Pages:
Author

Topic: Why hold ethereum - page 75. (Read 231579 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
June 06, 2018, 01:29:22 AM
if you lost your love for eth's price and dropped its price now it's better to hold it first if you do not sell your eth to wait for the eth to get out of the way so it's better to buy eth now because it's up That's the price next month to make you profit when the eth
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
June 06, 2018, 01:27:41 AM
I like both coins in the cryptocurrency market, if i have to choose one i will say ETH. Because ETH has huge opportunity to grow and the project of the Ethereum is very strong. This coin the best coin after Bitcoin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
June 05, 2018, 11:50:54 PM
hold Etherum due it ambition project, high chance to have profit and this is the best way to invest into an ICO. Isn't it?
Activity: 98
June 05, 2018, 10:59:06 PM
Ethereum is a the best one to invest as it has long term investing benefits to growth prospects and increase your investments.Taking right decision would help to grow in future.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
June 05, 2018, 06:23:08 AM
I agree that Ethereum is a good altcoin to hold for a long time. It is one of the best altcoins for a few months now. I can see one of the reasons is because it's one of the most favorite medium of ICOs. We can also see its trend to be stable for quite some time now.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Mycryptobank.io
June 05, 2018, 06:21:04 AM

I keep ETH in order to get a good profit and participate in the ICO, since this is a very promising direction, and I will do so further

I agree that many ICOs prefer eth, which means that the coin is very popular,
unfortunately all the altkoins are subject to the bitcoin course, but eth has already proven to the world
Activity: 527
Merit: 250
June 02, 2018, 08:56:10 AM

I keep ETH in order to get a good profit and participate in the ICO, since this is a very promising direction, and I will do so further
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
June 05, 2018, 06:17:17 AM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.
Yes, I fully agree with you, Ethereum is currently the fastest growing coin, so you should think about how to invest for a long time,profit will be good if you leave at least 1 year
Actuall for now it was a center in the news in this year that will be have a huge price coming from it, Ill don't if it is true or not but let see on what happen for this. But for we need to makes if this etherium is the bets way to hold and wait on be running the price.
Activity: 210
June 02, 2018, 09:47:55 AM
There are so much good and promising coins and I believe they are developing and the value will be increasing along with the time and their development. There are some coins that I like such like ADA, NEO, EOS and NPXS.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
June 02, 2018, 09:15:45 AM
Why hold ethereum, why hold bitcoin, why hold any other alt coin. Because you can earn money.
It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.
You mean more people are using ethereum to run ICO?
There are more platforms very similar to ether, their time is yet to come. Keep this in mind while investing  Wink

Yes, a lot of competitors have appeared for ethereum, but so far I do not see any one of them loudly declaring themselves, they still is under development
copper member
Activity: 455
June 02, 2018, 09:09:40 AM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

Ethereum is a very good project and is accepted by many companies, the demand of ethereum is very solid and it can make the ethereum value keep increasing.
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
June 02, 2018, 09:03:14 AM
Why hold ethereum, why hold bitcoin, why hold any other alt coin. Because you can earn money.
You mean more people are using ethereum to run ICO?
There are more platforms very similar to ether, their time is yet to come. Keep this in mind while investing  Wink

Activity: 147
June 02, 2018, 08:51:07 AM
Well, I am holding my etherum because there's is no best competitor that could make me panic that Eth might not have a good future. Ethereum is the second best coin and valuable in the whole world. I'm sure the price will be great in the future.
Activity: 266
Merit: 104
June 02, 2018, 08:48:09 AM
Yes, ethereum is a good coin to hodl. Notwithstanding, that does not mean that there are no other good coins that would give you what you want if you can hodl. The main thing is for you to hodl the coins that can be easily adopted. hold ethereum gives more income than we hold other altco
Activity: 450
Merit: 251
June 02, 2018, 05:23:02 AM
It is necessary to hold the ethereum, because it is a large platform for decentralized applications, which works really well. All the others are at the development stage, or as NEO, they work with small volumes. But there are many new blockchain: Quarkchain USECHAIN and others. Each for their own purposes and uses their technology. For example, Usechain uses Randomized Proof of Work.
Activity: 4
June 02, 2018, 05:14:01 AM
We know that ETHEREUM is the second in BITCOIN currency, perhaps they're doing their ethereum holds because they believe that its market price is even more substantial. ETH is also known worldwide like bitcoin so many also support it just like the blockchain wallet. Smiley
Activity: 154
June 01, 2018, 11:22:44 PM
I still hodl ethereum I have. I wait for the good news to get a high price surges of the ethereum. Which is rumored to be priced later this year surged. So from that I am still waiting and still hodl ethereum until now.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
June 01, 2018, 11:18:22 PM
I guess if you invest in the ETH was a perfect choice. Look at the current state of the ETH, ETH is very likely will continue to experience growth. If you look at the graph and its usage is very confident that the ETH could have for the future. But you have to think about the other Altcoin because most of them will grow and develop. So you invest not only in the ETH.
Activity: 252
June 01, 2018, 11:06:59 PM
Because everybody know that ethereum is most stable coin available in market and more popular nowadays and the reason behind its popularity is all the upcoming and latest Ico are using the technology ERC-20 which was introduced by ethereum and it has more potential to grow.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
June 01, 2018, 10:46:55 AM
in order to then sell it much more expensive and become several times richer. it works with all cryptocurrencies, not just Ethereum
Pages:
Jump to: