Pages:
Author

Topic: Why I do not panic when the market falls - page 39. (Read 3303 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
For some reason I don't worry when the market is dressed in "red". I've seen it so many times.. I think until the governments at the legislative level hasn't assigned a solid status to the cryptocurrency and it will remain the subject tor manipulations . So we wait and believe.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
For some reason I am sure that the price of the crypto will rise, so I hold it, I did not see any analyst who did not have the same opinion as I do, but thing that motivates me the most — is when I start comparing the whole current situation with the Dot-com bubble, the fact is that this bubble busted reaching 6 trillion dollars, the crypto reached only 830 billion yet, in its peak. During Dot-com bubble only middle and rich class had opportunity to invest but not all, in the crypto everybody can invest, regardless of country and day time and it also can be done anonymously from jour home computer, so I think that this is all just the beginning and the real bubble is yet to come, it is not known when it will come — in five or 10 years, but I hope that it will.
Interesting opinion ... It's unpleasant to read what you compare bitcoin with a bubble. Do you really do not believe in the future of crypto-currencies?
Activity: 238
Merit: 9
While before, making any hastly dumps, traders should graps to what degree tokens might be ticklish and quick moving incoming months and think of some desired plan.
Activity: 406
Merit: 19
There's a time in which an investor feels the fear of a financial and economic crisis. They are led by information, from various sources that make them then sell the crypto they have on a large scale. This fear is what is meant by panic selling. Panic selling situation does affect the price of crypto. But it would be nice if we don't panic quickly, find the right occasion when you want to sell crypto, use proper technical analysis accompanied by patience, so you don't get caught in a situation of excessive panic.
Activity: 868
Merit: 101
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
I try not to panic as I understand it that behind falling there will be a take-off and the market decline is temporary. I think in the long term the market will grow so there is no reason for panic.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
There can be no permanent take-off, it's obvious, but panic will not change anything, you just have to wait
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
Having a god experience and have patience and a better understanding on how the crypto market works can anticipate and make adjustment on when to sell and buy coins. Having enough information and knowledgeable about crypto eliminates fear of trading.
Activity: 314
Merit: 1
I also do not panic when the price of bitcoin or altcoins are falling. I have followed the market for quite long and have noticed that this fluctuations do happen every year. And whenever there is a significant fall of the coin, it rises at a faster rate towards the end of the year. Most people can't stand this fall and turn up selling their coin. I believe this is the best time to hold because good times lie ahead
Activity: 238
you did not panic because you knew how the circulation of the market works.you are unlike other people who are new into crypto world. the fall of the market is just normal so its good that you understand it.
Activity: 145
I think people who are familiar with this market will not be moved to panic, because we all know that even if it continues to fall, it will rise again, so as long as we maintain enough patience, we will have a handsome return.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
Yes i believe so it will. The market has been pulled back many tkmes before but it still manage to recover. I'm not gonna be surprised if people sell during these times. It is scary indeed especially for the newbies but for us who has been in the crypto world long enough, we understand these fluctuations amd we see this as opportunities instead of fearing for the next move.

Because that is how the cryptocurrency market works, it is its nature to be volatile specially bitcoin which you can easily protect your funds by holding and waiting for the market to recover whenever the value of your portfolio becomes very low.
Activity: 140
For some reason I am sure that the price of the crypto will rise, so I hold it, I did not see any analyst who did not have the same opinion as I do, but thing that motivates me the most — is when I start comparing the whole current situation with the Dot-com bubble, the fact is that this bubble busted reaching 6 trillion dollars, the crypto reached only 830 billion yet, in its peak. During Dot-com bubble only middle and rich class had opportunity to invest but not all, in the crypto everybody can invest, regardless of country and day time and it also can be done anonymously from jour home computer, so I think that this is all just the beginning and the real bubble is yet to come, it is not known when it will come — in five or 10 years, but I hope that it will.
I think it is because i trust that it will rise again and it will give us hope and opportunities to survive in life and earn alot while entertaining yourself.
copper member
Activity: 378
Sir as cryptomarket is in growing stage so it need consolidation time at regular interval. So you don't need to panic
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
In the crypt there are no guarantees, and therefore just be confident that the market will start to grow is not enough to earn. I think to earn it is necessary to learn technical analysis of the market.
Activity: 133
Because I know that the market will not keep falling. Although the encryption market is now down, but this is only the normal change in the market, the encryption market will rise, it will fall. I am very open about this aspect.
Activity: 112
I won't panic easily for I know what's going on in the market. The red market that we are experiencing today is just normal and the bumpy ride is just normal. Its up to us if we hodl patiently and wait til the right time it goes up again.
Activity: 130
Merit: 2
the current market is still small. it is also the seal strength in 1 2 next year, should the evening be sure that the time is not long. uptrend will come back. be strong and believe don't panic
Activity: 125
Because I think the encryption market is not a stable market, the market will fall and it will rise. Will not continue to fall. Although this year's encryption market continues to decline. But I think this is a good time to invest.
Activity: 93
Things are still unpredictable. Price could go below as low as $5,000 dollars. Also, those bubbles you say won't affect Bitcoin because its market is very different from those oligopolized or monopolized market. This bubbles won't happen even in the near future.
Activity: 644
They will not panic because they have trading experience. They realize that the current price is indeed very bad, but the price will also be back to normal again. And they believe that this cryptocurrency is a very good future. And with crypto, they'll get the results much.
Pages:
Jump to: