Pages:
Author

Topic: Why I do not panic when the market falls - page 12. (Read 3303 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 103
When the market falls, we all have losses. If you don't panic at this time, it means that you have a lot of confidence in the encryption market. You believe it. You think that the price of the market will pick up sooner or later.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
For some reason I am sure that the price of the crypto will rise, so I hold it, I did not see any analyst who did not have the same opinion as I do, but thing that motivates me the most — is when I start comparing the whole current situation with the Dot-com bubble, the fact is that this bubble busted reaching 6 trillion dollars, the crypto reached only 830 billion yet, in its peak. During Dot-com bubble only middle and rich class had opportunity to invest but not all, in the crypto everybody can invest, regardless of country and day time and it also can be done anonymously from jour home computer, so I think that this is all just the beginning and the real bubble is yet to come, it is not known when it will come — in five or 10 years, but I hope that it will.

You believe that the market can still rise but you also believe that the real bubble also exists. You are not a true crypto-supporter/believer my friend. You do not panic because you don't really care for it after all. You will never succeed in crypto because of what you are thinking. Bitcoin will be the future currency and not a bubble.
Activity: 169
Merit: 0
For some reason I am sure that the price of the crypto will rise, so I hold it, I did not see any analyst who did not have the same opinion as I do, but thing that motivates me the most — is when I start comparing the whole current situation with the Dot-com bubble, the fact is that this bubble busted reaching 6 trillion dollars, the crypto reached only 830 billion yet, in its peak. During Dot-com bubble only middle and rich class had opportunity to invest but not all, in the crypto everybody can invest, regardless of country and day time and it also can be done anonymously from jour home computer, so I think that this is all just the beginning and the real bubble is yet to come, it is not known when it will come — in five or 10 years, but I hope that it will.
You do not panic and you are good. Panic can lead to very rude decisions and you can do a lot of nonsense and sell coins that can bring you profits in the future. If you do not panic, then you are a smart person!
chances are you are not afraid of the market because chances are you have prepared all the altcoin you have by holding it then you do not panic when the market falls, but I have seen many people investing in Altcoin with its current fall altcoin because they wait market prices rise again

Activity: 79
like i do i also do not panic when market falls,in my mind i always stay positive and keep that in mind that i can have good profit if i hold my coins after months or years, it my alts end up scammed, i just keep on moving forward and stay positive for many alts in the market, i rather pursue my  goal rather than sit in the corner thinking about the lost profit instead, i became more smarter in choosing project to participate Cheesy
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
the most important thing is that you must know and believe your investment goals. In the near future, I believe that crypto will be needed in our daily transactions. If everyone is going to withdraw assets when he hears bad news about crypto it will be bad. but some think it's good because it's time to buy more coins you want to invest
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
you have a strong belief against the assets of the crypto you, therefore you will not panic even though the State of the market is falling. It is very good, because of the fall on the market the crypto is very reasonable, we have to understand that in order to reduce the feeling of panic.
Activity: 45
The truth is out. We have certain reasons why we are not freeze when the cost is so idiotic and dropped effortlessly. I'm additionally prepared at the circumstance of dropping cost regular. Why? since, it is ordinary. the fluctuating costs of the digital money truly drives the cost not steady. be that as it may, it now and then make a few points of interest for the informal investor. Consequently, just dependably refresh our data and our technique to be in crypto. Never freeze, simply be patient and insightful.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
https://www.empirehotels.io
Not panic only those who purchased not all the money ! This strategy itself is relevant in the market.
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
to hear it is bad but whatever happens we only invest in altcoin that can not change anything about crypto but when crypto price falls and be patient to keep it good it is a good thing, because most people will panic and sell coin at the time the price drop makes people lose.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
I wonder why you believe crypto to be a bubble and even anticipating its burst. Cryptocurrency won't just end like that, it will be used as alternative to payments which is why it will last maybe till the end of time.
Activity: 168
The most correct decision in the fall of the market will learn not to panic. Panic does not lead us to a good earning and a successful future. So, draw conclusions.
Activity: 105
I also stay calm even on the bear market because i believe in blockchain and crypto and i am sure these technologies will achieve success.
Activity: 154
Because panic will not help you, it will make things worse. When you join this market for a long time, you will know the loop of this market - up and down. Why do you panic when you know it will recover in the future? Calmness and patience are the keys to success, so don't panic.
Activity: 332
Merit: 11
right, I agree with you. so far I think is still the early stage, and still in the cycle of growth, let alone added the emergence of a new altcoin that can be spelled out yet, still very early when we say crypto will end.
Activity: 350
Crypto-currency is in fact already accepted by almost all the world! And next year will be a turning point for the financial world system, in general!
I very much doubt that the crypto currency was recognized all over the world. To date, there are still quite a few countries that are either neutral or trying to ban crypto currency in their country. But apparently after the last G-20 summit, the situation should change for the better.
Activity: 154
Crypto-currency is in fact already accepted by almost all the world! And next year will be a turning point for the financial world system, in general!
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629

I am a member on the side advocating not having panic sales when price falls. The main reason for this is obviously to come to whale games but I do not like to do damage sales as well. Of course, no matter how much it is at a loss, sales are good, but it is necessary to take that point well and make the right move. For that reason, I am opposed to panic sales when every wave of decline is created, and am laughing at amateur investors who make these sales.
Activity: 424
Merit: 108
For some reason I am sure that the price of the crypto will rise, so I hold it, I did not see any analyst who did not have the same opinion as I do, but thing that motivates me the most — is when I start comparing the whole current situation with the Dot-com bubble, the fact is that this bubble busted reaching 6 trillion dollars, the crypt reached only 830 billion jet, in its peak. During Dot-com bubble only middle and rich class had opportunity to invest but not all, in the crypto everybody can invest, regardless of country and day time and it can also can be done anonymously from jour home computer, so I think that this is all just the beginning and the real bubble is yet to come, it is not known when it will come — in five or 10 years, but I hope that I it will.
Yes mate you are right when crypto market is going down some people are panic and sell their Token or coins for cheap price so there is no plans about holding when market is down and I have some experience in that so please don't sell your coin or Token before reaching your target.
It is actually normal to a token to be dump or pump. Because we all know that the prices always changes by time. We all know that it is volatile. Holding is very important for the other holder and for you too. Do not cut your incime because you are afraid 
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
yes, the real bubble is yet to come. maybe it take years to actually see those great bubbles. And about the panic situation i think that feeling is normal, it started with fear then creating a panic movement, and the result making more wrong decisions.
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
There are the several reasons why we can be patient when market falls. One of them - we can keep calm because market alwaus turn around and this is nature process. The second reason - that is good if you are a USD or USDT holder, so - you can boght crypto at lower price.
Pages:
Jump to: