Pages:
Author

Topic: Why I do not panic when the market falls - page 17. (Read 3303 times)

Activity: 153
Merit: 0
I don't trust analysts at all . since most of them poke their fingers in the sky . If they knew exactly where the market would go, they would have become millionaires long ago . right and do the analysis yourself
Activity: 57
The market price is up and down anytime it depends of the volume in the market, so i guess if the market is falling we don't have to panic just hold your coins and wait to pump again i know in the following days the market can recover and back it to the normal.

I just worry that when the market recover and back to its normal, will the altcoins price increase to the point that we bought them? Many big coins get dumped hard from Dec 2017 till now (like BTG, NEM - 10 times lower), It's very hard for them to get back to their peak

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
When there are such large falls as for example now it is necessary to think obviously about the future and to try to be bought by cryptocurrency to the maximum after all the boom after that can be incredibly enchanting and large
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
The market price is up and down anytime it depends of the volume in the market, so i guess if the market is falling we don't have to panic just hold your coins and wait to pump again i know in the following days the market can recover and back it to the normal.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
maybe because you already understand how to control your patience so you do not easily panic when bitcoin prices fall precisely if still have trading capital I am sure you will take advantage of these moments to buy at cheap prices.
Activity: 2
Most of the investors make loss with crypto just because of panic.  If they had a little patience, they would have made decent profit.
Only an informed investor can avid this. Seeing charts of past performance can make things clear.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
That is also I'm seeing in next few months and years that crypto market will recover and will reach trillion dollar industry that is because the goverment and banks began to embrace and appreciate the use of crypto about how it can help in our society as a universal currency.
Activity: 264
it very normal for panic to set in when the price falls considering the level of investment many people have put into cryptocurrency but my advice to many people in such condition is to keep calm and cool as the fall in price will not last forever. we should instead of paniking keep the spirit up by not saying bad things about the system because whatever we say too goes a long way to affect the market.
Activity: 43
Merit: 1
It is because of such people only that name of crypto is getting affected. They sell in loss because of panic and then they blame the coin.
Activity: 98
I also do not panic when the market falls, I think we are at the beginning of the road, there will still be many changes in the market, but I believe that bitkoyn will not disappear!
Panic is a tool used by whales. To drop coins on the market. In General, there should be no panic in the cryptocurrency market. People usually hold tokens here. And those, in turn, can independently grow in price.
Activity: 168
I also do not panic when the market falls, I think we are at the beginning of the road, there will still be many changes in the market, but I believe that bitkoyn will not disappear!
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
The market has been pulled back commonly previously however despite everything it figures out how to recoup. I'm not going to be astounded if individuals offer amid these circumstances. It is alarming without a doubt particularly for new brokers like me. Much obliged to you so much now I likewise don't take freeze when the market is falling ceaselessly.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
Many of my friends sold in panic, made loss. Some of them left crypto thinking it is a gamble.

This is a simple rule of the market, if you sell on the fall, then you will be in the red, so it's very important to remain calm and common sense. If you look at the history of development of any market, - it is growth and fall, you need to be able to analyze the market and get profit from it.
Activity: 168
We should not panic when market price value will go down.We know digital crypto currency market price value are very volatile.We should buy or invest while price value are still low and sell it when it goes high to have more profit.
Activity: 91
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
I do not panic in dips too. It is a right way to have a stress and it is not necessary here. I always just wait for the new rising and become happy in the result.
brand new
Activity: 0
I think with time all investors get over this problem. With time they realize that market is going to recover in some time.
Many of my friends sold in panic, made loss. Some of them left crypto thinking it is a gamble.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
because for us the price drop is only temporary, so we will not panic, because we believe that one day the price will rise again to a high level.

Ur right. It's just temporary. Even if their prices did not rise one year, I would not be too panicked. Just a little confused if I need money on something. Not that I don't believe in them, but I'm forced to sell them.
Activity: 112
so that's why they do not panic because their holdings will disappear. losing their money investing.
Pages:
Jump to: