Pages:
Author

Topic: Why I am not sharing my crypto love? <3 - page 2. (Read 3152 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 05, 2018, 10:27:46 AM
Usually people like to associate with success and failure doesn't have supporters  Grin. People don't want to labour to see the fruit of the labour in the future, they would rather expect that they see it now but, they are wrong. Yes, cryptocurrency has potential to enrich adopters in the future, so whoever that doesn't believe in the future might likely not be a participant to this great opportunity.

Your friends want money but don't want to be patient for it. As you said, they are likely going to be envious when you start crushing on lambo....
I think not everyone wants to enjoy the blessings of others but it has conditions in terms of difficulties. Though the life of bitcoiner focus in the development and progress of earning but that is their instinct and ideas all about. The best to thing to do is to share through helping him or her a hand on how to become successful.

But I think helping them on hand on how to become successful will not be easy specially if those friends dont trust cryptos and dont want to invest first before making a good profit.
Activity: 951
Merit: 250
November 05, 2018, 09:43:32 AM
Usually people like to associate with success and failure doesn't have supporters  Grin. People don't want to labour to see the fruit of the labour in the future, they would rather expect that they see it now but, they are wrong. Yes, cryptocurrency has potential to enrich adopters in the future, so whoever that doesn't believe in the future might likely not be a participant to this great opportunity.

Your friends want money but don't want to be patient for it. As you said, they are likely going to be envious when you start crushing on lambo....
I think not everyone wants to enjoy the blessings of others but it has conditions in terms of difficulties. Though the life of bitcoiner focus in the development and progress of earning but that is their instinct and ideas all about. The best to thing to do is to share through helping him or her a hand on how to become successful.
Activity: 390
Merit: 11
November 05, 2018, 09:14:15 AM
everything requires hard work and time, no results from instant activities. many co-workers see crypto that I have so well without seeing the process every day that I do, they only count mathematically and that doesn't help. hopefully many crypto users understand the importance of a process in achieving good results
Activity: 432
Merit: 126
November 05, 2018, 09:12:21 AM
Totally understand that.  Before i have the willingness to teach to my family how crypto work. But they dont have any interest. When the time come, when i gain and have my profit from it, they tend to ask me how to do it. I learn cryptos from a scratch, just reading and undersatnding the basic of it. I asked something if i dont get the point of one's topic. Then, some people will ask you to teach them and let them understand in a snap. But still, they dont have the initiative to learn, so i stop and just go on.
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
November 05, 2018, 08:33:51 AM
It's not necessary to tell everything that you know and can. It's enough to give them general information about what crypto is and why it exists. And then you will not be guilty in case of failures of your friends. And if on the contrary everything will be successful, they will thank you. And you will be pleased that you were able to help them.
Activity: 854
Merit: 108
November 05, 2018, 05:19:26 AM
People have their own point of view in talking of crypto currencies that is why we cannot please everybody specially that we have different chosen field of endeavor and interest in life. I try to share cryptos with my friends and relatives too but i just got ignored so many times specially in this bearish market so for now i just keep it for myself and keep on believing in peace. So i say Live and let live then.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
November 05, 2018, 02:28:44 AM
I also have experience like you, where I got $ 5000 from my many struggles for months in this crypto world and someone came to me asking to be taught and I taught him but he remained impatient for months. what he wants is a number that is equal to $ 5000 but within a week. my answer was no, and he gave up. finally I closed the crypto world for everyone.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
COVIR.IO
October 30, 2018, 08:26:43 PM
Some peoples just want making quick profits and greed with their profits. I am sharing about my cryptocurrency because i am believe people will love cryptocurrency and its new investment. I will always share my cryptocurrency experience to my friend
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
October 30, 2018, 02:39:59 PM
I wanted to say that I have stopped sharing my crypto interest with close mates of mine.
Because they will became greedy and jealous for that money they could have too.
But the problem is that they are seeing a results of hard intense and long work! My tokens sometimes costed me like 3 months of work, (not the hardest, but anyway).
And the are saying then - teach me how to do that! Teach my now in half hour! So I would have my $1000 tomorrow!
And then they are trying to do something here for 5 days, nothing comes so fast and they give up,
also the relations are harmed...

Thanks for your attention folks! Nice days!

I used to share everything about bitcoin and cryptocurrency with my closest friends before but they doubted and they even thought of it as a scam. I am sharing about it because I want them to experience financial freedom as well but since they are not showing interest, I just got tired of convincing them.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
October 30, 2018, 01:27:09 PM
But here it happens, what everyone is waiting for!

Corporations came to us with their Bakkt platform, and said, what kind of lighting in the ass?

why divide bitcoins among a narrow circle of dubious persons?

Let's give us all your bitcoins, we will store them in one wallet, and you will be made for this application on iphone & android & windows so that you can play and exchange pictures, like trading, exchange bitcoins x and the hamsters are happy, because for them, decentralization is just a word, incomprehensible and not fashionable.
Activity: 770
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
October 30, 2018, 11:27:43 AM
I wanted to say that I have stopped sharing my crypto interest with close mates of mine.
But the problem is that they are seeing a results of hard intense and long work! My tokens sometimes costed me like 3 months of work, (not the hardest, but anyway).
And the are saying then - teach me how to do that! Teach my now in half hour! So I would have my $1000 tomorrow!
And then they are trying to do something here for 5 days, nothing comes so fast and they give up,

I have met you like. My friends always ask me about my salary or salary. They always ask me about these issues every day and when I tell them it's a phishing project. They blamed me a lot. So I think we should work alone and there is no need to create opportunities for anyone. it only causes damage to us.
Activity: 597
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 30, 2018, 11:06:51 AM
not all people greedy like what you said. maybe some poeple reject because its not their passion though have big income, and its just some reason if someone reject your offer. so, the point not just about be money seeker, but also about knowledge. you know that what you share is about future.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
October 30, 2018, 10:29:00 AM

I agree. I have experienced the same things before during the time when I was trying to talk about it to some of my peers and friends. However, as much as I am open to working and investing my time and resources in it, for a person who is not interested, they won't be as enthusiastic to see the developments in the market as I do. I, soon enough, learned that convincing someone, especially in this kind of business ventures is not a good thing to do, since you are somehow convincing them to allocate their resources and time for nothing. As a friend, I don't want to put them in a place where they would lose their money or would make them think that I put them in a spot that would not amount to anything gainful thing.
Activity: 33
October 30, 2018, 09:31:38 AM
If you have a delicous cake , who do you think first ? Of course , they are your family , your true friends. So Why don't you share bitcoin to them > YOu are  so selfish that you don't want to share a great chance
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
www.daxico.com
October 30, 2018, 09:01:40 AM
I am sharing what i learn about cryptocurrencies especially to my family and friends but honestly, some of them are just so negative about it and i can not force them to believe me because even my portfolio is not enough to convince them. Maybe at a later time, they will see and they will somehow realize how stupid they are that don't believe me.
Activity: 560
October 19, 2018, 02:21:15 AM
you should not care too much about your friends or loved ones, don't let them know the amount of cryptocurrency you have or whatever you have about cryptocurrency because it will make them jealous and jealous, you better pretend not to know about cryptocurrency, so they can tell you about cryptocurrency. lol I can't imagine that happening
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
October 19, 2018, 12:01:59 AM
I never talk too much about crypto because they reactions are always the same, they think it is a scam and they did not believe on it. They are not interested when i explained it in them because of the issues they heard about crypto. But for me its their loose why they did not open their doors for crypto.
that is become their risk if did not believed about crypto advantages.and let them enjoy their own work without get any additional income from other source.
It wont hurt you anyway, if they don't believe its their lost not yours, sharing things that we believe can be beneficial to others is act of kindness
but if those people who you share your thoughts doesn't have any interest and only criticize you, let them think about what they've believe and
just enjoy whatever you already gained from this business.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
October 18, 2018, 11:47:30 PM
I never talk too much about crypto because they reactions are always the same, they think it is a scam and they did not believe on it. They are not interested when i explained it in them because of the issues they heard about crypto. But for me its their loose why they did not open their doors for crypto.
that is become their risk if did not believed about crypto advantages.and let them enjoy their own work without get any additional income from other source.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
October 18, 2018, 11:23:33 PM

I guess that they only dream because in any jobs or any work, we need to hard work to earn much money and it's not as easy as they imagine. I think they only have a big passion in the beginning and after they are trying to work like what you did, I don't believe that they can survive and continue for what you did and in the end, they will stop. I met that people like your friends and I don't talk too much about what I'm doing in crypto because this will only waste my time and it's better to talk about other things.
Activity: 32
October 18, 2018, 09:59:21 PM
Even you try to hide from your  friends, one they realize your benefit you get from crypto, you are also curious and start to collect  information
Pages:
Jump to: