Pages:
Author

Topic: Why everyone becoming the holder? - page 46. (Read 8627 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 10
November 02, 2018, 09:34:42 PM
Most of the big hat coins like BTC, ETH, Ripple etc. are still in the recovery phase and the best step to choose during this time is to hold on and wait patiently for the next bull market.
Current market status is still low compared to past capabilities and records.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
November 02, 2018, 09:30:59 PM
the advice you give is very useful, but for now I face many people who do hodl, that the majority has two reasons
The first is that prices are down by around 10%, in the sense that they still have hope that the related coins will start flying, even though this is very long
and the second is, people who have made a profit, but feel that the profit they get is not enough, so they hold a longer hold in the hope of getting a bigger %% profit.

There are times as well when people do not intend to hold their coins for long and they only aim to trade it for the short term but then due to the fact that the price turn out as not what they expect it to be, the result is that they would either hold it for the long term or they would just sell it at a loss. We are in a bear market now so there is still a hope that when bull run comes, price would just fly and their patience would pay off but then it would have a big weight on what kind of coin they are holding because some may just be left behind when bitcoin is already doing good.

Surely, those projects that has no product or has been abandoned by the team who develop it would just die and those who are still being develop would eventually fly high.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 555
dont be greedy
November 02, 2018, 09:05:03 PM
the advice you give is very useful, but for now I face many people who do hodl, that the majority has two reasons
The first is that prices are down by around 10%, in the sense that they still have hope that the related coins will start flying, even though this is very long
and the second is, people who have made a profit, but feel that the profit they get is not enough, so they hold a longer hold in the hope of getting a bigger %% profit.
Activity: 471
Merit: 102
November 02, 2018, 09:04:53 PM
In each case, the decision needs to be taken individually, in many respects it depends on the specifics and prospects of a particular coin. Personally, I believe that in the current market conditions, the decision to hold reliable coins becomes the right strategy as long as purchase prices remain at a minimum level - an active appreciation is possible next year.

That's really good, Actually, my intention wasn't to motivate people to sell their holding coins. I wanted to mention here that we have been seeing our portfolio keep decreasing from February of 2018! And we are not worried about it. We are being used to with it because we think our coins price will increase, yes definitely it will. But if we stop seeing the decreasing rather start trading to learn something new. We may lose, but we may make a profit too, at the end we will know how to trade actually, right?
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Improve your mode of payment with crypto
November 02, 2018, 08:53:46 PM
The status of the current market is still low compared to its capabilities and past records. Most of the large cap coins like BTC, ETH, Ripple etc are still in the recovery phase and the best move to pick during these times is to hold and wait patiently for the next bull market.
Activity: 471
Merit: 102
November 02, 2018, 08:50:07 PM
If I have merit I will give merit. to you Your posts open my eyes because you really right.I like wasted a lot of time just to view the assets that are sometimes down or up in the vulnerable price that's all. It is true we have to start learning,thank you for open my eyes and my mind. I will learn better in trading.

Thanks, I appreciate it. I am glad that you have got the confidence to learn to trade. Go on and practice hard. One day You will be a successful trader, just never give up! Good Luck
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
November 02, 2018, 12:29:06 PM
Everything is very simple, because today, probably, investing in cryptocurrency can bring very good results, I still probably today that cryptocurrency will have its holders who can still keep their tokens and coins.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
November 02, 2018, 12:24:42 PM
it is not known how the market will behave further. most coins I hold - and that's my safety. I only sell some coins. I'm just waiting for a better time.
I hope the situation on the cryptocurrency market will change soon. and now you need to gain additional knowledge in this area in order to have success.
Activity: 1210
Merit: 100
November 02, 2018, 11:49:46 AM
it is not known how the market will behave further. most coins I hold - and that's my safety. I only sell some coins. I'm just waiting for a better time.
it's better to wait than sell but lose. in crypto investment we have to be more patient if we want to profit because crypto is easy to get down but sometimes it's hard to get back up. in this condition the best way to do this is to just hold the coin for as long as possible until the market rises.
Activity: 378
November 02, 2018, 10:45:51 AM
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
November 02, 2018, 08:38:59 AM
Cryptocurrency is a long term investment. All those who have the market knowledge will hodl because cryptourrency has no guarantee about rise and fall but it will surely increase one day. As the price falls there is always a rise in the market after certain period of time so better hold it rather than trading in this bear market.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 02, 2018, 07:31:34 AM
Even when there was a strong growth in 2017, everyone thought that it would last for a very long time and not just a few months, and of course everyone thought that the longer they would keep the coins, the more profits they would receive, but the market, as always, played against public expectations.
I was holding coins for a while, now a I am just waiting for the increased coin prices.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
November 02, 2018, 07:29:34 AM
In each case, the decision needs to be taken individually, in many respects it depends on the specifics and prospects of a particular coin. Personally, I believe that in the current market conditions, the decision to hold reliable coins becomes the right strategy as long as purchase prices remain at a minimum level - an active appreciation is possible next year.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
November 02, 2018, 06:06:50 AM
Well, yes, in something you are right, but not everyone knows how to trade in this cryptocurrency market. To hold coins in your wallet in 2018 did not make much sense last year, of course, holders could earn a fortune. Of course, cryptocurrency trading brings much more profit for experienced users.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
November 02, 2018, 06:05:17 AM
Even when there was a strong growth in 2017, everyone thought that it would last for a very long time and not just a few months, and of course everyone thought that the longer they would keep the coins, the more profits they would receive, but the market, as always, played against public expectations.
Activity: 546
Merit: 21
November 02, 2018, 05:53:50 AM
This is only good for those who are good at trading ,not only newbies  even masters of crypto run away from trading because its so easy to lose all your hard earned Coins in trading ,I'm better off been a holder
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
November 02, 2018, 05:35:36 AM
Yes holding is bad way in crypto , i was decided to holding because FOMO and greedy and finally i loss much money. I will never do it again, and i was create some trading strategy to recover loss and later i can make better profit. Holding should be also have risk management and strategy, we should be know when best times to start it, for how long  and when should be sell it. Never hold crypto if you we dont have target profit, and use stop loss is needed as well. Price of crypto is changed everyday so is better trade it by day or swing trading.
Activity: 348
Merit: 101
November 02, 2018, 05:09:31 AM
Everyone starts to become a holder, because to hold the best strategy that brings the most profit. The most important things are
1) to choose the right project
2)patience. Patient people get money from impatient
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
November 02, 2018, 04:49:18 AM
Coz it's the way to lambo
Activity: 476
November 02, 2018, 04:47:51 AM
Because the situation on the cryptocurrency market is now such that it forces it to become a holder. Almost all coins fell in price by 30-40%, and if you sell now you will naturally remain at a loss.
Pages:
Jump to: