Pages:
Author

Topic: Why I do not panic when the market falls - page 22. (Read 3303 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
when the market falls i stay pretty calm, because in my practice this is go on not the first time, the market will soon return to the height, it's a matter of time...
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
I, too, do not panic. For me, everything is logical. I believe that everything has its time, and the crypto currency has a huge future, just now a difficult period, not many will go through this period with dignity
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
When the market falls, we all have losses. If you don't panic at this time, it means that you have a lot of confidence in the encryption market. You believe it. You think that the price of the market will pick up sooner or later.
Activity: 886
Merit: 510
For some reason I am sure that the price of the crypto will rise, so I hold it, I did not see any analyst who did not have the same opinion as I do, but thing that motivates me the most — is when I start comparing the whole current situation with the Dot-com bubble, the fact is that this bubble busted reaching 6 trillion dollars, the crypto reached only 830 billion yet, in its peak. During Dot-com bubble only middle and rich class had opportunity to invest but not all, in the crypto everybody can invest, regardless of country and day time and it also can be done anonymously from jour home computer, so I think that this is all just the beginning and the real bubble is yet to come, it is not known when it will come — in five or 10 years, but I hope that it will.
You're right.

Also, about the comparison between the dot-com bubble and crypto, I think the dot-com companies were huge corporations with thousands of employees. If the money wasn't ready at the end of each months, thousands of angry people would burn the place to ground! So, let's say we're bankrupt! Lol

In crypto, we have small dev teams with less than 100 employees. We're gonna have a long 1/10x bear? Bring it on! Who gives a damn?!  Cheesy

Patience is a rare to find feature, but it always pays at the end.  Smiley
Activity: 196
The cause of the collapse is not panic, but a return to the "natural" level. Since the market movement vector is set by bitcoin, some believe that last year's excessive growth was unnatural. Many fraudsters came to the market, suspicions of regulators arose. All this had a negative impact on the long-term growth and development of technology. In their opinion, now the market does not fall, and is recovering after the rush and 1400% increase. They argue that, despite the 50 percent decline in the rate since the beginning of the year, the overall trend of btc is positive all the time: exactly one year ago the price of btc was about $ 2 thousand, and in 2016 - $ 750.
Activity: 105
Because you will think that the encryption market will pick up. You have a lot of confidence in the encryption market. Although the current price of cryptocurrency has fallen sharply, I think we think this is a normal phenomenon. The price of the market will also pick up.
Activity: 254
Merit: 18
I think that you have no reason to panic if you have made a long term analysis of the coins and follow the projects rather than the markets. A sucessful crypto may very well be undervalued.
Activity: 1
 Smiley Nice Question....Crypto is the FUTURE
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
The only way you can truly not panic is if you dont need the money. That's so so important.
Activity: 128
It is a very good attitude that you don't panic. We should all learn from you and your approach is correct. At this time, if you panic, you will make a wrong decision. The best thing to do when the market falls is to wait.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
You won't panic, I think it must be because you are very patient and very calm, knowing what you need and what you want, and understand the cryptocurrency market. I think we all want to learn like you.
You don't need to panic every time the market falls, the best thing to do is to be calm and wait until it rise again. You need to understand the market flow so when its suddenly change you will know what to do and panicking is not a choice. Just focus to your coin like buy a lot of it every time market is falling then hold it until market is rising then sell when market is continuously increasing. Just be patient every time you wait for the market to grow because sometimes you can experience in the market having dumping for long period of time.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
It is our nature to get panicked during times when we feel we are losing. This is inevitable most especially when you want your money badly. That is why we should only invest when the money we have is not intended for some other purpose and we have in mind that whatever happens it is to be keep even if it takes forever to hold it.
Activity: 791
Merit: 271
This is personal
It is in human nature to react in that way. Market creators knows human psihology and psihology of market and making it into something you can't control anymore.
If you invested money that you can lose, than you probably won't panic sell.
Activity: 105
You have a good attitude and the ability to think calmly. This is very important. If you are not calm enough in the field of cryptocurrency, you will lose money easily. The price drop will not last forever. Waiting for the correct reality, you will gain something.
Activity: 53
Its because falling of market is just s normal thing in the world of crypto currency thats the gsme in crypto currency hold if its in a down trend and sell if the market is bluish. Buy if the price value is low and sell if the value of your coins reach its higher price value. We can't control the high and low of the market but we can  get lots of profit by it. Hodl is key to a higher profit and panic selling makes us lost.
Activity: 120
I believe that because you know enough about this market, it will not continue to be at a low point, and soon it will rise again, so you will not be moved to panic. I believe that most people who know this market are thinking the same as you, so they still hold their coins.
ask
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004
probably you are a emotion guy and you cannot control your emotions.
Or maybe you have panic attack and you cannot control your emotions.
you need weed or professional help
brand new
Activity: 0
In my view, to keep clear of dumping foolishly essentially demands a procedure and  a mindset of self-restraint which is generated by extensive research.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
The current market does not please me with his redness. But I don’t  worry about it. I think that this situation will change to the best soon.
Activity: 125
You won't panic, I think it must be because you are very patient and very calm, knowing what you need and what you want, and understand the cryptocurrency market. I think we all want to learn like you.
Pages:
Jump to: