Pages:
Author

Topic: Why hold ethereum - page 71. (Read 231579 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 14
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
June 10, 2018, 04:38:24 AM
Because a lot of people believe in the project and believes that in the next few years ethereum will remain a leader.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
June 10, 2018, 04:27:54 AM
holding ethereum is currently very good because if the future prices rise again then the ethereum that we hold will be of high value and will give us a lot of profit
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
June 10, 2018, 04:24:40 AM
Ethereum is very underestimated. On its base there is not one hundred different altcoins. Some of them are popular and have a good price, someone did not appear on sale. But they all give the Ethereum the power. It is because of the possibility of creating altcoins that ETH will grow in price.
Activity: 361
BIB Exchange
June 10, 2018, 04:18:35 AM
yes, that's a very good idea because Ethereum coin is above the average of all Altcoin that is likely to still grow in the coming year.
Activity: 132
Merit: 0
June 10, 2018, 03:59:31 AM
I believe Ethereum is the future of  Of cryptocurrency, Its currently one of the best there is, infact its only second to bitcoin in both Value and market cap, and out does The crypto king in important sections such a the transaction rates, the technology upon which it operates is one of the best and it keeps improving. ETHEREUM's value will shoot in future, thanks to the the number of ICOs launching on its platform, Hold this coin till this time and you will no regret
Activity: 65
June 10, 2018, 03:51:21 AM
Ethereum is very suitable to hold. because with Ethereum held to be able to increase its price. so that with increasing prices can make Ethereum more demands. when the enthusiasts begin to increase will generate many benefits in the future. so this is my reason for holding Ethereum.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
June 10, 2018, 03:44:45 AM
why am I holding ethereum? because ethereum I make as long-term investment. I'm sure the price will be very good in the future. and I believe ethereum has excellent potential
Yes indeed you do I think it is right because ethereum is very good for long-term investment,
and I am sure that later the price of ethereum in the future will rise the most important we remain patient
Activity: 168
June 10, 2018, 03:43:15 AM
Holding ETH is a rational choice, and ETH is undoubtedly the most successful token.
So if you want to enter the cryptocurrency market, you should buy certain ETH. Its use case is amazing and that makes it worth holding
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
June 10, 2018, 03:42:47 AM
ethereum is the best altcoin, that's my opinion and I think a lot of people who think the same as me, so owning and holding eth in wallet will be good for our investment and if eth forward go up again then we will get big advantage
copper member
Activity: 262
Merit: 1
June 10, 2018, 03:41:14 AM
Beside bitcoin ethereum is the best coin in the cryptocurrency.they have a big community and have a hard working team.everyday they developed their project.they have a platform where many ico can launch.So ethereum future will be very bright in this reason you hold ethereum.
Activity: 93
June 10, 2018, 03:38:16 AM
ETH is the most stable coin and is a good choice, it has great potential, a good market, and also a lot of devotees. It has many advantages despite volatility and price fluctuations. Just like any other cryptocurrency, price reductions are temporary, recoverable and due to increased demand. Thus, I must say that it is one of the right solutions if you want to make long term investments.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
June 10, 2018, 03:31:01 AM
why am I holding ethereum? because ethereum I make as long-term investment. I'm sure the price will be very good in the future. and I believe ethereum has excellent potential
Activity: 123
June 10, 2018, 03:29:36 AM
The best encryption etheric fang is the most worth the investment currency, so we should not worry, if sometimes the fall in the value of the market, because the etheric fang is a very powerful encryption, can be easily recovered from losses.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
June 10, 2018, 03:25:49 AM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.

Because I know the current price of Ethereum is declining and I hold Ethereum to wait for the price of Ethereum to stabilize again so from that with the decline of this coin that I see can return quickly and can benefit again

Activity: 63
June 10, 2018, 03:02:28 AM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.
Yes, I do agree with you because for me ethereum is such a good altcoins which has a very stable pricing in the market with these past months and I say this ethereum is always having a big potential compared to any altcoins.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
June 10, 2018, 02:56:27 AM
holding ethereum is the best way and a very smart choice because I am meliaht ethereum has a very useful product for developers who eventually developers can create technology for people that is very useful for the people so that ethereum will be expensive.
Activity: 224
June 10, 2018, 02:54:55 AM
i total agree hold eth,now 90% my money for eth,i beleive eth can strong grow up in the near future,now we can hold eth or btc,it is the same,but in the far future i hope eth can replace BTC to become king of the crypto
Activity: 271
June 10, 2018, 02:52:19 AM

Ethereum is like the second Bitcoin, people trust in big cryptocurrencies more than some new and not established yet;).
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
June 10, 2018, 02:48:59 AM
ethereum is altcoin which has good price and more stable after bitcoin so I think holding them in wallet is very profitable for future investment
Activity: 93
June 10, 2018, 02:48:21 AM
It's because ethereum will rise back im very sure of it. Ethereum is very dependable, we can rely at ethereum that our investment will be profitable if we just believe and hold ethereum longer. Patience will leads us to more profits at ethereum, hodl ethereum is the best strategy.
Pages:
Jump to: