Pages:
Author

Topic: Why I do not panic when the market falls - page 38. (Read 3303 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 14
Because you probably invested what was already written off in your accounting book. Maybe an optimist or simply just seasoned investor. The kind that doesn’t panic sell, instead will take the opportunity to acquire more.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
That's not a bad point, but there are certain risks with market and crypto, maybe there are real reasons to panic, but we still believe.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I have been involved the tokens situation at least for 10 months and my knowledge tells that those valleys often relate to ethereum cashing initiated by developments which look for liquid working costs.
Activity: 19
I do not UNDERSTAND just because I'm confident in the market that it's not a long time the course fell, it's restored, though not immediately, but in time, but it will fall into place and even better in price, so there's nothing to downgrade
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
In my own experience, I know that when the market begins to fall, you need to gain patience and wait for better times, or look for good coins at low prices and make profits on it.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
For some reason I don't worry when the market is dressed in "red". I've seen it so many times.. I think until the governments at the legislative level hasn't assigned a solid status to the cryptocurrency and it will remain the subject tor manipulations . So we wait and believe.

yes, I agree with you. and if we already join in the cryptocurrency from the last year, I guess that we have so many experiences with the "red" and I am sure that we can solve and find a good time to trade. I don't panic too when the market becomes "red" because I know that the "red" color will always change into "green" so I will only wait and if necessary, I will buy another coin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
For some reason I am sure that the price of the crypto will rise, so I hold it, I did not see any analyst who did not have the same opinion as I do, but thing that motivates me the most — is when I start comparing the whole current situation with the Dot-com bubble, the fact is that this bubble busted reaching 6 trillion dollars, the crypto reached only 830 billion yet, in its peak. During Dot-com bubble only middle and rich class had opportunity to invest but not all, in the crypto everybody can invest, regardless of country and day time and it also can be done anonymously from jour home computer, so I think that this is all just the beginning and the real bubble is yet to come, it is not known when it will come — in five or 10 years, but I hope that it will.

Newbies and experts alike shouldn't get swallowed with the panic induced by the decline of the market. If they do, it causes more panic. When more panic occurs, the market tends to fail harder. Just keep calm and do your research while the market is shaking so you can pick a good token to invest on.
Activity: 199
Merit: 1
yes, I agree with you, we do not need to panic in a market situation like now, i also believe the market will soon recover, maybe at the end of this year the market will recover
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
It is really hard not to be panic and patience, this is how the problems and psychological impact will overcome. Learn how to master the emotion and have faith if your investment are really good.
Activity: 154
The market has been pulled back many times before but it still manages to recover. I'm not going to be surprised if people sell during these times. It is scary indeed especially for new traders like me. Thank you so much now I also do not take panic when the market is falling continuously.
Activity: 701
Merit: 136
XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM
Thats a good example for all those weak hands. The real investors are holding their coins and have patience. Because they now they cant get million dollars of prodit within one day. So for me its also no problem to hold my coins, because im a real believer in cryptocurrencies. So i know that the price will rise in future! So just keep calm and hold your coins!
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
Because you know that the market will not keep falling, and that the price of cryptocurrencies is now very low, it is also a good time to invest. Investment in the encryption market must be calm and have enough patience.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
https://www.swanfinance.io/
The traders golden rules says: Be patient, be calm, don't loose control, don't be too greedy, don't invest all your money just in one crypto assets etc.
Activity: 126
You have really analysed the market very well and I see you as a very patient person . yes dot. Bubble raised a lot of money but its slightly different from crypto. In crypto you can lose all your money where do you then get Money to invest
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
That's right. We have certain reasons why we are not panic when the price is so dumb and dropped easily. I'm also ready for the situation of dropping price everyday. Why? because, it is normal. the fluctuating prices of the cryptocurrency really leads the price not stable. but, it sometimes make some advantages for the day-trader. Therefore, just always update our information and our strategy to be in crypto. Never panic, just be patient and wise.
Activity: 476
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
Yes dont panic its normal to the markets to get downs but its not meaning it shutting down. crypto will live forever  !
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
chances are you do not panic because you do not hold altcoin and do not invest in altcoin then you do not panic, because I know many people panicked because they hold their altcoin and so because of what I am soon the price of bitcoin and altcoin will return stable and can profitable

Activity: 910
Merit: 103
I totally agree with your point, all of the cryptocurrency holder also believed that will rise and bring them a easy life. The seasoned crypto investor wouldn't panic much heed to bad markets and volatile markets, they don't care for short term price dip or heard any rumours, just believed your investment strategy and take it easy, beautiful life not that far away  Smiley
Activity: 107
For some reason I am sure that the price of the crypto will rise, so I hold it, I did not see any analyst who did not have the same opinion as I do, but thing that motivates me the most — is when I start comparing the whole current situation with the Dot-com bubble, the fact is that this bubble busted reaching 6 trillion dollars, the crypt reached only 830 billion jet, in its peak. During Dot-com bubble only middle and rich class had opportunity to invest but not all, in the crypto everybody can invest, regardless of country and day time and it can also can be done anonymously from jour home computer, so I think that this is all just the beginning and the real bubble is yet to come, it is not known when it will come — in five or 10 years, but I hope that I it will.
Yes mate you are right when crypto market is going down some people are panic and sell their Token or coins for cheap price so there is no plans about holding when market is down and I have some experience in that so please don't sell your coin or Token before reaching your target.
the market crashed last year and after yesterday's decline for coins has continued to strive to improve its development and make the market recovery. so for the fall market, we just need to wait and support its development in order to further increase in the future.
Activity: 295
Dont panic of the price is goin down just invest it is good to entry if the price is going up because the advantage of dump a price if you invest you recieve a big amount of coin and hold and wait until pump a price.
Pages:
Jump to: