Pages:
Author

Topic: Why I am quitting ICO's - page 7. (Read 6126 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
December 21, 2018, 11:16:33 PM
It depends to you if you are really want to quit investing to ICO because for sure base on your reason you have the rights on that.  Many people for sure did not invest to ICO in many reason the number 1 behind that is most of the ICO are scam and failed.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
December 21, 2018, 10:58:07 PM
You know it's rare to find a good project at this day because some are so greedy. That's why when you find ICO much better to study it so you know if this project is have a potential and will have a great value in the market.

There are a lot of projects that is great, a project that is so good to be true and turns out to be a scam.

People wants to earn money, that is a given since you can't live a good life without money, literally. There ware times that you can't even sleep without one. So people work hard to earn money but some take advantage of this "hard work" so they can earn money themselves. It is just that they want to earn money easily by fooling their investors in their projects.
copper member
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
December 21, 2018, 10:02:35 PM
For those who do  not fully understand what cryptocurrency is all about they have already stop putting their best to invest, feeling it is a wrong way to invest.But cryptocurrency is here to stay.

It only happens for new users who are studying the crypto world because they are unable to see prices drop very badly for now.
yeah aggreed , i dont know where are new comers come from with no education related with cryptocurreencies before
so they investing crypto but dont know about risk on it
soo they cutloss and say good bye on ICO's too with alot of lost
Activity: 413
Merit: 10
● KEEP CALM & HODL ●
December 21, 2018, 08:35:08 PM
For those who do  not fully understand what cryptocurrency is all about they have already stop putting their best to invest, feeling it is a wrong way to invest.But cryptocurrency is here to stay.

It only happens for new users who are studying the crypto world because they are unable to see prices drop very badly for now.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
December 21, 2018, 07:35:08 PM
Activity: 213
December 21, 2018, 05:52:20 PM
You know it's rare to find a good project at this day because some are so greedy. That's why when you find ICO much better to study it so you know if this project is have a potential and will have a great value in the market.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
December 21, 2018, 05:44:16 PM
ICO developers this days are mostly out to collect fund and hope there will be a bull run for them to take profit, most do not have a detail working plan, until there is a regulation in the cryptocurrency space, this will continue, human being will always abuse privelege they have, I recommend a detailed research before investing as we still have genuine developer.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
December 21, 2018, 04:53:08 PM
Many investor have quit and left for ico investment at this years, they have faced with scam and lower price of ICO investment and make them lost and quit from ICO project, but I am still loyal with joining at best and potential ico.

I understand those people who do it as many ICOs appear to be fake and scam projects. I do not think that it is a good idea to join them, even if an ICO attracts you a lot. Invest, hold and trade - it is better.
but it's not that easy to join the promising ico, even though we have researched and selected the ico correctly and still can still scam. choosing investment into ico I think it all depends on our luck.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
December 21, 2018, 04:40:05 PM
Many investor have quit and left for ico investment at this years, they have faced with scam and lower price of ICO investment and make them lost and quit from ICO project, but I am still loyal with joining at best and potential ico.

I understand those people who do it as many ICOs appear to be fake and scam projects. I do not think that it is a good idea to join them, even if an ICO attracts you a lot. Invest, hold and trade - it is better.
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
December 20, 2018, 05:37:34 AM
icos are nt for fast growth coins in terms of price or development but in long term we can expect Icos perform yes i agree are risky but nt all icos are risky they are many real development coins which real worth of holding those coins for long term growth
copper member
Activity: 308
Veil
December 20, 2018, 03:12:14 AM
For the record, all icos are not scam.
There are still good icos that are eveb doing well as regards their icos sales.
So it's left for you to do proper research and investigation to ensure you do not invest in  scam icos.
Activity: 1204
December 17, 2018, 01:13:57 AM
I agree with you on ico being scam. But all ico are scam there are stil some solid projects woth low hard cap and and good working product . Hopefully we can participate in those type
ico scam is just ico and a team that is irresponsible and selfish. not all ico are scams, and there are definitely promos. scam it's just that we are out of luck, when we join the ico I think it depends on the luck of each.
although it's rare, when an ico reaches the softcap, and cancels the project, it really frustrates us. well, however, we remain cautious, because most people become uncomfortable when an ICO fails to run the project when they have got their funds.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
December 17, 2018, 12:34:26 AM
Interesting point of view.
I'm on exactly opposite end - I'm going deeper with ICO's this year.

Your points are pretty valid, but this mean you just need to be more peaky where you are investing. And I'm always and only buying during the pre-ico phase, avoiding those ICO's with massive pre-sale.

Of course, now in my own opinion I don't think that this is valid enough for me to quit on ICOs, there are ICOs that are reliable out there, you really just have to be picky on finding the ICO that will fit you and your standards, and I don't think that the ICO would adjust onto you, you will be the one that will have to adjust on making your investments, I hope that after what you have said and what the community has responded to you would make your mind up and go back to investing in ICOs.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
December 17, 2018, 12:15:49 AM
I agree. The ICO craze is reaching its maximum. Everyone saw ICOs 40x'ing and what not last season. So naturally, everyone, both big and small investors, are trying to get in on the craze for the simple reason of dumping when the token or coin reaches a multiple in price.

And most ICOs are scams. You can argue this to death, but out of 100 ICOs, most are there for the hype and quick mass funding.

It's a bullet train to hell. Everyone who hasn't gotten off will end up splattered.

There's an exception to those few solid ICOs with great promise. But even those are pumped and dumped all the same.

By now it has, many people has rode its horse that it's really very difficult to find the good ones now, more so create one if you are a starting developers. The beauty, though, of this market is the fact that there are many other ventures than one many try in order to be successful and prosperous in the cryptocurrency market. However, I am not saying that the ICO market is already dead, if one would invest in enough time to search and study projects, I think there are still some out there, which can be good bets.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
December 16, 2018, 10:47:14 PM
I agree with you on ico being scam. But all ico are scam there are stil some solid projects woth low hard cap and and good working product . Hopefully we can participate in those type
ico scam is just ico and a team that is irresponsible and selfish. not all ico are scams, and there are definitely promos. scam it's just that we are out of luck, when we join the ico I think it depends on the luck of each.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 251
December 16, 2018, 06:47:09 PM
I have already fallen into some fraudulent projects, today I am more realistic and I analyze very well where I am going to put my money, I hope that soon they have projects more oriented to the security of the investors in icos!
If you fail, change the plan but not the goals. I don't see myself quitting in ICO's because I still believe that there are still potential projects to invest in and worth spending my time. It's true that there have been rampant fraudulent activities nowadays, but we can protect ourselves against them with high safety and security as the topmost priority. It's important that we do thorough research and evaluation to have full awareness and understanding what to choose and consider.
Activity: 1085
hi =D
December 16, 2018, 04:37:00 PM
I have already fallen into some fraudulent projects, today I am more realistic and I analyze very well where I am going to put my money, I hope that soon they have projects more oriented to the security of the investors in icos!
Activity: 1082
Merit: 502
December 16, 2018, 04:24:19 PM
Despite the fact that now most of the projects are failures and after their tokens appear on the exchange - the price for them immediately falls, I still have very clear confidence that some of the projects are still successful projects even despite the current market situation .
Activity: 265
December 16, 2018, 04:08:53 PM
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
December 16, 2018, 02:33:07 PM
Many ICO was failed and could reached their target for hardcap because they have lost their chance with lower price of bitcoin and ethereum, many ICO was stop for selling their ICO but you will got your refund money back by ico team.
Not really, most of them they will steal your money and run without any information with all of your money. Even if they are failed, they wouldn't really care with it and just thinking about money. Also it's stated on their ICO's site that the transaction is not refundable etc etc.
Pages:
Jump to: