Pages:
Author

Topic: Why everyone only invest in the crypto market? - page 11. (Read 5252 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
I don't think that everyone investing only in crypto, i would rather say, most of us here are investing only in crypto and reasons why are: easy entrance into market unlike stocks market and higher reward for higher risk.
i think investors only put few money on cryptocurrency market.and maybe it less than 20% from total their assset.investors worry if they put most of their asset on high risk market.
Yes, that would be great percent of crypto investments in our portfolio, but most of us (here) do not have enough money for investing in other investments.
To have significantly return on investment, we have to buy cryptocurrencies with high risk.
cryptocurrency market really give us high return, but it contain high risk too.if we dont have knowledge to manage this risk, we could loss all of our money.we should have to avoid it.
That's the point, cryptocurrency gives investors the opportunity to get big profits, thats why many people invest in crypto, even though many people jump without any knowledge, that's the problem so the risk will be much greater if you join without any knowledge
Activity: 580
Merit: 101
Every one want to invest at crypto because they want take much profit with bitcoin and altcoin investment, when bitcoin or altcoin growing up maybe they sell and take profit, buy back again when bitcoin or altcoin at lower price to get much profit again.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
It is all about hype, a lot of people are running to invest crypto with out any mind that they can loose a lot of money...They foret about risk, only hype  Sad  It is another side of the coin for all  Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
Hello everyone!

I am talking to quite a few people who are investing in crypto and notice that very few have a broader investment spectrum. People either focus on ICOs, some small caps, others play it safe and stick with the high caps or established projects.

But hold on, is the later really playing save? In my view, even with high caps you will still be massively exposed as you have all of your eggs in one basket. Namely in the same market. Different eggs in size and colour but all eggs. If the basket falls, your eggs still get crushed.

As mentioned before, I am trading stocks for over a decade and crypto since last year. I also agree that is easier to trade stocks, simply because the volume is so high that a few whales or big investors cannot influence the market as easily by dumping their shares. The stock market is also much more regulated, if someone is being caught doing washtrading or spoofing the consequences are dramatic. In the crypto world manipulation is something that poses a constant threat. Just look at the market now, the recent dip is not tight to any event, news or even fud. 25 billion just disappeared and people are wondering wht‘s going on.

Long story short, it‘s great you have a diversification plan but also think about moving assets from crypto to fiat, stocks or raw materials and precious metals.

What is your view on that?

Every business has its own rules. This is crypto not stock market. Where lies the difference or uniqueness if you expect crypto and stock to operate with the same principles? Take time and study the crypto market trend and you will appreciate its investment too.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
not everyone is able to develop investments in many directions at once, they choose to survive and try to be more professional in one area, especially crypto trading. But if they already get a certain safety point from the amount of capital they have, I am sure he will continue to try to expand to the safest and most legal investment stage.
copper member
Activity: 496
Merit: 0
Most of them invest in the crypto market because crypto has the potential to grow and therefore they hope to make a profit. There are so many investments but because crypto potential that makes it possible to grow is the reason to make it the main investment.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 225
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
People are still massively investing in cryptocurrency and keep it in the hope of making a good profit from the increase in its value. As long as this profit is big, it will always be. Moreover, the infrastructure for the direct use of cryptocurrency as a means of payment is very poorly developed. In addition, it is quite difficult: to buy cryptocurrency to just buy goods for it does not make much sense. It's easier to use the usual currency.
I think that when the practical use of tokens increases, only then their turnover and the value of cryptocurrency as a means of payment will grow.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
I don't think that everyone investing only in crypto, i would rather say, most of us here are investing only in crypto and reasons why are: easy entrance into market unlike stocks market and higher reward for higher risk.
i think investors only put few money on cryptocurrency market.and maybe it less than 20% from total their assset.investors worry if they put most of their asset on high risk market.
Yes, that would be great percent of crypto investments in our portfolio, but most of us (here) do not have enough money for investing in other investments.
To have significantly return on investment, we have to buy cryptocurrencies with high risk.
cryptocurrency market really give us high return, but it contain high risk too.if we dont have knowledge to manage this risk, we could loss all of our money.we should have to avoid it.
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
I personally keep a fair share of my investments in shares and bonds, but the absolute majority remains in crypto.
You see these stories of people who invest their life savings into Bitcoin and then go crazy when it drops a couple of thousand dollars.

That just seems crazy to me, how anyone can do that. I think most people would not recommend you put everything in crypto.
I do not seem to think that it is everyone who invested on crypto market because others are doing diversified investment to profit and not just focusing on the crypto investment. Though crypto market is good for investment but one should not also forget that other investment are good and should be consider also to earn more profit.
Activity: 791
Merit: 271
This is personal
twa
Activity: 320
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
For me, everyone invest in the crypto market because, this is the only investment that zero value of tax. Has a good profit during the grace period of trading coins. Can purchase using a digital payment with no extra charges.
I don't think all of them are investing in crypto currencies if the state strictly prohibits using crypto currencies, maybe people in the country, in my opinion investing in crypto currencies follows the development of an increasingly advanced and sophisticated economic system.
Activity: 518
For me, everyone invest in the crypto market because, this is the only investment that zero value of tax. Has a good profit during the grace period of trading coins. Can purchase using a digital payment with no extra charges.
what you are conveying is the advantage of investing in crypto currencies, and investing in crypto currencies is a way of investing using technological developments and progress so many people are curious about it

Yes, many people support the cryptocurrencies as they understand that they are our future. However, you will agree that a lot of guys also prefer to buy gold and private property.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Because of the rapid growth of the value of cryptocurrency especially bitcoin last year that is why many people invest in crypto market.
Activity: 330
http://www.daxico.com/
They invested to Crypto because of it's promising project that they offer and I think it is common to some Investors to look first to the project if it is useful to the economy and community. I think it is the best way to take part in Crypto to invest in a reall good currencies that can make your investments grow in the future.
Activity: 899
Merit: 101
Activity: 791
Merit: 271
This is personal
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
I don't think that people invest only in crypto because if it was truth market capitalization would be like over 1 trillion or even more, crypto lack investors now...
maybe we could attrack more new investor come to cryptocurrency market by spreading positive news to them.especially about benefit from crytomarket.

The guys that can persuade people can do it. They can really attract more other people to the cryptocurrencies. They will be eager to invest in crypto to make good money on it.
and we should have to spread about its feature and benefits from cryptomarket.if they agree with this feature , there will much new investor come to crypto market again atleast with small amount.this market really give opportunity for us to earn money.
Activity: 518
I don't think that people invest only in crypto because if it was truth market capitalization would be like over 1 trillion or even more, crypto lack investors now...
maybe we could attrack more new investor come to cryptocurrency market by spreading positive news to them.especially about benefit from crytomarket.

The guys that can persuade people can do it. They can really attract more other people to the cryptocurrencies. They will be eager to invest in crypto to make good money on it.
Activity: 532
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
Lots of  investors here prefer cryptocurrency base on the huge return on investment when the bullish period commence,  the ROI cannot be compared with  stock as the space has reach it's peak, but crypto is still evolving.
Thou it is very good to diversify  your investment, what I do is to take profit in crypto and invest in real estate, It has pay off.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
I think people prefer investing in crypto because it seems to be a very profitable venture.
When you compare the return on investment of crypto investments to other investments ,you would agree with me that people jump in into it because of the high  profit.
Pages:
Jump to: