Pages:
Author

Topic: Why everyone only invest in the crypto market? - page 33. (Read 5281 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 100
because they want sales that are easier to be different if we just buy a commodity and then just save it just to wait for the price of the commodity to go up to get profit but the profit will not be too big, in contrast to invest in a market that has ease to make sales and profit
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Its simple, there is no real world asset investment which can give me returns as high as crypto currencies. Thats all mate, this is what the thinking everyone here carries and gets into the crypto currencies. People hear about the stories getting rich with crypto's but never heard any story where people got rich with stocks, gold etc holdings. So that is but obvious why people are getting into the crypto investment and why they are trying it so badly. I am always into the crypto because of only one main focus in front of me, invest and earn huge.  Grin
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
For me, everyone invest in the crypto market because, this is the only investment that zero value of tax. Has a good profit during the grace period of trading coins. Can purchase using a digital payment with no extra charges.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
I personally keep a fair share of my investments in shares and bonds, but the absolute majority remains in crypto.
You see these stories of people who invest their life savings into Bitcoin and then go crazy when it drops a couple of thousand dollars.

That just seems crazy to me, how anyone can do that. I think most people would not recommend you put everything in crypto.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
People either focus on ICOs, some small caps, others play it safe and stick with the high caps or established projects.

But hold on, is the later really playing save? In my view, even with high caps you will still be massively exposed as you have all of your eggs in one basket. Namely in the same market. Different eggs in size and colour but all eggs. If the basket falls, your eggs still get crushed.

I always find it funny how newbies here talk about diversifying their investments by buying also neo,tron,bixcoin or whatever.
One thing I've learned in these years is that when BTC goes down all alts crash.

It's like diversifying your stocks by buying Exxon, BP, Total and Chevron stocks:).

An immature market, full of people with no real trading experience, lack of knowledge and to make things worse...greed, greed at unprecedented levels. Throw in the shilling, the fakes, the scams...it paints a really bad picture about the crypto markets.

I should also note that crypto has an incredibly low barrier of entry, so it's accessible to more people. That could also be the reason why, assuming your observation were true.

The main reasons are two:
- You can buy some coins with 3 clicks online or from a vending machine
- No stocks will ever promise you a 1000x gain

Activity: 1834
Merit: 759
Everyone should definitely diversify their portfolio. Spreading money across different coins don't count because they mostly move in unison. Those who play with ICOs or small market cap coins are likely traders looking to multiply their money rather than invest.

That being said, this is a Bitcoin forum, so people are more likely to talk about their crypto investments over their traditional investments. I'm sure most people who have enough resources to maintain a diverse portfolio do so. Those who don't should mostly fall under the umbrella of people who are only working with a small amount of money or hardcore anti-institutionalists.

I should also note that crypto has an incredibly low barrier of entry, so it's accessible to more people. That could also be the reason why, assuming your observation were true.
Activity: 98
Merit: 31
Stable coin to make charity free for everyone
Hello everyone!

I am talking to quite a few people who are investing in crypto and notice that very few have a broader investment spectrum. People either focus on ICOs, some small caps, others play it safe and stick with the high caps or established projects.

But hold on, is the later really playing save? In my view, even with high caps you will still be massively exposed as you have all of your eggs in one basket. Namely in the same market. Different eggs in size and colour but all eggs. If the basket falls, your eggs still get crushed.

As mentioned before, I am trading stocks for over a decade and crypto since last year. I also agree that is easier to trade stocks, simply because the volume is so high that a few whales or big investors cannot influence the market as easily by dumping their shares. The stock market is also much more regulated, if someone is being caught doing washtrading or spoofing the consequences are dramatic. In the crypto world manipulation is something that poses a constant threat. Just look at the market now, the recent dip is not tight to any event, news or even fud. 25 billion just disappeared and people are wondering wht‘s going on.

Long story short, it‘s great you have a diversification plan but also think about moving assets from crypto to fiat, stocks or raw materials and precious metals.

What is your view on that?
Pages:
Jump to: