Pages:
Author

Topic: Why I do not panic when the market falls - page 14. (Read 3303 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 0
I do not understand what will happen to the future cryptocurrency
I still study in cryptocurrency trading
I do not want to lose my money because of a small thing

so until whenever I buy coins before the coin is profitable for me, I will not sell it !!!
Activity: 243
Merit: 2
I think you're wrong crypto currency has nothing to do with the bubble, it's not a blank piece of paper with some promises. This is a real business with projects, plans, working technology, lots of jobs. To call the crypto currency a bubble is like calling Microsoft or Apple fraud and to tell that in 10 years they will burst.
Activity: 118
I  agree with your idea that investing is risky. I will sell some tokens at the right time, but most of my tokens will hold until the market recovers.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
For some reason I am sure that the price of the crypto will rise, so I hold it, I did not see any analyst who did not have the same opinion as I do, but thing that motivates me the most — is when I start comparing the whole current situation with the Dot-com bubble, the fact is that this bubble busted reaching 6 trillion dollars, the crypto reached only 830 billion yet, in its peak. During Dot-com bubble only middle and rich class had opportunity to invest but not all, in the crypto everybody can invest, regardless of country and day time and it also can be done anonymously from jour home computer, so I think that this is all just the beginning and the real bubble is yet to come, it is not known when it will come — in five or 10 years, but I hope that it will.
Frankly, I didn't know what dot-com bubble was until your post.
So, Wiki says that dot-com bubble was a historic economic bubble and period of excessive speculation that occurred roughly from 1997 to 2001, a period of extreme growth in the usage and adaptation of the Internet.
With regard to cryptocurrencies just spot the difference, ha-ha.
I am not trying to underestimate the importance of blockchain technology but I sometimes dislike the way it is utilized by businessman with sticky fingers.
copper member
Activity: 210
Reason is that I am sure about the price that it will rise in future. However current market price is falling. Another reason is I have the limited investment that I have taken out from my early profit.so I dont worry and do not panic
Activity: 1484
Merit: 500
Across The Universe
I think that only those people who do not believe in crypto panic. They think that crypto currency is fraud, so they start to panic every time the market goes down.
hmm how did he trade into the crypto world if he did not believe about cryptocurrency?i think panic is only exists in people who don't have any experience about cryptocurrency. if you are experienced you will get used to the fluctuating of the crypto price
Activity: 98

You never need to panic. We need to look to the future in the future =) behind falling there will be a take-off. Technologies do not stand still, they are constantly developing like crypto-currencies.
Activity: 95
Panic and fear brings about loses and regrets in investment and especially in cryptocurrency.. There's absolutely no reason to rush into selling your assets just because the market is down.. Nothing stays down forever, sooner or later it's gonna rocket up again and that's when you'll start regretting selling your token too early.. I'm not in for small cash, I don't panic, so I always hold no matter how down the market goes, because I know it'll shoot back up again... A lot also depends on the potential of that project because some coins loses value with time..
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Not nervous
Investing in cryptocurrencies gets on the nerves of even experienced traders, but do not give in to emotions. Stick to your strategy, remember why you bought these or other tokens, and do not panic.
What to do when the market starts to fall depends on your specific position.
Activity: 223
That is why panic selling is not advisable, you can see the market is recovering now. Bitcoin has risen to $8000 plus, it's a good start to bull market
Activity: 210
I think I'm still ahead! No wonder many very large companies are developing in this direction. They see the perspective, so I remain a crypto enthusiast!
Activity: 600
Merit: 100
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
if I continue to believe in the long-term continuation of this crypto, whether I hold new coins or the money I have invested there is no influence with analysts who say a lot of things. I will sell if I feel that I have enough or more profit if I am lucky or I have an urgent need and make me sell the coin, the rest I will hold it until the bubble comes.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
I think that only those people who do not believe in crypto panic. They think that crypto currency is fraud, so they start to panic every time the market goes down.
Activity: 154
Because panic does not lead to success and earnings. So, that learn not to panic, but to accept any situation. Analyze errors and make a lesson from this. It will be more useful than panic and stupor.
Activity: 64
You don't panic because you understand what it can lead to and you're doing the right thing, you always need to look at the long term
Activity: 238
Only those who understands the basics of cryptocurrency would not panic or exaggerate when the market is falling. Yes, the number 1 reason for many people to panic sell during price fall is they do not understand how cryptocurrency works. They do not know that it is a natural event. It is good to see that many are not panicking when the price is falling.
Activity: 70
Having a lot of experience really helps when making decisions. The easiest mistakes made by newbie investors is to sell when the market goes down. On the other hand veteran and seasoned investors buy more coins to hold during these times rather than selling.
Activity: 98
I did not keep my money in the crypto currency, but I earned everything on the bounty, maybe that's why I do not panic, but I calmly wait for the normalization of prices. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
I don't panic as well, it is maybe because I'm used to what's going on in Cryptoverse so I'll stay calm always because I truly believe what blockchain and crypto could provide to our lives. So better sit and HODL.
Activity: 1610
You did not panic maybe for some reason, you ever panicked and sell cheap and regret it till now. Because people or you learn from their mistake and you won't to make the same. just believe that when all the people almost lost their hope the price will rise again.  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: