Pages:
Author

Topic: Why have Bitcoin instead of cash? - page 50. (Read 246148 times)

Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
June 30, 2017, 01:15:20 AM
you can carry unlimited bitcoins with you and cross borders/countries withour raising alarm..

Indeed.
Like you  don't borher walking in the streets with huge amount of btc in your pocket knowing it will be safe from thieves.
All you need is to secure all the information you need to access your account, that is the great thing about bitcoin and since more
stores are accepting bitcoin now we can use it to buy what we need or cash out some time since there's debit cards as well.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 783
June 30, 2017, 12:43:39 AM
you can carry unlimited bitcoins with you and cross borders/countries withour raising alarm..

Indeed.
Like you  don't borher walking in the streets with huge amount of btc in your pocket knowing it will be safe from thieves.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
June 30, 2017, 12:33:09 AM
For me, the primary advantage in having Bitcoin over fiat cash is that the former is protected against inflation, while the latter is not so. The purchasing power of Bitcoin remains constant, while that of fiat cash declines over time. Ease of storage is another plus point with Bitcoins.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
June 30, 2017, 12:03:52 AM
I converted all of my saving to bitcoin. I set aside fund's every month, hoping to grow it as an investment or use it for emergencies.

It is one of my best decisions ever, not only are my savings growing, I find it easier to save with bitcoins as it is harder to spend unlike cash and cards - allowing me to save more.
yes that is good way to save more money. but we will find more merchant that accept bitcoin as payment method in the future. by using bitcoin can make easier to pay electricity, watter, tax, and phone bill, we do not need to go out side only for paying those bill.

It is good decision to save bitcoin more as this for sure your savings may grow. I also save bitcoin until now, I buy and hold . Because I beleive I can earn good profit in the future. I really use bitcoin because this helps me to do things online without hassle unlike cash that I need to go outside paying bills. With bitcoin I can make things easier, paying bills online, doing transactions hassle free.
Activity: 714
June 29, 2017, 10:03:42 PM
I converted all of my saving to bitcoin. I set aside fund's every month, hoping to grow it as an investment or use it for emergencies.

It is one of my best decisions ever, not only are my savings growing, I find it easier to save with bitcoins as it is harder to spend unlike cash and cards - allowing me to save more.
yes that is good way to save more money. but we will find more merchant that accept bitcoin as payment method in the future. by using bitcoin can make easier to pay electricity, watter, tax, and phone bill, we do not need to go out side only for paying those bill.
Activity: 346
Merit: 103
June 29, 2017, 09:00:54 PM

I agree on that. Bitcoin is a good investment and great for making transaction online. In just a one click, your recipinets can receieve your bitcoin instantly. This is significant for everyone so we can make an easier life.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
June 29, 2017, 08:01:19 PM

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
June 29, 2017, 07:47:39 PM
The best part of bitcoin is that there is no discrimination by colour, criminality and class. Bitcoin is for everyone from all over the world, every countries is accepted and everyone can use it. I think we should be grateful to Satoshi and his group. Fiat on the other hand  discriminate and enslaved the poor for evil politicians and bankers.
That is the function of decentralization. There is no caste in bitcoin, everyone is free to use bitcoin .. in digital form then bitcoin can be used by anyone and anywhere And different from the easy cash in replica in fake by some people. Bitcoin in digital form will not be replicable
Yes, that is right and that is why a lot of people now are talking about bitcoin because bitcoin is solving different problems with the fiat and one of them is being generated as a fake fiat while in bitcoin it is not possible to make fake bitcoins because it has a secured system that can't be easily copy. I believe that bitcoin is the next type of cash in the future and we just need to continue our support and faith in bitcoin to make it happen.
Activity: 476
June 29, 2017, 07:13:41 PM
The best part of bitcoin is that there is no discrimination by colour, criminality and class. Bitcoin is for everyone from all over the world, every countries is accepted and everyone can use it. I think we should be grateful to Satoshi and his group. Fiat on the other hand  discriminate and enslaved the poor for evil politicians and bankers.
That is the function of decentralization. There is no caste in bitcoin, everyone is free to use bitcoin .. in digital form then bitcoin can be used by anyone and anywhere And different from the easy cash in replica in fake by some people. Bitcoin in digital form will not be replicable
Activity: 798
Merit: 501
June 29, 2017, 07:07:22 PM
cash are not that easy to use in different countries, you need to exchange them everytime, a pain in the ass, bitcoin is a global currency, and very easy too move also

and cannot be faked like cash so easily, add on top of this, the less fees required...
Yes bitcoin is can be used all over the world because as like what you said it was a global currency and easy to transfer to other wallet. Unlike cash, every country have they own type of cash dollar, philippine money, and so on and so forth. So if you go to other country you should convert your money first to their fiat so that you can used it. In addition, bitcoin was more easy to earn than cash.
Yes local currencies are hard to use if you are crossing borders, every time you buy you have to exchange your money to their money. It's not so satisfying when you are new to their country because you just have to go to somewhere to exchange your money, and to add that their taxation fees is killing your money slowly.

Bitcoin is like your wallet all over the world, but for now it's not that legal to some other countries. So it's just limited to use in some areas but it will soon be known as a universal currency.
i think so many other reasons are there, which are making bitcoin more easy to use as compare to cash. bitcoin can be use anywhere without changing it into fiat. secondly bitcoin is also important for investment and trading even by holding it we can get good profit from it if the price goes up. thirdly bitcoin can be use more conveniently for online shopping and other business matters.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
June 29, 2017, 06:46:43 PM
For global transactions and with a large nominal certainly not possible to use cash, this depends on the need, if we buy coffee directly cash is better than bitcoin.

they are not asking about where to use cash.They are talking that can you use Bitcoin in the place of cash.So yes we can use bitcoin in a place of cash like that industries hotel and many business purpose things are now allowing bitcoin accept as a cash.So yes we can use bitcoin instead cash.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
June 29, 2017, 05:50:49 PM
Having a bitcoins is good investment, because bitcoin is easy to earn and low transaction fee it is fastest and most secured currency. Having a bitcoin is a good opportunity to us especially it gives extra income to the people. Bitcoin have a future it is our savings in the future.
One that makes bitcoin shaped digital better than cash is due to fast transactions. With a digital form of bitcoin can perform transactions quickly even instantly around the world. It can not be done if you pay by cash? That's why the bitcoin is in the form of cash
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
June 29, 2017, 03:38:59 PM
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
June 29, 2017, 02:40:09 PM
cash are not that easy to use in different countries, you need to exchange them everytime, a pain in the ass, bitcoin is a global currency, and very easy too move also

and cannot be faked like cash so easily, add on top of this, the less fees required...
Yes bitcoin is can be used all over the world because as like what you said it was a global currency and easy to transfer to other wallet. Unlike cash, every country have they own type of cash dollar, philippine money, and so on and so forth. So if you go to other country you should convert your money first to their fiat so that you can used it. In addition, bitcoin was more easy to earn than cash.
Yes local currencies are hard to use if you are crossing borders, every time you buy you have to exchange your money to their money. It's not so satisfying when you are new to their country because you just have to go to somewhere to exchange your money, and to add that their taxation fees is killing your money slowly.

Bitcoin is like your wallet all over the world, but for now it's not that legal to some other countries. So it's just limited to use in some areas but it will soon be known as a universal currency.
Activity: 630
Merit: 272
June 29, 2017, 11:21:46 AM
Bitcoin is liberating not only when crossing borders, but it will help to have an income in countries with more successful economies. This will force the governments of third countries less than stealing money from the Treasury and to think more about the people, not to lose their country and government.
Activity: 574
Merit: 267
" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "
June 29, 2017, 10:39:31 AM

Activity: 434
Merit: 270
June 29, 2017, 10:12:20 AM
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
June 29, 2017, 08:49:34 AM
Having a bitcoins is good investment, because bitcoin is easy to earn and low transaction fee it is fastest and most secured currency. Having a bitcoin is a good opportunity to us especially it gives extra income to the people. Bitcoin have a future it is our savings in the future.
Activity: 546
June 29, 2017, 02:48:35 AM
By having bitcoins,we have no need of depending upon banks further for our transactions.We are our own banks by having our private keys with us.We could easily send huge amounts of money even in millions to other person in any parts of the world with low transaction fees and that also unknown to government.While cash remains idle,bitcoin increases in value day by day.

Its not always that it has to do with banks but i would prefer bitcoin because it can be acquired whenever whoever and what so ever that there are no certain rules and conditions. There maybe unwritten laws of it but it is a less hassle than having it transacted in some banks. Also not bitcoin but it can be other coins because it is just the starting era of cryptocurrency so it might be too early to make physical transactions via bitcoin. But so far from my experience bitcoin can be a little bit complicated but bot can be trustable in terms of securities if you are smart enough.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
June 29, 2017, 02:43:16 AM
By having bitcoins,we have no need of depending upon banks further for our transactions.We are our own banks by having our private keys with us.We could easily send huge amounts of money even in millions to other person in any parts of the world with low transaction fees and that also unknown to government.While cash remains idle,bitcoin increases in value day by day.
Pages:
Jump to: