Pages:
Author

Topic: Why everyone becoming the holder? - page 43. (Read 8627 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
November 04, 2018, 06:49:14 PM
No offense, but I think holding coins at this bear market doesn't any sense. Why is everyone becoming the crypto holder? From the Legendary to a newbie, most of the people suggest to hold, But why? Yes, I know holding coin may give a bug rewards in future because I was a holder too. I had 15K USD, and my all of USD becomes less than 4K USD in front of my eyes. I just keep checking my wallet and every time my feelings were the same " sucks". Are you holding to be a millionaire like some people who bought bitcoin at 5 USD or less price and sold in more than 10K USD?

I did not hold for lose my capital. Did you? Then why you still holding and losing your money. Please kindly learn to trade. By trading your coins, in this bear market, you can make a lot of money within a few days to months.

I sold my all coins in the last month when bitcoin huts 8400 USD, and then I keep continue trading. In this one month, I made more than 2200 USD Profits. Now I had all of past holding coins with extra 2200 USD Profit.

If you can't trade or if you totally newbie here, then you may keep holding. But at least I suggest learning how to trade. This is my personal opinion. You may follow it or not. Best of luck.

Thank You.

Well, it might not make sense to you holding a coin but I think what one decides to do with his or her coins is just a matter of choice. Maybe your coin might be doing well in the current market situation so you can sell. Others too, their coins are really struggling so I think it is best for them to hild that is why they are holding. Logically, looking at how most of the couns are faring in this market, It is very wise to hold rather than sell.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
November 04, 2018, 06:46:12 PM
All become long-term holders because of a bad situation on crypto the market. Because many investors understand that to sell now the portfolios very silly because all wait for a turn of the market which surely has to happen soon.
Activity: 594
Merit: 250
November 04, 2018, 06:42:30 PM
No offense, but I think holding coins at this bear market doesn't any sense. Why is everyone becoming the crypto holder? From the Legendary to a newbie, most of the people suggest to hold, But why? Yes, I know holding coin may give a bug rewards in future because I was a holder too. I had 15K USD, and my all of USD becomes less than 4K USD in front of my eyes. I just keep checking my wallet and every time my feelings were the same " sucks". Are you holding to be a millionaire like some people who bought bitcoin at 5 USD or less price and sold in more than 10K USD?

I did not hold for lose my capital. Did you? Then why you still holding and losing your money. Please kindly learn to trade. By trading your coins, in this bear market, you can make a lot of money within a few days to months.

I sold my all coins in the last month when bitcoin huts 8400 USD, and then I keep continue trading. In this one month, I made more than 2200 USD Profits. Now I had all of past holding coins with extra 2200 USD Profit.

If you can't trade or if you totally newbie here, then you may keep holding. But at least I suggest learning how to trade. This is my personal opinion. You may follow it or not. Best of luck.

Thank You.

In regardless of what you had stated in the above, maybe you could say that it is because you are just disappointed or frustrated only. Though, as I can see with it you've loss a big amount of money from 15kUSD$ down to 4k, and it was so hard to recover it, unless you become bullish on it to minimize your loss. Although, I agreed so much for giving advise learning trading for the newbies.
Activity: 412
November 04, 2018, 06:22:00 PM
Users become holders for one reason - they to be afraid to trade in the market, to be afraid to lose money. For this reason they hold coins and wait when the price grows that it was possible to sell and not to remain favourably at a loss.
Activity: 891
Merit: 500
November 04, 2018, 06:15:37 PM
I think holding is the best thing to do at the moment as the market price is not very enticing to make one want to sell. So holding till thing will probably stabilizes or get back up before one can think of selling.
Holding is the only strategy I would need to make money online. Selling the coins without holding them seems wrong.
Activity: 672
November 04, 2018, 05:47:20 PM
Everybody body becomes holder because we all believe that holding is the only solution to get out of this dip crypto market. I believe that when we hold our coins then it will have the value in no time.
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
November 04, 2018, 05:27:50 PM
We are holding crypto now because it's cheap but when the new bull market will begin prices will be pumped and we will sell our bags with profits to the new holders  Grin
Activity: 140
Merit: 6
November 04, 2018, 05:23:37 PM
This is so obvious. Do you know why? Holding is a very key aspect in cryptocurrency to earn more profits later in the future. Everyone wants to be rich by making profits that's why probably everyone is becoming the holder.
copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
https://temco.io
November 04, 2018, 05:21:29 PM
At the moment, the market is stable red and there is no sense to sell altcoins. Will correction and all sparkle with green colors
Activity: 616
November 04, 2018, 05:21:16 PM
Holding your coin is a way to earn a good profit,  waiting for the right time for the increase of your coin value.  If you know how to  trade and you have a knowledge on it m it is also another way in earning a profit but be sure that you are ready and willing to take a risk.

Natural things happen if you like the benefits, you must be sure of the losses that will come to you because not all of these coins experience price increases always. there will be times when the coin has a bad decline.
Activity: 1491
Merit: 320
🐪
November 04, 2018, 05:10:59 PM
I think holding is the best thing to do at the moment as the market price is not very enticing to make one want to sell. So holding till thing will probably stabilizes or get back up before one can think of selling.

The problem is that many people have become holders against their will. I traded coins and never sought to invest for a long time, however, due to the sharp fall in price, I was forced to become a holder.

OP is making it sound like trading is easy. It is not easy to trade and you have to learn it theoretically and from experience. You also have to keep your temper down.

For me holding is much easier but much less profitable then trading. (But more profitable then bad trading.)
Activity: 271
Merit: 10
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 04, 2018, 05:07:05 PM

The problem is that many people have become holders against their will. I traded coins and never sought to invest for a long time, however, due to the sharp fall in price, I was forced to become a holder.
Activity: 420
November 04, 2018, 04:07:11 PM

Thank You.
I believe you have been holding your coins since the advent of the bull run that took place late last year. This happened to virtually everyone that invested then and it does not mean that those who are holding now are all at loss. Sincerely, i feel so sorry for the loss you are in now, because i am also experiencing the same, but i have been able to make some worthwhile profits due to my recent investment.
copper member
Activity: 546
Merit: 0
November 04, 2018, 04:02:59 PM
Activity: 518
November 04, 2018, 04:01:13 PM
Holding your coin is a way to earn a good profit,  waiting for the right time for the increase of your coin value.  If you know how to  trade and you have a knowledge on it m it is also another way in earning a profit but be sure that you are ready and willing to take a risk.
Activity: 532
Bountyhive.io
November 04, 2018, 03:56:35 PM
Market is down so for people who really invested they will become holder because it will be a great loss if they sell off at this down time. I can't sell off if I will be at loss and if there is a chance of it getting back up
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
November 04, 2018, 03:33:52 PM
You are right, we need to be able to trade and learn different strategies for this, but at the moment I consider it insane to sell all my coins when their prices are very low. In addition, the market is not as volatile as before and to make a profit by trading is very difficult.
Activity: 504
November 04, 2018, 03:30:38 PM
Very many of course people who turned into eternal holders of certain coins, before you keep a long need to look at the coin because there are coins that are only created for a short time!
I think that the current state of the cryptocurrency market brings certain adjustments to the plans of many users of cryptocurrency. Many projects may cease to exist.
Activity: 364
November 04, 2018, 03:29:20 PM
Everyone is holding cause at some point most people do not want to lose money carelessly and are also hoping to make more profits when it jerks back forgetting that there is every possibility that it may never recover and it becomes a lose i just we understand how these things work so we can make better progress
Activity: 392
November 04, 2018, 03:25:34 PM
Very many of course people who turned into eternal holders of certain coins, before you keep a long need to look at the coin because there are coins that are only created for a short time!
Pages:
Jump to: