Pages:
Author

Topic: Why I do not panic when the market falls - page 36. (Read 3303 times)

MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
Reward: 10M Shen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty
For some reason I am sure that the price of the crypto will rise, so I hold it, I did not see any analyst who did not have the same opinion as I do, but thing that motivates me the most — is when I start comparing the whole current situation with the Dot-com bubble, the fact is that this bubble busted reaching 6 trillion dollars, the crypto reached only 830 billion yet, in its peak. During Dot-com bubble only middle and rich class had opportunity to invest but not all, in the crypto everybody can invest, regardless of country and day time and it also can be done anonymously from jour home computer, so I think that this is all just the beginning and the real bubble is yet to come, it is not known when it will come — in five or 10 years, but I hope that it will.

It will rise to the moon  in few months Grin Grin Grin

On more serious note, the market valuation of cryptocurrency will rise over year because there are so much use case to be explored and we may see a major haul in various industries because of the disruption.
You should have to control your emotions as what I did. Believing and trusting on the market cap is much helpful to evade the panic behavior. Be understable in the situation of the market that in every fall , there is a rise. So be confident and believe on market capacity. And this risky scenario will conclude soon and may grow persistently.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Same here I trust cryptocurrency. I believe that hodling my investment in the long run will give me a more profitable return. What we are seeing in the market most especially if it's falling is normal. Better to put my mind in other thing that may give me other source of income. By doing this I don't panic or make myself paranoid.
Activity: 182
The only way I think people can really hold them is to forget that you used to have these coins. Only in this way can it be done without being affected by short-term fluctuations. So as long as you are still in the market, you will be affected. This is determined by the human nature.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 366
For some reason I am sure that the price of the crypto will rise, so I hold it, I did not see any analyst who did not have the same opinion as I do, but thing that motivates me the most — is when I start comparing the whole current situation with the Dot-com bubble, the fact is that this bubble busted reaching 6 trillion dollars, the crypto reached only 830 billion yet, in its peak. During Dot-com bubble only middle and rich class had opportunity to invest but not all, in the crypto everybody can invest, regardless of country and day time and it also can be done anonymously from jour home computer, so I think that this is all just the beginning and the real bubble is yet to come, it is not known when it will come — in five or 10 years, but I hope that it will.

Same here, I believe that there is still a much bigger growth in the future for crypto. With all certainty, the trillion worth will be reached. That might take more than a couple of years but it will surely come. The growth is gradually creeping to the whole world. Businesses are now slowly shifting to the blockchain technology because of its unparalleled efficiency. The world is slowly turning into digital tokens and coins.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
I personally try to believe that the market will recover and it will again be possible to make good money. After all, the more panic, the weaker we make the market

I don't panic because it will not help me to solve any problem that will arise, Its more helpful to remain calm and wait for the market price to recover. I'm sure it will be back to its normal level and we will all be happy if that happens.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
maybe you are already an old player and have a lot of experience in the world of cryptocurrency so you do not panic when the market falls and you take the opportunity to start investing in this moment to get a big advantage
Activity: 126
Its because falling of market is just s normal thing in the world of crypto currency thats the gsme in crypto currency hold if its in a down trend and sell if the market is bluish. Buy if the price value is low and sell if the value of your coins reach its higher price value. We can't control the high and low of the market but we can  get lots of profit by it. Hodl is key to a higher profit and panic selling makes us lost.
Activity: 238
Investing in cryptocurrencies requires a good mindset. If you don't have a good mindset when the market goes down, you panic and you lose more money. We all know that cryptocurrencies fluctuate, so don't panic. Prices will rise again. It's only a matter of time.
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
Because you already know how to handle your emotion, like if you panic and then sold all your coins, that is really embarrassing, all you can do is just keep calm and relax, bloody market is very normal specially here in cryptocurrencies because cryptocurrencies are really volatile.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
I think when the market falls down is the end of a development cycle of virtual currency. Then it will start a new cycle with better features. Investors will buy more coins. Coin prices will rise rapidly. We will make great profits.

I don't think there's a need to panic since cryptocurrency since day 1 is a volatile market and it is part of the cycle when it will fall and abruptly rise and fall again. What we need to develop is the skill and vigilance to go along with the market flow and always have the presence of mind to make better decisions.

Being emotional during this downtrend is not a good idea you need to strong & positive if you want to win in this situation, dont be panic and calm your mind this is one of the best time to buy more coin whilw the other are being emotional and in the end of the day you will win  & earn a good profi.
Activity: 120

It will rise to the moon  in few months Grin Grin Grin

On more serious note, the market valuation of cryptocurrency will rise over year because there are so much use case to be explored and we may see a major haul in various industries because of the disruption.
Activity: 74
Investing is inherently a long-term process and strategic decisions should never be made on a singular news or market events. And while i (or anyone else) can't tell you whether coins will continue to tumble in the weeks ahead, we can safely say that they're still the new revolutionary foundation for any long-term investing strategy.
Activity: 233
Merit: 2
I think when the market falls down is the end of a development cycle of virtual currency. Then it will start a new cycle with better features. Investors will buy more coins. Coin prices will rise rapidly. We will make great profits.

I don't think there's a need to panic since cryptocurrency since day 1 is a volatile market and it is part of the cycle when it will fall and abruptly rise and fall again. What we need to develop is the skill and vigilance to go along with the market flow and always have the presence of mind to make better decisions.
Activity: 176
I think bitcoin prices up and down have become a natural thing,
so we will not panic mersa when the price goes down like now,
Our opinion is also a great way to get a low price right now, so we'll be able to produce more bitcoins for a good price in the future.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Activity: 434
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
Believing to much sometimes are wrong it meant to be a temporary but for somehow we always rely on what we see before so we don't do anything. I think theirs nothing wrong to get panic in falling the price of the currency we are holding because it is your money you invested that's why we should care about what we invested to it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 17
I do not UNDERSTAND just because I'm confident in the market that it's not a long time the course fell, it's restored, though not immediately, but in time, but it will fall into place and even better in price, so there's nothing to downgrade

The dotcom market would not agree with you Smiley
Activity: 243
when you get experienced in this market than you understand that every fall has a rise and vice versa. So to panick whenever it happens is the worst thing which will make someone to take loses as well as stress himself.
Activity: 169
It is time to panic when the market falls. Bitcoin and altcoin prices are falling sharply, and we can not determine where the bottom of bitcoin is. Things are getting worse for me
Activity: 56
I personally try to believe that the market will recover and it will again be possible to make good money. After all, the more panic, the weaker we make the market

Pages:
Jump to: