Pages:
Author

Topic: Why I won't give up - page 17. (Read 15935 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 102
March 08, 2019, 09:02:43 AM
Cryptography is developing so quickly that there is neither desire nor time for useless experiences and disappointments of losses that occurred during the long bear market. All these difficulties are temporary, as new technologies with your bitter experience will allow you to be realized again with a positive attitude and faith in the future of cryptography.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
March 08, 2019, 08:51:05 AM
I feel very bad when people do negative posts and spread fud about the market. I also think negative comments about the market does not help to grow market even it disrupt the market further and such comments discourage newbies or investors and you earned from faucet but now faucets earnings are not enough to do. We should remain positive and keep doing the way we do earlier because sometime things takes time but result most of the time is fruitful. Ultimately I can say road to success is never been easy so keep perseverance towards the goal and do not give up now and success will be yours.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
March 08, 2019, 08:50:12 AM
We went through the worst of 2018 together so we were the winners here. In 2019 I believe the market will be better than 2018 and we will all be happy with it
We want to believe that the worst is over. But this may not be the case.
Everyone can not be happy, because currently the cryptocurrency has zero total.
Sometimes hopes, expectations and faith are so different from reality that it looks like idiocy Grin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
March 08, 2019, 08:47:17 AM
I have never thought of giving up or even giving up. Even though the crypto storm a year ago has thrown me down to destruction. Now I started to benefit from the crypto market. I feel more at home in the crypto.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
March 08, 2019, 08:37:38 AM
Actually free satoshi came from the faucet is worhty especially from the people they can't afford to start investing in crypto.
Free satoshi is opportunity for those people want to know all about crypto as starting to understand well how to earn huge money in crypto currency.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
March 08, 2019, 08:26:48 AM
everyone has their own thoughts. sometimes there are those who immediately give up and there is also no surrender. sometimes people who give up are because they are uncertain about the conditions that occur. so sometimes they directly sell the funds they have.
And I am a believer in this market. I will not give up on this market even though I am losing money. As long as we have faith, we will definitely hold and wait until its price rises again.
Activity: 700
March 08, 2019, 08:18:25 AM
everyone has their own thoughts. sometimes there are those who immediately give up and there is also no surrender. sometimes people who give up are because they are uncertain about the conditions that occur. so sometimes they directly sell the funds they have.
Activity: 983
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
March 08, 2019, 08:10:53 AM
I never think to quit from cryptocurrency till now. Last year was worst time for us but i not giving up yet. There is a good time & bad time so i believe this year is great for crypto. I hopes scam projects will be decrease so investor will return.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
March 08, 2019, 08:02:53 AM
Just remember people that have sold their Bitcoins for around 20 cents per coin. Crypto currencies will raise from ashes and this will happen in the nearest future, as soon as all the major updates of 2019 are going to see the light.
Activity: 350
March 08, 2019, 07:56:21 AM
We went through the worst of 2018 together so we were the winners here. In 2019 I believe the market will be better than 2018 and we will all be happy with it
Activity: 318
Merit: 1
March 08, 2019, 07:24:46 AM
Still here in cryptocurrency because i want to earn money from it even its condition is bad, i still remain here as cryptocurrency market is rising every single day and some altcoins are pumping slightly every day so i stayed here because cryptocurrency is still profitable.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
March 08, 2019, 05:19:28 AM
I share your faith and victory. I have come across many sentimental and negative talks about everything being done on cryptocurrency. The worst part of the whole thing is that many of this unbelievers are holding assets and still live negatively
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
March 08, 2019, 05:09:33 AM
We should not give up on the condition of this volatile crypto currency. Indeed we should ignore the negative news that only makes us lose direction and enthusiasm. As a loyal crypto currency player, we must be patient to achieve glory again. All requires a process so we must enjoy this process with a myriad of accompanying experiences.

Ignoring negative and fake news is good option if we want more relax. There is many rumours in market and i think if we plan to hold our investment for long term, we should ignore negative and fake news. Market recovery need time and we should be patience
Activity: 784
March 08, 2019, 04:29:03 AM
Motivational thoughts of yours can also make us feel good and be positive in this crypto world. I hope that many would be like you that is staying positive and patient all the time even with this bear market. Because someday there would be a relief for our sacrifices and the market would gain back its green and high positive increasing price.
Activity: 405
Merit: 11
March 08, 2019, 04:10:57 AM
We should not give up on the condition of this volatile crypto currency. Indeed we should ignore the negative news that only makes us lose direction and enthusiasm. As a loyal crypto currency player, we must be patient to achieve glory again. All requires a process so we must enjoy this process with a myriad of accompanying experiences.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
March 08, 2019, 04:04:14 AM
Those who survived here until now, will soon receive a great income because we are the true first adopters no matter if the time is good or bad  Cool.
beliefs like yours that are needed in the development of crypto currencies before starting an investment with crypto currencies must know all the risks that will be gained in investing in the crypto currency with great confidence and patience that will make you survive even though bad things happen to crypto currencies
Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
March 08, 2019, 03:21:30 AM
everybody have their own conditions and financial issues, so there is no need to compare everybodies crypto movements. but it is a fact that if you need the money you invest in a few years, it is not a good idea to invest in. because you will possibly have to give up.
Activity: 308
March 08, 2019, 02:26:29 AM
Must remain optimistic and do not give up, so you will enjoy the results for the future, of course, this also requires patience, the most important thing is to keep trying to achieve something you want
try your best to get good results because good results also require sacrifice and hard work.
so if we give up, we won't get anything so don't easily give up even though everything isn't good, we must be optimistic and always sure if you can succeed.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 0
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
March 08, 2019, 01:25:00 AM
I totally agree with you on those point stated which is actually what is going on in the crypto space, we have many irregularities in the aspect of ICO which have made many to run away from ICO and bounty as well but the fact still remain that many project are still out there that are super and great so you only need that extra chance to search for them with your fact to know which one or not to join .

Many people are also not that patient but hurry to see profit in short time but if you are able to be resilience then you will succeed in no time , so just have a good mind and do your research before you join any bounty or ICO .
Activity: 594
March 08, 2019, 12:30:52 AM
I agree with you but there are times that i felt that i need to give up soon because i think it's not worth it anymore and it's not just like in the past where you can earn big but today it's hard especially in this bear market. Then when i see some news that many people noticing crypto then i think i must continue because what will happen in the next few years if many people got into this. Adoption is the key if we want to be successful here and given the time frame then i won't give up. Maybe in the next year or 2 years market will rise again.
Pages:
Jump to: