Pages:
Author

Topic: Why hold ethereum - page 73. (Read 231579 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
June 09, 2018, 06:28:48 AM
You must hold ethereum because it is already popular and it has a big potential in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
LETS GO ADAB
June 09, 2018, 06:28:31 AM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.

Ethereum coins does have the potential to grow even more in the future, just the same as bitcoins and with that reason we can consider ethereum as one of the coins that has really a bright future and good for long term investment.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
June 09, 2018, 06:27:38 AM
Ether by many estimates will really begin to enter the world economy only this year. In this respect, the coin has a real demand from users.
Activity: 182
June 09, 2018, 03:36:46 AM
Their are some reasons why etherum is used. They are; increasing application uses, more companies adopting decentralized cloud-based applications, increased usage of smart contracts. You need to keep in mind that when it comes to Ethereum, the more the platform is used, the higher would be the price of the token. Owing to this very reason, you can be sure that the value of Ethereum would increase in the future as well.
Activity: 434
June 09, 2018, 03:10:26 AM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.

Because they are also great lets give them a chance because they are worth it. I am now holding bitcoins and i am holding an ethereum too. They are both giving me a great profit. Not that much profit because they are both having a problem now but still giving me a profit. They will not be on the place they are in to if they are not deserving. Lets give them a chance they are tried and tested so there is nothing to worry about. They are like bitcoins but in an alternative version because they are altcoins. They are also much affordable
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
June 09, 2018, 02:25:55 AM

I agree with you, if you choose ethereum for you to grasp, it is a very right choice once, ethereum is a good coin, now ethereum is ranked 2 coinmarketcap
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
June 09, 2018, 02:08:43 AM
Ethereum has a potential altcoin that can beat bitcoin price in future. So it's better to hold ethereum now than anything else.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
June 09, 2018, 02:08:19 AM
because I believe in ethereum potential for the future. So I hold the ethereum in order to be a good investment. Ethereum is an altcoins so popular with such a huge amount of demand. So ethereum I think has potential for the future.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
June 09, 2018, 02:05:37 AM

Yes I agree that ethereum is a good for long-term holding, Ethereum nowadays is famous and many investors support ethereum blockchain.
Activity: 210
June 09, 2018, 01:55:55 AM
If you choose the ethereum to hold, then you chooses the right coin, because ethereum is a long term, and with that term, ethereum would be grown enough to satisfy its holder or investors.
Activity: 462
June 09, 2018, 01:48:48 AM

First of all, I want to say that Ethereum most popular all over the world. that's why you can hold  Ethereum undoubtedly and  Ethereum is the second position in the crypto market other altcoins is not so much popular than  Ethereum. on the other hand, Ethereum price will be so high. if you hold and buy Ethereum then you will be so many benefits in the future.
Activity: 48
June 09, 2018, 01:40:24 AM

ethereum is a good crypto to save, because, there are many other cryptoes that use athereum technology, hence the price of ethereum will continue to rise every year
The coin was not going anywhere for a little bit, the price began to increase over some time now that people are using for their crowdsales more.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
June 09, 2018, 01:37:55 AM

Hold ethereum because they are great too they are the top 2 in the most successful coin so why dont you give ut a shot they will never failed you because they never failed me. They are just having a hard time today just like the bitcoins they are falling too but that is a great time for you to buy them in a much power price. You just have to trust and hold them for a longer time that us what you will do have a lot of patience for you to gain a lot of profit you should have a lot of patience to wait
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
June 09, 2018, 01:33:55 AM

ethereum is a good crypto to save, because, there are many other cryptoes that use athereum technology, hence the price of ethereum will continue to rise every year
Activity: 98
June 08, 2018, 11:37:45 PM
I agree if you choose Ethereum. For me, Ethereum will be an altcoin that will have a price some time ahead given the various responses of participants in this forum who very much agree that Ethereum will be the best altcoin for the future.
Activity: 168
June 08, 2018, 12:11:29 PM
At present, the price of copper eth is about 600 dollars for 1 eth is not high enough so you shake it in the next time I believe the price it will be more than now
Activity: 182
June 08, 2018, 12:10:24 PM
Ethereum is good alter coins compare to other alt coins. but I personally think that trading is the better thing than holding.
Activity: 475
June 08, 2018, 12:00:13 PM
Yes, Ethereum is the best pick cause it has the brightest future of them all, not to mention the infinite number of use cases it can have in real world and so many problems it could solve. Also once proof of stake is implemented successful hodlers are going to be rewarded for staking their coins and making the Ethereum network more secure.
Activity: 84
June 08, 2018, 11:10:07 AM
Me personally, Ethereum is one of the greatest choice that an investor will put his/her money into. Ethereum is widely used by many altcoins for transaction too and it has even more reliable foundation and it is also credible.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
June 07, 2018, 07:51:24 AM
No one can predict the future prospects of the currency rate with a 100% guarantee. However, when considering whether to buy or not Ethereum, experts agree on the prospects of such investments. Many expect further course adjustments. However, even taking into account the inevitable short-term decline, experts predict a further active growth in the value of the currency.

When to buy Ethereum (Ethereum), is not easy to determine. To reduce possible losses,experts advise to adhere to the General principles of investment. They are relevant when investing in any tools.

Diversification. The distribution of the invested funds between different instruments allows to minimize the risks. For example, you can purchase multiple currencies, both Fiat and virtual. Do not forget that often the fall in the value of one currency causes the opposite reaction from the other. If you buy both currencies, the loss from transactions with one is compensated by the profit from the other.
Buying on declines. It is easy to understand that you can earn on the air only if you can buy it cheaper and sell more. Even experienced traders are rarely able to accurately predict the minimum point. Therefore, to acquire the currency is in the period of falling price, instead of waiting for a trend reversal.
Do not invest the entire planned amount at a time. It is much more effective in combination with the second rule to make gradual investments parts. In this case, if the exchange rate continues to fall, the average amount of acquisition of the portfolio can be gradually reduced.
Pages:
Jump to: