Pages:
Author

Topic: Why everyone only invest in the crypto market? - page 32. (Read 5281 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
In my views, I believe that for some people would like to invest in crypto market because they find it more interesting and fast phasing with respect to the current market movement. In the case where there is bullish market, the increase were also high which could result to a high return of investment.
Activity: 173
Merit: 19
I agree with you in diversifying your portfolio. It is a great strategy in investing, you should know how to diversify your portfolio. I am not talking about, Bitcoin and alt coins, it should be on a different platform other than crypto currency like stock market, real estate even precious metals. In this time and age when we don't really know what will happen next, it is always safe to mitigate your risks and be ready for whatever it is that will happen.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I LOVE ADABS
Because people know that market trends are focused on the cryptocurrency market. On the internet, there are many forms of investment such as ponzy and hyip. But these forms of investment are very risky, and the crypto market is a safe place to invest

Crypto market is not actually safe to invest because the price is volatile but it was more profitable than banks since the increase of scale of your money being placed in banks are just low while crypto market can sky rocket anytime depending on the demand.
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
cave canem!
 I've heard a story about guy who make $11,000 per day trading on the forex stock market, it is much better than I do with my cryptocurrencies so that statement can not be a logical and true that everybody thinking that crypto is good.
Activity: 93
Merit: 5
Hello everyone!

I am talking to quite a few people who are investing in crypto and notice that very few have a broader investment spectrum. People either focus on ICOs, some small caps, others play it safe and stick with the high caps or established projects.

But hold on, is the later really playing save? In my view, even with high caps you will still be massively exposed as you have all of your eggs in one basket. Namely in the same market. Different eggs in size and colour but all eggs. If the basket falls, your eggs still get crushed.

As mentioned before, I am trading stocks for over a decade and crypto since last year. I also agree that is easier to trade stocks, simply because the volume is so high that a few whales or big investors cannot influence the market as easily by dumping their shares. The stock market is also much more regulated, if someone is being caught doing washtrading or spoofing the consequences are dramatic. In the crypto world manipulation is something that poses a constant threat. Just look at the market now, the recent dip is not tight to any event, news or even fud. 25 billion just disappeared and people are wondering wht‘s going on.

Long story short, it‘s great you have a diversification plan but also think about moving assets from crypto to fiat, stocks or raw materials and precious metals.

What is your view on that?

There's not only one reason why people only invest in bitcoin. There's many reason highly profit, low tax, instant transaction, world wide use.
Activity: 261
Merit: 10
Because people know that market trends are focused on the cryptocurrency market. On the internet, there are many forms of investment such as ponzy and hyip. But these forms of investment are very risky, and the crypto market is a safe place to invest
Activity: 1918
Merit: 370
With a long-term investment strategy, all of the investor must do is select a few cryptocurrencies, then wait. So right now investors have a good deal of options when it has to do with cryptocurrencies. There are a lot of late-stage investors ready to fund pre-IPO businesses.

Investing in cryptocurrency is an extremely speculative market and isn't regarded to be a safe investment. It could be a good investment. It can be a wise move.

This is the trend in the market today, crypto currency is all over the news, be it on social media or broadcast media, its a global phenomenon the entry of the crypto currency into the mainstream market today. it create a shift of investment from old traditional solid stocks investment to crypto digital investment.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 254
As some others have already said, everyone should diversify their portfolio, but sometimes people think that trading cryptos is a quick rich scheme...
This was maybe true in 2017, this year it is a bit more difficult to really gain profit.
I would only invest money in cryptos that you are willing to loose.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
With a long-term investment strategy, all of the investor must do is select a few cryptocurrencies, then wait. So right now investors have a good deal of options when it has to do with cryptocurrencies. There are a lot of late-stage investors ready to fund pre-IPO businesses.

Investing in cryptocurrency is an extremely speculative market and isn't regarded to be a safe investment. It could be a good investment. It can be a wise move.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Hello everyone!

I am talking to quite a few people who are investing in crypto and notice that very few have a broader investment spectrum. People either focus on ICOs, some small caps, others play it safe and stick with the high caps or established projects.

But hold on, is the later really playing save? In my view, even with high caps you will still be massively exposed as you have all of your eggs in one basket. Namely in the same market. Different eggs in size and colour but all eggs. If the basket falls, your eggs still get crushed.

As mentioned before, I am trading stocks for over a decade and crypto since last year. I also agree that is easier to trade stocks, simply because the volume is so high that a few whales or big investors cannot influence the market as easily by dumping their shares. The stock market is also much more regulated, if someone is being caught doing washtrading or spoofing the consequences are dramatic. In the crypto world manipulation is something that poses a constant threat. Just look at the market now, the recent dip is not tight to any event, news or even fud. 25 billion just disappeared and people are wondering wht‘s going on.

Long story short, it‘s great you have a diversification plan but also think about moving assets from crypto to fiat, stocks or raw materials and precious metals.

In order to diversify your investments first you need to have the capital necessary to do so, and my question is how many people in the forum have the money to do that? I am not a whale or anything but I am happy with the amount of bitcoin that I have, but according to some pools the amount of money that the average member in the forum is holding in crypto is only worth a few hundreds of dollars, that is not enough to buy stocks, real estate, bonds or precious metals, they are hoping to multiply their investment through an ico and only then they will be able to diversify their investments if they want.
Activity: 714
Merit: 257
Hello everyone!

It is because you cant make life changing amount by investing 1000 dollars in a house. You could buy a few bricks. Same thing goes for gold, forex, stocks... It is not early investing. Crypto is new and has a lot of ground to cover. Same as biotechnology and AI. That is interesting to me. Diversification when you gain from crypto is good, and i agree you should lock some of your crypto profits and invest in market indexes, blue xchip stocks, real estate and so on.
Activity: 182
Merit: 16
As for me, the crypt will continue to exist, then it will reboot soon and start with a new force. And to the account of other ways, I already wrote about it in my post. With the permission of the author "To be or not to be. What to invest in?"
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Hi:

From my point of view crypto is new, and new means opportunity. The problem with 99,9% of investment opportunnities its that all the eggs are sold and maybe you can grab a fraction of revenues.

Crypto its a new world with new stakeholders and new things to happen (not all of them good). Thats my view.

Greetings!!!
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
ADAB ICO
For me, everyone invest in the crypto market because, this is the only investment that zero value of tax. Has a good profit during the grace period of trading coins. Can purchase using a digital payment with no extra charges.

Bitcoins is taxless and that is one of the best feature of cryptocurrency but the best part of the market is that, you can always earn profit by trading daily.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Hello everyone!

Cryptocurrencies trading volume is pretty high too, it's just that most of the shares are distributed between those whales. But it's not like that with every crypto, it is best demonstrated in case of BTC, but no one says you should trade with it - that's pretty risky. I think with new crypto coins appearing on the market there will be more people having equal or similar amount of shares. Crypto market just haven't stabilized yet. Investing it fiat requires big money and a lot of time to get some decent profit, so it's too risky. And gold is classic, should always count on that one.
This is because cryptocurrencies are the best option for investment purposes these days as they give huge amounts of profit returns and that too in a short period of time.Cryptocurrencies have made many people rich due to the profit rates they give.Even billionaires invest in these cryptocurrencies.These give more profits than gold too.Cryptocurrencies have taken the market to a whole new level.Poeple should their cryptocurrencies for future price rise too.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1293
There is trouble abrewing
unfortunately for these people, investing in altcoins is not diversification. it is taking bigger risks for smaller rewards. a real diversification of your money is what you are doing which is basically investing in other markets like stocks market as the alternative.

altcoins, from what i have seen so far, are only good for day traders and pumpers. otherwise it is not such a good investment to go in an altcoin, specifically the ICO tokens which have no future.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
Yes you are right. We need to diversify. The only problem is when newbies heard "diversification" they thought that they should get and buy shitcoins. Obviously, you need to have a mix of portfolio. Personally, I have stocks as well, which I've been holding for quit some time now and real state I invested way back in 2009-2010. For precious metals, I have Gold jewelries, which help me around during my financial crisis, I have them like more than 18 years ago and I was quite surprise to see the value go up when I tried to pawned them.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1074
I have a huge mix of popular Crypto currencies in my portfolio, because I like to diversify. The problem is that you might even

increase your risk even more, if a lot of these coins fail. My thinking was that if I invested all my money into say Bitcoin and it

fails, then I lose all my money.  Roll Eyes   {I also keep all my forked coins, because they are the backup plan, when things goes bad

with my primary coins}  Tongue
Activity: 1274
Merit: 622
Hello everyone!

Cryptocurrencies trading volume is pretty high too, it's just that most of the shares are distributed between those whales. But it's not like that with every crypto, it is best demonstrated in case of BTC, but no one says you should trade with it - that's pretty risky. I think with new crypto coins appearing on the market there will be more people having equal or similar amount of shares. Crypto market just haven't stabilized yet. Investing it fiat requires big money and a lot of time to get some decent profit, so it's too risky. And gold is classic, should always count on that one.
Activity: 502
Merit: 100
because they want sales that are easier to be different if we just buy a commodity and then just save it just to wait for the price of the commodity to go up to get profit but the profit will not be too big, in contrast to invest in a market that has ease to make sales and profit

When you invest your money in crypto your money can multiple and sometimes it can be huge when the price of bitcoin or any altcoin you have will increase, that is why many investors invest on crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: