Pages:
Author

Topic: Why I do not panic when the market falls - page 18. (Read 3303 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Haste makes waste is the saying that applies here. Once should decide with cool mind about when to buy and sell.
Activity: 45
The people who panic the most are new investors. They come here hoping that prices will always rise, but that is not going to happen.
Activity: 28
I think with time all investors get over this problem. With time they realize that market is going to recover in some time.
Activity: 22
Some panic will always happen especially if you are new. But you should invest with the mindset that you will never sell in loss however logn you have to wait.
GFE
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I'm sure that criptocurrency market will be pumped this year. I don't know when but certainly the pump is coming
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
I think that Bitcoin is not a bubble, but a currency of the future.
Activity: 31
It's down to just temporary, that's always the case. The virtual currency market is always on the upswing to profit for the smart investor
Activity: 136
Merit: 16
Main reason for panic is that people do not do their research. Thus they get scared with little price movements.
Activity: 128
I believe that people familiar with this market will not be moved to panic, because we understand this market, it will not continue to be at a low point, as long as we maintain enough patience, we will usher in its next wave of explosions, expecting the market to give We bring good news.
Activity: 24
There is actually no reason top panic, market always recovers with time. One needs some patience and all loss can be prevented.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
It's good when people do not panic in such situations. Panic reduces profits Undecided
Activity: 125
Merit: 2
This is a great analysis and I think it motivates everyone here as well. Personally, I do think Btc has more to offer the world than what we see today and so even if it falls more than 50%, it will reverse and so I do not habour any fear when it falls
Activity: 434
Crypto is certainly going to rule the financial world. It is just matter of time.
Hold your patience. Good days are ahead.
Activity: 165
When the encryption market just started to fall, I wouldn't have too much panic. Because I know that even if the market is down now, it will be better in the future. And now the price of cryptocurrency is very low, I will continue to invest in this market.
Activity: 308
You're doing the right thing, I'm doing the same thing. In addition, your arguments are as accurate and logical, given the fact that millions of crypto-currency investors of the world are doing the same absolutely right
Activity: 259
You're lucky mate that you're not panicking when the market falls. There are many out there that panic immediately when the market falls and that is the reason why they lose a huge amount of money because they sell their token for a cheap price.
Activity: 338
https://eloncity.io/
For some reason I am sure that the price of the crypto will rise, so I hold it, I did not see any analyst who did not have the same opinion as I do, but thing that motivates me the most — is when I start comparing the whole current situation with the Dot-com bubble, the fact is that this bubble busted reaching 6 trillion dollars, the crypto reached only 830 billion yet, in its peak. During Dot-com bubble only middle and rich class had opportunity to invest but not all, in the crypto everybody can invest, regardless of country and day time and it also can be done anonymously from jour home computer, so I think that this is all just the beginning and the real bubble is yet to come, it is not known when it will come — in five or 10 years, but I hope that it will.

This is a good opinion. You are a smart person, who understand if you invested in promising coin it will recover in time. And there is no sense to panic.
Activity: 406
Choosing good projects is very important so that your tokens do not get cheaper very quickly. You will have the opportunity to sell them in case of market correction and this will allow you to better manage losses. You need to choose good projects and invest in them at the first stage, try to do it at the ICO stage and this will allow you to earn more
Activity: 113
Panic was what I battled with at my early Crypto days... I was unsure when to buy and sell, until I started taking my chill to learn, study and know the crypto market to a very useful extent. It took a whole lot of energy, time and dedication, but it paid off. Now I operate with Zero Panic, cause I've learnt how to make my gains and how to avoid or incur little loses if at all.
Activity: 236
I'm never panic when market fall, I see always an opportunity to buy more my precious coins which will make me rich in 10 years.
Pages:
Jump to: