Pages:
Author

Topic: Why hold ethereum - page 91. (Read 231579 times)

Activity: 579
Merit: 10
May 24, 2018, 02:35:04 PM
Now I will not sell it just out of greed, promised that it will cost $ 1,000 by the end of the year, so I will wait for this price. So far, I see no reason to sell it
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
May 24, 2018, 02:26:54 PM
Why should hold ethereum? Ethereum is very great cryptocurrency, and it is such very good and useful as like as bitcoin, and ethereum is the second to the best and succesfull cryptocurrency that ever made, and ethereum id also fadt to increase just like bitcoin, the owner of ethereum rather its maker is a bitcoin user, ethereum is a new crypto and it is now very useful and known in the world, its the best altcoin and you should hold it because it is worth it to wait and exchange
Ethereum as the second leading cryptocurrency has the potential to generate more profit despite volatility, young economy, and price fluctuation. Just like any other cryptocurrencies, the drop in price is temporary, it can recover and due to its increasing demand more people know that it's very beneficial and they are aware of how Ethereum works, that's what I think why many still choose to hold ethereum.

I can agree all mate but volatility is the matters for all the crypto currencies mate. Please check the good coins like ethereum and invest all those coins, I believe bitcoin price bumped more in the market. Along with that today you can see the EOS coin just bump more than 2 USD in the price chart.

These kind of the investment will make you to see the ethereum value bumped in the market.
If you mine ethereum you can understand why all holding the coins mate.
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
May 24, 2018, 02:21:01 PM
Why should hold ethereum? Ethereum is very great cryptocurrency, and it is such very good and useful as like as bitcoin, and ethereum is the second to the best and succesfull cryptocurrency that ever made, and ethereum id also fadt to increase just like bitcoin, the owner of ethereum rather its maker is a bitcoin user, ethereum is a new crypto and it is now very useful and known in the world, its the best altcoin and you should hold it because it is worth it to wait and exchange
Ethereum as the second leading cryptocurrency has the potential to generate more profit despite volatility, young economy, and price fluctuation. Just like any other cryptocurrencies, the drop in price is temporary, it can recover and due to its increasing demand more people know that it's very beneficial and they are aware of how Ethereum works, that's what I think why many still choose to hold ethereum.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
May 24, 2018, 12:18:00 PM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.

yeah, of course i'm agree with you. ethereum is one of popular coin now and many people interest to invest on it. also his platform which always grow. also the most important thing is one coin which really have a huge chance to take bitcoin place.
Activity: 64
May 24, 2018, 11:53:09 AM
I agree with you, now eth is the most stable crypt. If there is no large growth, the stability of the current rate will remain.
Activity: 674
Merit: 101
I am hired and not own by any Team!
May 24, 2018, 11:49:53 AM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.
Yes ethereum is a great crypto to hold and it is the best to buy right now because the market is dump. Ethereum really have big potential.
Activity: 108
May 24, 2018, 11:37:05 AM

For now maybe Ether is still the first choice of startup. So it seems Eth is mandatory altcoin in the portfolio.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
May 24, 2018, 11:14:02 AM
Ethereum is a profitable solution for . Etherium is the second best cryptocurrency in my opinion.
Activity: 490
May 24, 2018, 11:13:07 AM
Yes I agree with that. Eth may be the best investment. We can see a huge potential and a good development of the project. Holding coins is the most safe way to earn in this field and eth is the most secure investment. You will be get a nice return from it.
Activity: 333
Merit: 13
May 24, 2018, 11:08:26 AM
Vitalik knows what he's doing, let's just trust him)) I'm sure the ethereum will only grow, I wait around 3000 $ by the fall.
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
May 24, 2018, 11:07:29 AM
holding ethereum is the best thing to do for a long-term because ethereum is  a very optional coin so it is better to hold
Hodl and take long term investment because this coin has a good market value and the prices regulates highly in short period of time.And this coin is one of the best exchange in value so prefer to hodl until it range higher.
Activity: 151
May 24, 2018, 11:05:51 AM

Yes i agree with you ethereum is best for holding even if you hold it for long term you can be sure you will get profit because it has stablished price in market that will never go to shitcoin.
Activity: 327
Merit: 124
May 24, 2018, 11:05:00 AM

I would say that this choose definitely is not worst. I do not know about the best choice. But I also like ethereum
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
Kerja Cerdas
May 24, 2018, 11:04:37 AM
yes I think ethereum is very good for us to resist, ethereum is suitable to be a long-term investment, do not be too thought when the price falls because it will certainly rise back to the core do not panic easily.

I also include ethereum holders, I see from the many ICO projects that are based on ethereum blockchain, so this can affect the price increase of ethereum.
Activity: 173
cave canem!
May 24, 2018, 11:01:43 AM
Obvious, because Ethereum is the best alternative cryptocurrecny worldwide. Ethereum will be number one soon, you will see.
Activity: 300
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
May 24, 2018, 11:00:48 AM
If we say Bitcoin is the king of the crypto market, then I believe Ethereum will be the queen. Ethereum is an excellent blockchain technology, which is the basis of many ICOs projects, every day Ethereum has a huge trading volume, proving that Ethereum really has potential. I believe that in the future Ethereum will grow stronger and have a very high value. So if we want to make a profit in the future then it is best to hold the long term Ethereum. At present Ethereum prices are low, about $ 589, we should buy more Ethereum now.
Activity: 308
May 24, 2018, 10:59:20 AM
First of all Eth is 2nd at the top from bitcoin. And it'll probably grow bigger and bigger so it's wise if you'll hold some of it for better profit.
Yes, Eth is a very reliable coin. I believe that the project will also develop actively. Today I bought even more of these coins for storage.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
May 24, 2018, 10:58:56 AM
Activity: 98
May 24, 2018, 10:55:40 AM
First of all Eth is 2nd at the top from bitcoin. And it'll probably grow bigger and bigger so it's wise if you'll hold some of it for better profit.
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
May 24, 2018, 10:53:18 AM
yes sir, i also believe in ethereum because altcoin is best than others. I also hold the ethereum for investment. because the growth of ethereum is very good for the future. I am sure ethereum will be beneficial to the real world. and this will be the king of altcoin. we just need to wait that time.
Pages:
Jump to: