Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Government does not like crypto? - page 60. (Read 15098 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 514
October 03, 2018, 02:27:31 PM
Not all governments dislike bitcoin, you have to understand if they can find a way to properly tax people they will. Governments LOVE taxing, they work because there is taxes going around. Some places in the world like USA politicians get money from other companies and rule over according to what works for that company.

However, in many other countries politicians make money themselves and even earn so much via corruption that they give money to their businessman friends so they can own media and other great works. Which means they need taxes to keep corruption going and keep the country alive. If they can find a way to tax bitcoin, they will, until than they "look like" they dislike it. Give politicians your money somehow and they will love you.
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
October 03, 2018, 07:50:29 AM
my opinion, they just still awkward with new technology like internet introduce first time. now, who can life without internet?government need time to learn and observe cryptocurrency.
Activity: 231
Merit: 10
October 03, 2018, 07:36:54 AM
Cryptocurrency is the most popular terms nowadays. People like cryptocurrency so much. Many people are involving in the crypto world. Everyone wants to earn money from cryptocurrency. While people are liking cryptocurrency, Government does not like it at all. In some countries, the government banned the cryptocurrency. What is the reason behind this banned?
I think just because cryptocurrency is new and not stable many governments and country are banning cryptocurrency because cryptocurrency don't have the stable market price so that the government or many countries are afraid to used it as a currency and many are banning crypto.
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
October 03, 2018, 07:27:15 AM
Governments do not fully understand how cryptocurrencies work and do not understand how to regulate them. But they see it as a threat because the money will pass them by.
Activity: 252
October 03, 2018, 07:01:38 AM
The idea of crypto currencies does not have anything familiar with governments structure. Governments need to track everything, every transaction, every human. They also become a certain persantage of all transcations. Governments are representing the centralised culture.
Activity: 126
October 03, 2018, 06:59:25 AM
It is possible that the government banning cryptocurrency see it as a threat to the security of the country's economy.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
October 03, 2018, 06:52:54 AM
Cryptocurrency is the most popular terms nowadays. People like cryptocurrency so much. Many people are involving in the crypto world. Everyone wants to earn money from cryptocurrency. While people are liking cryptocurrency, Government does not like it at all. In some countries, the government banned the cryptocurrency. What is the reason behind this banned?

I think the function of the government will not be fulfilled, since government needs tax for the citizens so that they have funds for the construction of streets, bridges and much more. If we implement crytocurrency as main currency, there will be no tax since Cryptos are decentralized and created for individuals.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
October 01, 2018, 03:53:03 PM
I think the government fears that with a cryptocurrency kind of structure in place. They might fast loose their relevance with the people they govern because all their institutions which they use to exploit citizens might not be at fit with the crypto model
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
October 01, 2018, 03:49:04 PM
Different government have different issues with bitcoin and because of this they ban cryptocurrency in their respective countries. According to Chinese government cryptocurrency affects their country economy by affecting their national bank profits and by affecting their national currency rate. According to Israel and Bangladesh government cryptocurrency is the main behind many criminal activities in their country so their government ban cryptocurrency in their country. Many other countries ban cryptocurrency because of its high volatile nature.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
October 01, 2018, 01:31:33 PM
Probably there are so many reasons that it is not decent to speak today, because in general everyone knows everything about them, this is the most important and important thing is transparency, which should sooner or later begin to appear in our world.
Activity: 138
Merit: 0
October 01, 2018, 01:26:26 PM
The governments want to control the process of money transactions in their countries and it's normal and common tendency. They won’t let the development of the decentralized system and mainstreaming of cryptocurrencies unless they find a way  to control the turnover.
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
October 01, 2018, 11:46:33 AM
as for me, i feel the government senses that crypro, though being neutral tool, can destabilize economy of the country. especially they are worried that it's out of control
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
October 01, 2018, 03:29:02 AM
Cryptocurrency has been around for a long time and the government never talks about it and that’s because they don’t really like, although they do something in a way to show they appreciate cryptocurrency, but not much.

We can’t really tell the reason why, but main thing we know is that most governments has claimed that Bitcoin is being used for money laundering, but I believe there is more as to why they don’t like Bitcoin than that. Maybe there is something they are avoiding.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
September 29, 2018, 03:45:35 PM
Monetary currencies around the world have spent a lot of time creating their own position with the currencies of other countries. It relies on the economy of each country to determine the value of money. That's why they do not like crypto, they are not managed by them so they can lose tax or other kinds of money
Activity: 172
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
September 29, 2018, 03:24:50 PM
I think the states not delighted with cryptocurrency because it is anonymous. Now it is much more difficult to them to monitor all payments, to be exact they can't be tracked now.
Activity: 140
September 29, 2018, 03:22:15 PM
In my opinion, Government are afraid of cryptocurrency because if bitcoin or another cryptocurrency become widely adopted, the entire banking system could become irrelevant. Government blames cryptocurrency as been used to carry criminal transactions.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
September 29, 2018, 02:56:02 PM
It is obvious that the government receives money from all the possible centralized institutions in the form of taxes. If these institutions go decentralized, then there will be no taxes for the government. It is always about the money))
Activity: 257
Merit: 100
September 29, 2018, 02:55:33 PM
I think why government is doesn't like cryptocurrency because they think if cryptocurrency will make them real currency will get a loss.
I don't really know the truth but i just think like that.
They all so worry about a real currency like USD, IDR, EURO and other real currency.

Yes thats the main issue, governments having negative thinking about the crypto.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
The Future of Security Tokens
September 29, 2018, 02:54:27 PM
It seems to me that the main thing is that we love a crypto, if you live in a democratic society, then you can vote and choose a government that will do what you want, and that will like cryptocurrencies, this does not apply for example to countries such as Russia, where the government tells people what to do and what they should like.
Activity: 574
September 29, 2018, 02:46:51 PM
I think why government is doesn't like cryptocurrency because they think if cryptocurrency will make them real currency will get a loss.
I don't really know the truth but i just think like that.
They all so worry about a real currency like USD, IDR, EURO and other real currency.
Pages:
Jump to: