Pages:
Author

Topic: Why hold ethereum - page 90. (Read 231579 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 1
May 24, 2018, 04:45:44 PM
Honestly, I recently was completely disappointed in the Ethereum because ETH does not justify the expectations. But in the crypt everything can be.
Activity: 291
Merit: 0
May 24, 2018, 03:40:19 PM
because hold ethereum gives more income than we hold other altcoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
May 24, 2018, 03:39:19 PM
Yes, I agree that ETH is a good coin. and suitable for long-term investment.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Market Integration Platform
May 24, 2018, 03:39:12 PM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.

In my opinion better to say, one of the best coins for investment and hold. Stable will give a profit. In addition to ETH, there are others. For example, Litecoin or Neo. In my opinion, no less promising coins.
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
May 24, 2018, 03:36:48 PM
Yes, ethereum is a good coin to hodl. Notwithstanding, that does not mean that there are no other good coins that would give you what you want if you can hodl. The main thing is for you to hodl the coins that can be easily adopted.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
May 24, 2018, 03:34:01 PM
No ethereum is best crypto for trading if you are new and you are unsure about your trading skills but it's also safe of course if you hold it, try to trade it a little bbit see how it goes for you.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
May 24, 2018, 03:31:27 PM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.
I fully agree with you, this coin should always be in our purse, as ETH can be used in different ways, both for long-term storage, preservation of value and the way to invest in other projects.
copper member
Activity: 210
May 24, 2018, 03:31:17 PM
It's good to hold because Etherium is the second best cryptocurrency in my opinion and we can also see the huge volume of Etherium. This is most promising coin
and i can see the future this coin will remain at top after bitcoin.
Activity: 395
Merit: 107
May 24, 2018, 03:28:37 PM
the right choice to choose ethereum, lots of people holding and fans including me eth as best atlcoin and having a good future is also suitable for doing trade and investment
Ya in the crypto world right now every ico used the ethereum platform..even ethereum is being talked more these days than bitcoin..its technology is best amount all the crypto coins hence ethereum is the best investement in the crypto-world right now.
Activity: 196
May 24, 2018, 03:25:49 PM
I agree with you. Ethereum is very suitable for hold. Stability and a good chance to increase your investments
Activity: 156
May 24, 2018, 03:21:24 PM
Because ethereum is a good option, it has great potential, a good market, and also a lot of interest. And gives a considerable influence on the world of cryptocurrency, many altcoin platforms ethereum, using ethereum / wallet ethereum feature. It proves that ethereum has proven results that could be useful and could be a factor that helps to increase the ethereum significantly. So ethereum is one of the right solutions if you want to make long-term investments.
Activity: 154
May 24, 2018, 03:07:13 PM
Actually, that's a simple question. because the ethereum crypto coin has the highest potential to rise in the currency. it will increase even more in the coming years.
Activity: 48
May 24, 2018, 02:48:02 PM
Yes, I agree that Ethereum is good for investment for a long time. and I already bought ETH.
Activity: 156
Merit: 2
May 24, 2018, 03:03:49 PM

I am so agreed that I would not call the ethereum altcoin.
I have long placed the ethereum on the first place next to bitcoin. I'm sure that in the near future this is one of the most promising coins.
My opinion, the ethereum is perfect for hold.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 251
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
May 24, 2018, 03:02:21 PM
the right choice to choose ethereum, lots of people holding and fans including me eth as best atlcoin and having a good future is also suitable for doing trade and investment
Activity: 248
Merit: 11
May 24, 2018, 02:49:07 PM

Yes, this is definitely a good investment. Ethereum differs significantly from other variants of blockchain due to the use of "smart contracts". Potentially it is more profitable than many of the altcoins. Especially at the moment, when its price can still reach large peaks.
Activity: 393
Merit: 500
May 24, 2018, 02:43:01 PM
Now I will not sell it just out of greed, promised that it will cost $ 1,000 by the end of the year, so I will wait for this price. So far, I see no reason to sell it
it was more than 1000$ in December. You might buy it 2x now  if you've  sold out it in December. I'm not sure in 1k$ price by the end of a year.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
May 24, 2018, 02:44:50 PM
Yeah, Ethereum is very good, but I don't have it now. I invested in 3 different ICO's and waiting for distribution. Later I will buy Ethereum again.
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
May 24, 2018, 02:41:46 PM
Becose ethereum is great project and crypto currency and it take hype in this year,becose many great  projects coming out on ethereum platform this will change eth hype level.Eth is best always hodl in ur wallet it can easy double in price before the year end!
Activity: 210
May 24, 2018, 02:37:09 PM
Yes, I agree that Ethereum is a good coin for long-term investments.
Pages:
Jump to: