Pages:
Author

Topic: Why I do not panic when the market falls - page 16. (Read 3303 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
Your thoughts are right and I agree here. Patience and being calm will bring much more benefit than panic could not give good ways for earning on crypto.
There was a time when all those who panicked left the market, or calmed down, now such a periud that prices have become stable and do not change  to much. I hope that  the prices will start to grow very soon.
Activity: 372
Merit: 11
elysian.finance
Let's take a scenario of the stock exchange market, the prices of shares and securities falls and rises and still people keep investing on a daily basis, why is this so? Obviously it is because they have seen some certain factors that would make them ready to invest their money, I tell you no one invest to make losses and it is the drive to make returns on investment that makes individuals invest and the same thing applies to crypto when the market falls or rises.
Activity: 222
Merit: 2
"Sponsy Tokensale is Hot! www.sponsy.org"
It's a matter of time before Krypto will rule the financial worlds . Panic reduces your profit, you need to understand it .
Agreed. The thoughts in the head of the alarmists are such that they see only negative things. That is, if they see the market fall, they see it without prospects for the rise, in their head it looks like the collapse of the market from which it is necessary to go faster. This is fundamentally wrong.
Activity: 173
Merit: 1
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
Your thoughts are right and I agree here. Patience and being calm will bring much more benefit than panic could not give good ways for earning on crypto.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
In cryptocurrency,  prices are not permanent thing.  What look like negative price could change in a twinkling of an eye and become something else. Price of quality cryptocurrency is always evolving to find a right price for the value of such cryptocurrency.
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
It's a matter of time before Krypto will rule the financial worlds . Panic reduces your profit, you need to understand it .
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Good for you. But actually no one can exactly predict what will happen with the market next. Many just try to change their portfolio into less volatile coins (BTC, ETH) and easily sell alts even for the bad price...
Activity: 465
Merit: 254
Solid strategy, never panic. Like uncle Joey always says: Patience grasshopper!
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
I agree with you, this is the correct tactic. Panic is just a hindrance in this area. I also hope that soon we will see the end of the correction and the beginning of growth. Bitcoin, for example, has already begun to grow gradually. I think everything starts to get better.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
I think you should wait and hold your coins. so we have to manage our ability to manage our assets, know when to buy and when to sell or just enough to hold only that choice. When the market falls, all start selling their coins, as a result, the price of coins becomes low and you panic about your investment
Activity: 266
I don't panic because I got rid of my investments at the beginning of the market decline. and now I'm going to invest again because the market is about to start growing.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Many of my friends sold in panic, made loss. Some of them left crypto thinking it is a gamble.

Those leaving the market after the loss of money are smart people! They understand they are not strong and persistent enough to study from their mistakes and pay for them with their own money. Thanks very much to them for giving their money to us. Hopefully, another self-confident people will come and leave their money in the market... and for us Smiley
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
Reward: 10M Shen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty
To start with, as a good business man, every time market falls it doesn't mean that Crypto industrial has failed, therefore every thing happened with a reason by joining the favourable part by investing for future.
   Exactly, market will always be volatile and we as an investors ,have to be aware in this fluctuating scenario. When downtrend has come I'll take as an exceptional thing happen in this crypto world. Panic behavoiur may cause of getting lose a precoius one that may contain more viable amount than having a patience to wait on when do dip take long.
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
To start with, as a good business man, every time market falls it doesn't mean that Crypto industrial has failed, therefore every thing happened with a reason by joining the favourable part by investing for future.
Activity: 42
maybe because you are confident enough to your chosen platforms..and no need to earn as much as you think..and may be also you are a risk taker...
Activity: 210
I do not panic ,, I still strongly believe in crypto ,, ever also the market down but it always proved to rise again ,, and to me crypto is a long-term investment ,,
Activity: 82
Don't be afraid to fail or panic. Everyone makes mistakes. It's not important to make mistakes. What matters is how we learn from our mistakes. One day in the future, we will not make the same mistake.
Activity: 73
Don't panic . Although I have no investment because everything is in Bitcoins. You have your own head ,so think.
Activity: 518
For me when the market falls it is been natural sometimes the price goes ups and down it depends on the supply and demand in the market so don't panic when there is dip price just wait a little more time i know the market can easily recover.
Activity: 99
Because you believe in the encryption market, or you have received a lot of returns in the encryption market, you really believe it. And the encryption market is now down, but I think the price of cryptocurrency will still pick up. The price is low now but it is very suitable for investment.
Pages:
Jump to: