Pages:
Author

Topic: Why I am not sharing my crypto love? <3 - page 6. (Read 3152 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 101
August 31, 2018, 12:00:53 PM
All this time I only introduced bitcoin and altcoins to many people including friends and family, I never invited them to invest bitcoin because it was full of risk so if they lost money they would assume I was doing a scam.
right, looking for bitcoin is a good step to help others. and after that we let them create with their own style. and there are not a few examples stating btc scam, even though they don't understand btc
Activity: 145
Merit: 0
August 31, 2018, 11:50:48 AM
Giving investment advice to friends can really strain your relationships.  If your investment advice goes south then they want to put all the blame on you. IF the advice turns out great they may only want to interact with you for your financial advice instead of being a true friend.  It's not smart to mix close relationships with money. 

You have a point, and most of the time when the investments did not go well the blame will always be with us and it will break the relationship.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 534
August 31, 2018, 11:30:44 AM
Giving investment advice to friends can really strain your relationships.  If your investment advice goes south then they want to put all the blame on you. IF the advice turns out great they may only want to interact with you for your financial advice instead of being a true friend.  It's not smart to mix close relationships with money. 
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
August 31, 2018, 11:21:15 AM
I wanted to say that I have stopped sharing my crypto interest with close mates of mine.
Because they will became greedy and jealous for that money they could have too.
But the problem is that they are seeing a results of hard intense and long work! My tokens sometimes costed me like 3 months of work, (not the hardest, but anyway).
And the are saying then - teach me how to do that! Teach my now in half hour! So I would have my $1000 tomorrow!
And then they are trying to do something here for 5 days, nothing comes so fast and they give up,
also the relations are harmed...

Thanks for your attention folks! Nice days!
How I know this)))) My friends are divided into 2 categories: some say that this is a pyramid scheme and bitcoin will be dead in a second and say, come on teach me how to earn money ready!!! When you begin to explain to them they lose interest when you say that it takes time, you need to spend your time. They all want to quickly snatch money and all ....
I was once in a family reunion and someone poked me saying that a relative wants to talk to me about bitcoin because he thinks that it's a pyramid scheme. First of all, why do people feel entitled of my attention just because he think bitcoin is a bad thing and that's what I spend most of my time on. I ended up not approaching the person simply because it was a waste of my time and saliva (for talking). It's not like I'm going to earn money if I was able (which I know I could) to convince that specific person that bitcoin isn't a huge pyramiding scam.

Personally the reason why I stopped sharing my love of crypto to people is that I feel like I'm being taken advantage of. Whenever I sit down with people, all they want to talk about is what I do in front of the computer for 10 hours a day. And I'm just sitting there thinking that they know that a huge part of my day is already spent talking and learning about cryptocurrency so why would I want to talk about it for my free time.

Another reason is that people think I'm rich. I have money but it's all for my future plans. I once planned a meetup with a cousin. It was a simple lunch out, you know, just wanna catch up. And then, he replied "Will you treat us (him and his wife)?" and I said, "No." He said, "Then we're not going." I don't understand why do people think that it's my responsibility to feed them simply because I have more money than them. That's when I realized that they weren't interested in catching up, they are interested on free food.

"Money destroys people." That's what they say. What it actually does it destroy your relations with people because they start to think differently of you. That's why I'm staying lowkey as possible now.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
August 31, 2018, 09:44:11 AM
All this time I only introduced bitcoin and altcoins to many people including friends and family, I never invited them to invest bitcoin because it was full of risk so if they lost money they would assume I was doing a scam.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 31, 2018, 09:32:15 AM
if you want to succeed in trading then you should be able to control the patience that you have because if you can't control your patience then you will be very difficult to get profit.

Yes you are right, the coins in the market are based on demand and supply and that is the reason why you always need to be patience and wait for the highest price to come out in the market.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
August 31, 2018, 08:30:06 AM
I agree with the statements that people who achieved successed have their own platforms and many have been prioritizing them to showcase their actions. In short, idolized. While persons with failures are not initiated the most to be more spectacular in their own perspective way. Learning is something that is learnable and passable. But people have their own stories of bitcoin success usually hide their identity maybe because people involved have higher compensation thru accessing some bounties.
Activity: 56
August 31, 2018, 08:11:52 AM
people can think that this is a balloon or a future. no matter what their ideas are, they will talk too much. it hurts your privacy and tires you.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
August 31, 2018, 08:10:43 AM
if you want to succeed in trading then you should be able to control the patience that you have because if you can't control your patience then you will be very difficult to get profit.
Activity: 490
Merit: 12
August 31, 2018, 07:47:58 AM
I wanted to say that I have stopped sharing my crypto interest with close mates of mine.
But the problem is that they are seeing a results of hard intense and long work! My tokens sometimes costed me like 3 months of work, (not the hardest, but anyway).
And the are saying then - teach me how to do that! Teach my now in half hour! So I would have my $1000 tomorrow!
And then they are trying to do something here for 5 days, nothing comes so fast and they give up,

There is an adage which says "slow and steady wins a race" but people who I tried to teach cryptos wants to see immediate results and instant impact which is absolutely not possible in cryptos, they don't want really to be patience enough  I imagined if everybody is involved in cryptos it could had been another way of empowering the teeming youths especially in countries with high unemployment rate.
Activity: 33
August 31, 2018, 07:10:20 AM

You are right, you do not need to promise "golden mountains" to your friends, as in the world of crypto-currencies there is no stability, and everyone earns as much as they can and as they can.

You may find out this way which of them were friends for real. And you should have told them from start all the pros and cons in bounty hunting (I think that's what you were doing).
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
August 31, 2018, 07:07:03 AM

You are right, you do not need to promise "golden mountains" to your friends, as in the world of crypto-currencies there is no stability, and everyone earns as much as they can and as they can.
Activity: 29
August 31, 2018, 06:55:58 AM
You can share the success or failure of your cryptocurrency market for everyone, which will bring more experience to the newcomers.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
August 31, 2018, 06:41:30 AM

How I know this)))) My friends are divided into 2 categories: some say that this is a pyramid scheme and bitcoin will be dead in a second and say, come on teach me how to earn money ready!!! When you begin to explain to them they lose interest when you say that it takes time, you need to spend your time. They all want to quickly snatch money and all ....

Well, that is obvious since people these days want to earn money quickly and easily that they don't need to move or be hardworking. The mindset of those people are very bad since they will never reach anything in the future. If they really want to be successful, they will be exploring all the things they need to learn to earn. They will be eager on reading a lot of books and other information sources for them to help their success. Earning money is easy since there are a lot of ways these days to earn them you just need to be knowledgeable and need a skill to maintain it and further develop it.
alp
Activity: 284
Merit: 101
August 31, 2018, 06:36:29 AM

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
August 30, 2018, 02:23:10 AM
There are types of people really who wants to be at easiest way ro be rich as greedy as it can be,,,how could they know step by step if whats does it takes all or functions? Nope mate dont ever let them do in an instant whatever they've wanted,let them explore more do there reaearch as what youve done before,pass the risky things youve done also.,,,for them to understand what bitcoin is all about...

I will try to make it easier for understanding, there are two types of people. First type are people who wish something and who is ready to show some effort, people with strong will, ready to confront with good and bad things. Second type are people who wish something, they wish it now and they aren`t ready to work, show some effort, they just want it like it`s their destiny. It`s not just about crypto, it`s problem with the world since ever. It`s just that OP only realized that now, he have some friends, he is old enough to talk about money and future of the world, op here is the person with awareness of the people around, how things works, but most of others don`t know nothing, they only know that they want fast money so they can buy pleasures for them, nothing else is matter. I met with that a long time ago, as you are growing you will understand that what op is trying to say works for every other job, activity, even for friendships. If there are two friends and one is trying a lot to secure that friendship and other is doing everything opposite from that, what will happen?
Activity: 1337
Merit: 154
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
August 30, 2018, 02:17:26 AM

Yes there are so many people that think they can easily earn money in a short period of time including me in my early times in crypto. Then little by little I realized I am wrong. But the good thing about me is I do not give up easily until such time came that I already earned real money. After I earn, I feel that I want to earn continuously so I stay.

I do not share my knowledge about crypto because I do not want to see other people get scam. They may only blame me that they are just wasting their time and effort but it all turns into nothing.
Activity: 109
August 30, 2018, 01:55:25 AM
There are types of people really who wants to be at easiest way ro be rich as greedy as it can be,,,how could they know step by step if whats does it takes all or functions? Nope mate dont ever let them do in an instant whatever they've wanted,let them explore more do there reaearch as what youve done before,pass the risky things youve done also.,,,for them to understand what bitcoin is all about...
Activity: 501
Merit: 147
August 30, 2018, 12:00:04 AM

Sharing the knowledge about crypto is the way to help to crypto currency become popular in the whole world by  introducing it the good benefits that we get from crypto and may people patronized it after we discussed a good explanation to many people.
Activity: 405
Merit: 105
August 29, 2018, 07:38:28 PM

In my experience, I stopped teaching and spreading the concept of cryptocurrency whenever I feel that they are not interested. Also, I can't share my knowledge with them if in the first place they have a mindset that bitcoin is a scam because how would I promote it when they are already against it? Mostly people didn't believe in the power and possibilities benefits of engaging in bitcoin. So I came to the point that I stop sharing.

Pages:
Jump to: