Pages:
Author

Topic: Why hold ethereum - page 92. (Read 231579 times)

copper member
Activity: 644
Merit: 0
POINTPAY
May 24, 2018, 10:50:47 AM
holding ethereum is the best thing to do for a long-term because ethereum is  a very optional coin so it is better to hold
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
May 24, 2018, 10:47:15 AM
exactly once, I also feel ethereum is a very good coin to hold especially in the long term. I believe in the future ethereum will be growing and growing in popularity from today.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
May 24, 2018, 10:41:56 AM
As long as the ICO theme is popular, the ether will always be liquid and the price will be great. Therefore Ethreum is a good investment, but don't invest in it all the money. Good strategy, hold 40-50% in Bitcoin, 10-20% in the ETHREUM, the rest - in altcoins and fiat (in extreme cases USDT).
Activity: 210
May 24, 2018, 10:41:47 AM
Yes I holder ETH for a long time because eth prospect is very good and d use some ico project to make token through eth platform. although the latest competitor eth et Cardano has stated the technology is more modern, I still choose eth as my long term investment
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
May 24, 2018, 10:39:06 AM
ethereum is altcoin king, i think ethereum is altcoin which has great potential to raise its value, its value is still cheap now so now is a good time to buy ethereum and hold it
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
May 24, 2018, 10:38:12 AM
I already do not think so, there are projects that can become much faster and better than the ethereum.Just need time when this happens
Activity: 420
May 24, 2018, 10:37:44 AM
Ethereum is very good and promising for long-term storage.For me, it has the same value as bitcoin.We will see the growth of ETH, as many projects are using smart contracts Ethereum.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
May 24, 2018, 10:30:15 AM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.

yes, ethereum is very worth to hold. but not if the decline is going on, you must have more knowledge in order to avoid big losses. of course this is not easy, so you should always search for all new information moreover you must have a plan and strategy for your investment.
Activity: 981
Merit: 503
May 24, 2018, 10:28:30 AM
Ethereum is great foe long term holding. Doesn't matter what is happening and how the market is falling soon or later the prices go up  and Ethereum is one of the first to recover.
Activity: 308
May 24, 2018, 10:27:17 AM
I agree with you. I currently hold ETH and have a strong belief in its future in the market. I believe within 1 year, the price of ETH will increase.
Activity: 124
May 24, 2018, 10:26:59 AM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.

ethereum is a very good coin after bitcoin, market ethereum a lot, eth price too fast rise, if you hold eth, you will not lose
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
May 24, 2018, 10:25:29 AM

Yes, I agree that Ethereum is the best smart contract platform and they're relatively safe bet considering the crypto environment. I'm not worried to hold ethereum long term.
Activity: 109
May 24, 2018, 10:22:29 AM
best coins to hold are btc and etheruim . though price as of now decreasing yet im pretty positive that by the of this year it will rise again . So better to buy more  and grab the decrease ang hold for a long term investments. to wait is to earn good value.
Activity: 181
May 24, 2018, 10:20:14 AM

Ethereum is very suitable to hold. because with Ethereum held to be able to increase its price. so that with increasing prices can make Ethereum more demands. when the enthusiasts begin to increase will generate many benefits in the future. so this is my reason for holding Ethereum.
Yeah, as long as demand will keep rushing in for it based on its smart contract usage on the high level which I even believe is going to end up booming a lot in coming years, then the possibility of seeing it climb up hugely is definite. There is a great use for it and that gives it a lot of benefit and advantage over any other altcoin to even be able to retain its position for long. For the fact that it is useful and will keep being useful, that is solid enough for any investor to be rest assured on holding it.

My only comma in the whole equation is that it is inflationary, but really who cares as long as it is creating those value and it has a lot of potential in the long run than we can even imagine. With that being the case, it is very much worth holding as an asset and a store of value based on its intrinsic value.
What you are expressing is a strong reason for making the right decision in holding ethereum. I think with so many new projects using smart contracts ethereum, it will certainly give back to the many demands for ethereum, so the price will grow in the future.
Activity: 199
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
May 24, 2018, 10:18:15 AM
I fully agree that ethereum is the best altcoin. I hold ethereum in the long term. However, on altcoins, which have not yet shown themselves, you can get more profit. But here we are talking more about fortune.
Activity: 224
May 24, 2018, 10:17:38 AM

Really an etherium is a good coin for investment. Among all the altcoys, he is the best. I think that in the future the price of the etherium will only increase. Personally, I also have an etherium in my portfolio.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004
May 24, 2018, 10:15:25 AM
I hodl Ethereum because this project is amazing and have a lot of potentials to get bigger. The team behind Ethereum is very strong and a lot of projects are being developed inside the ethereum blockchain.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
May 24, 2018, 10:15:05 AM
Along with bitcoin, Ethereum too had gone much down in value. This mutual price variation has been taking place from the beginning of the year. Another thing, ethereum is marked to make a big change over the entire cryptocurrency network. This terms that growth will be achieved massively and so holding is the best.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
May 24, 2018, 10:14:31 AM
Of course ethereum have a great potential. It could be the next bitcoin. The future of ethereum is really great.
TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?
May 24, 2018, 10:12:53 AM

there are too many scam project adopting it. Only few is legit so i still dont believe its good to hold it will i believe it will crash someday if there are another issue in thier blockchain.
Pages:
Jump to: