Pages:
Author

Topic: Why everyone becoming the holder? - page 45. (Read 8627 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
November 03, 2018, 06:26:48 PM
Totally agree , I was always the holder , and only sold in March, all tokens and don't regret it , I think this market is not suitable strategy to go , you need to learn to buy and sell on time !
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
November 03, 2018, 06:20:03 PM
There are advantages to buying or selling altcoins in the bear market. We need a changing price level to benefit from price fluctuation. Those who propose to keep Altcoins teach us the way to be rich in the future.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
November 03, 2018, 02:19:59 PM
Of course people know how to trade but not seriously trading, it was just like selling their sh*t coins in the market, but trading also is a good earning too not just bounty or holding coins or tokens.
Holding cryptocurrency coins with the intentions of getting paid is the the goal of most investors.
Activity: 512
November 03, 2018, 02:16:18 PM
Of course people know how to trade but not seriously trading, it was just like selling their sh*t coins in the market, but trading also is a good earning too not just bounty or holding coins or tokens.
Activity: 625
Merit: 500
November 03, 2018, 02:11:15 PM
No offense, but I think holding coins at this bear market doesn't any sense. Why is everyone becoming the crypto holder? From the Legendary to a newbie, most of the people suggest to hold, But why? Yes, I know holding coin may give a bug rewards in future because I was a holder too. I had 15K USD, and my all of USD becomes less than 4K USD in front of my eyes. I just keep checking my wallet and every time my feelings were the same " sucks". Are you holding to be a millionaire like some people who bought bitcoin at 5 USD or less price and sold in more than 10K USD?

I did not hold for lose my capital. Did you? Then why you still holding and losing your money. Please kindly learn to trade. By trading your coins, in this bear market, you can make a lot of money within a few days to months.

I sold my all coins in the last month when bitcoin huts 8400 USD, and then I keep continue trading. In this one month, I made more than 2200 USD Profits. Now I had all of past holding coins with extra 2200 USD Profit.

If you can't trade or if you totally newbie here, then you may keep holding. But at least I suggest learning how to trade. This is my personal opinion. You may follow it or not. Best of luck.

Thank You.
holding is useful for those who just jumping into this train. holding and especially loosing is essential for it learns a person how to act whenever a fall occurs, instead of self-hatred strategy
Activity: 224
November 03, 2018, 02:02:55 PM
Because people don't know how to trady in shirt term and understand that long term is less risky in such market condition!
Activity: 616
Merit: 101
November 03, 2018, 01:49:26 PM
I was a great holder because I have held the my whole coins for 8 months and never sold it. You shouldnt make investment in my way. You can follow the coins that invested. If coins will go down you can sell it or toggle it. This is very simple.
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
November 03, 2018, 01:34:57 PM
All become holders solely due to the fact that their positions sink by 80% and do not want to sell, and consider themselves bad traders can not. So they become holders.
Activity: 325
November 03, 2018, 12:44:03 PM
As the crypto market grows, more and more Altcoins are born and investors buy it and keep it as their own. They also have more opportunities when they buy it. The cheap coins they also buy are much and keep them and wait for the return of the market.
Activity: 266
November 03, 2018, 12:37:47 PM
Well, because it makes no sense to sell tokens at low prices,especially if you bought them at a price of 1 dollar, and it fell to 0.05 let's say, and then the meaning of minus X15 to sell??? that's why people become Holder. Since everyone understands that if the tokens live up to the strong market,they will grow very much
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
November 03, 2018, 12:32:40 PM
No offense, but I think holding coins at this bear market doesn't any sense. Why is everyone becoming the crypto holder? From the Legendary to a newbie, most of the people suggest to hold, But why? Yes, I know holding coin may give a bug rewards in future because I was a holder too. I had 15K USD, and my all of USD becomes less than 4K USD in front of my eyes. I just keep checking my wallet and every time my feelings were the same " sucks". Are you holding to be a millionaire like some people who bought bitcoin at 5 USD or less price and sold in more than 10K USD?

I did not hold for lose my capital. Did you? Then why you still holding and losing your money. Please kindly learn to trade. By trading your coins, in this bear market, you can make a lot of money within a few days to months.

I sold my all coins in the last month when bitcoin huts 8400 USD, and then I keep continue trading. In this one month, I made more than 2200 USD Profits. Now I had all of past holding coins with extra 2200 USD Profit.

If you can't trade or if you totally newbie here, then you may keep holding. But at least I suggest learning how to trade. This is my personal opinion. You may follow it or not. Best of luck.

Thank You.
I absolutely agree with you. I also sold all my cryptocurrencies and now trade sometimes with cryptocurrencies which have USD as a basis currency on exchanges in very short period of time.
Activity: 468
The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn
November 03, 2018, 11:54:19 AM
I know one guy who has become holder simply because of his attitude to crypto.
Another one just didn't manage to make stop loss and now he is in a big loss, so he has become holder due to this reason.
Activity: 141
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 03, 2018, 11:52:33 AM
Because our money melted. and we dont have any other option. I feel i need to hold my coins. I know they will reach their ath price again. I dont want to sell my coins with loss. We need only wait.
Yes surely people can make some trade these times but i dont like trading so i prefer holding and waiting until next bull. I believe we will see that.
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
PUFFY FINANCE
November 03, 2018, 11:44:10 AM
Thats right. At this season, hodl is not the right choice.
The crypto value is getting worst day by day.
Trading is one of fast choice to to recover our assets.
Trading is high risk. I don't suggest newbie to trade high amount of their asset.
When the market is bearish the best solution is to cash out and get out of the market, or convert all your assets to USDT.
Both HODLing and trading are not the solution because it is too risky.
Activity: 490
November 03, 2018, 11:41:47 AM
The answer to your question is simple, at this moment the rate is so unstable that everyone chose to trade less and keep coins until the market recovers. I hope that the market will start to recover in December.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
November 03, 2018, 09:22:58 AM
Yes, I completely agree with you, Trading can bring in good profits in such a market. But also you can keep a small part of very promising coins in the long-term.
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
November 03, 2018, 02:18:45 AM
I assure you, if the market were green, there would be no holders. Everyone sold their coins like ice cream in the hot summer.
Activity: 532
November 03, 2018, 02:18:28 AM
Because it's the only way to make more money. This bear period has not favored a lot of traders and the only option left is wait. But I wish I could do some arbitrage but I don't even have $6k or 1 btc so I can make a profit of at least $100. But I know it's also hard to transfer fiat because some exchanges only allow crypto to crypto.
Activity: 334
Merit: 102
November 03, 2018, 12:10:09 AM
I think many became a holder is because the ICO market or the crypto market is very down right now so many are just holding their earnings or tokens so that they can avoid a great loss when the time comes. And they also hold their coins and tokens so that they may earn more.
Activity: 250
November 02, 2018, 09:34:54 PM

Thank You.
Yes indeed the market is now bearish and every day there is only a drop in prices.  I do not know how to at least something to earn.  Maybe I do not have enough experience, but if I start trading now, I probably will lose a lot.  I'm still a holder, until better times.

Same with me, I just an amateur trader so in the bearish market I choose to hold my assets because I do not have enough knowledge in trading
Pages:
Jump to: