Pages:
Author

Topic: Why I am not sharing my crypto love? <3 - page 7. (Read 3152 times)

Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
August 29, 2018, 07:17:09 PM
I think you should look at your family or friends if they really want to learn about cryptocurrency. And if they want teach them because you can help them if you lend them what you know.
You may think that will be very simple and it's not, you must understand that most people want everything handed to them, they don't want to work for it, if it was up to them they will love to become millionaires by winning the lottery, they only see the end result but they do not see the difference between earning that money by yourself and winning the lottery, those that earn their money through lottery do not appreciate the effort needed to get all those millions.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
August 28, 2018, 04:22:40 AM
I totally get that feeling. You work so hard to obtain something. And then someone wants to acquire it so easily. But the truth is very simple. You should still strive to help as much as you can. And in every situation possible too. You too have to admit that you had some help at some point or the other. Even if not in Bitcoin trading, at least in life generally. But of course, you shouldn't permit anyone to be a menace to you. Anyone who will not be patient in learning really doesn't deserve any help.
Activity: 266
August 28, 2018, 03:55:42 AM
I wanted to say that I have stopped sharing my crypto interest with close mates of mine.
Because they will became greedy and jealous for that money they could have too.
But the problem is that they are seeing a results of hard intense and long work! My tokens sometimes costed me like 3 months of work, (not the hardest, but anyway).
And the are saying then - teach me how to do that! Teach my now in half hour! So I would have my $1000 tomorrow!
And then they are trying to do something here for 5 days, nothing comes so fast and they give up,
also the relations are harmed...

Thanks for your attention folks! Nice days!

All your achievement is coming from your effort so don't mine it if they are not interested and not to do their own effort, many years you spent to perfect to use bitcoin but in shortly needed they want you to shared your knowledge about how to earn from digital system. my advise is its better we can greedy as well as we don't have to commit crimes to others we are freely to go anywhere.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
August 28, 2018, 01:05:35 AM
I think you just don't have enough expertise to be able to benefit from cryptocurrency, playing cryptocurrency trading that is needed is patience, that's the most important thing if you want to get success and profit.
Activity: 76
August 28, 2018, 12:08:46 AM
i stopped sharing my crypto love because the prices increases when community buys bitcoin, and it becomes expensive for me to buy bitcoin...
You have to feel lucky because people buy bitcoin and have an impact on increasing the price of bitcoin, because the value of bitcoin that you have will increase, of course your money will increase, not you even complain that buying bitcoin is more expensive, we must always take positive values. the more interested people will the better the selling value.
Activity: 616
Merit: 262
August 27, 2018, 11:36:40 PM
Before told to my family and to my best friend. The opportunity that gives bitcoin but only few of them are trust it but now they already leave so i'm only one who are still here in cryptocurrency . I think why other people did not tell to other bitcoin because they are not open minded like us.

Some people are not comfortable in leaving their comfort zone that's why they are not open-minded when it comes to new opportunities and would rather stick to what they know is right and may want to invest on things that are popular and regulated. This is one of the hindrance of some people when it comes to cryptocurrencies because they would want to see it regulated and if not, they would think it is illegal and add to it the reports from the media about bitcoin being use in investment schemes.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
August 27, 2018, 10:47:11 PM
I wanted to say that I have stopped sharing my crypto interest with close mates of mine.
But the problem is that they are seeing a results of hard intense and long work! My tokens sometimes costed me like 3 months of work, (not the hardest, but anyway).
And the are saying then - teach me how to do that! Teach my now in half hour! So I would have my $1000 tomorrow!
And then they are trying to do something here for 5 days, nothing comes so fast and they give up,

Maybe the next time, don't show them on how much you made because it will eventually made them more aggressive on making that same amount in a shorter time. Showed  and explain them that its really hard and it's not true that you can make money on crypto efforlessly.
Activity: 107
August 27, 2018, 10:46:27 PM

it is difficult to explain to people who want to join Crypto.
especially if they join in Crypto just because we see the success that we get, if their reason for joining Crypto is only because of seeing our success, then they will feel bored if they have to fight first and finally decide to give up. even though we all have their own struggles to get a lot of profits.
if you feel dizzy with such circumstances, then the solution is to stop telling other people about crypto.
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
August 27, 2018, 09:18:03 PM
Bersabar dalam bekerja modal untuk mendapatkan upahnya.. setiap pekerjaan harus melewati masa yg lama kita bisa mencontohkan bagaimana dengan seorang PNS..bekerja dari tanggal 1 sampai dengan 30 baru gajian intinya jika agan malas kerja otomatis tanpa upahnya...
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
August 27, 2018, 08:24:44 PM
I dont share it to my friend too. First time i am share about bitcoin and cryptocurrency, they think its ponzi scheme and a buble, and after they said that, i am better not sharing about cryptocurrency. Some peoples have different perspective but i am believe cryptocurrency is good investment for our future
Activity: 66
August 27, 2018, 12:15:04 PM
As we all know, world of bitcoin or crypto investment are full of risk. We do not know how it works, how the process work, and they did not know whether you earn or not, lose or win and rich or will become poor. Instead we push our friends in this world (bitcoin), give him only our ideas or information in bitcoin but do not give him information about you earn a money in crypto. Because no one can do easily earn a money so that we need to work hard in this field and be smart.
Activity: 15
August 27, 2018, 11:54:19 AM
Shunning them is not the best rather try to explain to them the rudiments fundamentals of this industry and encourage them not to give up. It's not easy succeeding in this business unless you are lucky.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 27, 2018, 11:32:05 AM
As we know that crypto investments are full of risks, if I share massively to friends and they invest in large amounts and lose, of course they will blame us, I only introduce but never recommend to invest crypto.

Yeah that's how i deal with it as well. I don't even give any attention to referral bonuses since sometimes, that's what forces people to push for more referrals regardless if the project is legit or not.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
August 26, 2018, 11:51:20 PM
As we know that crypto investments are full of risks, if I share massively to friends and they invest in large amounts and lose, of course they will blame us, I only introduce but never recommend to invest crypto.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
August 26, 2018, 11:19:37 PM

I think in love we should not involve money in it, its true after all money is matter and in invesment its a decisions that you both should make if you are in relationship. I would talking about crypto to my girlfriend and see how she react. Its just like sharing and telling a good think that you love to her. Its good think and even though its just turn to be bad things then atleast you know something he doesnt like from you.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
August 26, 2018, 11:01:42 PM
Kind of understandable. I mean the folks who got into crypto currency early on would make a heck of alot money as compared to the ones that just got in. Of course, eith the mentality that people want to get rich fast with little to no effort put into it also narrows their point of view. I'd suggest just giving them the basic facts and setting their expectations low.
Activity: 71
August 26, 2018, 10:58:35 PM
Oh I didn't told about bitcoin investment even to my family relatives because they will hate me. I am keeping in secret how much I earned. Because they will start attacking me with "recommendations" when to sell and so on.  Smiley
what we should do is the family must know, because where else do we have to complain if we are overwritten by one of the problems, for the problem of bitcoin I think the family must know, but maybe just know it, and do not reach personal problems do not enter into the amount of ownership, because it really disturbs my work

family for me is very important because it might be their prayer and their moral support can we be strong and we are not easily stressed when problems occur.
Activity: 105
August 26, 2018, 07:46:30 PM
sometimes I also because people around me have considered crypto the same as ponzi scheme, I will only be interested in discussing if someone wants to follow me. after all, I don't feel any loss if they don't know about crypto, and might regret it when they see my progress.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
August 26, 2018, 07:35:16 PM
Before told to my family and to my best friend. The opportunity that gives bitcoin but only few of them are trust it but now they already leave so i'm only one who are still here in cryptocurrency . I think why other people did not tell to other bitcoin because they are not open minded like us.
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.
August 26, 2018, 07:27:45 PM

there will always a friend that usually like that .but if your family or other relatives want to know something about cryptocurrency kindly share it. So that they have an idea about investing in cryptocurrency. There is a probability that they get interested in bitcoin. Share some of your bitter and sweet moments with bitcoin to them.
Pages:
Jump to: