Pages:
Author

Topic: Why I won't give up - page 14. (Read 15935 times)

Activity: 550
Merit: 10
March 28, 2019, 04:46:11 AM
i discoverd about bounty campaigns and i was interested about it because they earn for free.
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
March 28, 2019, 02:56:32 AM
We don't give up as we got used to get excited for every small pump. We're so used to see all currencies bleed hard that even a slight upward movement excites us. What really bothers me is the fact that most of the volume we see on cmc is just fake. Anyways, there's no doubt that things will get better with time but it's not the time yet.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
March 28, 2019, 02:20:00 AM
Our main key must be more patient so that the opportunity to return to that glory comes back..
Indeed, at this time the price starts to decline but something must be understood that changes will come ..
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
March 28, 2019, 12:59:30 AM
We have entered a new investment market. When you go forward and do not know what lies ahead is always scary. Make mistakes. But when you get to the top, you see such beauty. Here, just try different combinations of earning and learning new things. So only forward.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
March 27, 2019, 11:10:23 PM
as use with work on evaluation with the measures on token price with the value on growing as the dependences investors might work on extensive as referring of further as initiating works on objective as the decision on occupying use with selection of one with the unit on identification as defining use with the contrast of indication of variable on constant as might to gives of returns with value on consideration.

Activity: 378
March 27, 2019, 10:56:47 PM
Because giving up means losing, in the sense of losing before competing, we must remember that when we first entered Crypto we must have known the risks that will be faced if crypto is in this situation, whatever we have to think wisely and be patient for future results
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
March 27, 2019, 10:47:06 PM
I started very small. I just collect airdrops and realized that I am not getting anything here. And then, I started reading this forum and search how they earned money and acquired skills. I've read and read to accumulate knowledge and I am happy that it pays off. Now, I don't do anything like airdrops anymore, I focus more on trading and bounty.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
March 27, 2019, 10:30:45 PM
No matter how many times we fail, the main thing is getting up and continue what you are doing. Giving up is not for strong people and cryptos will reward the patience in the next bull run.

I am agree. If we give up with bearish market, we will miss bull market and i am believe we do not want miss the opportunity making profits. Its very natural if market always volatile and we should keep confident on our investment.
Hoping everyone will do the same but somehow we have different thoughts towards crypto and they just quit easily when they felt bad with the situation. And so I think that, crypto won't be for everyone but only for those who are eagerly to take the risk for the incoming and willing to fight it. Crypto investment is somewhat a kind of survival, we know to fight and survive. 

I am fighting and will going to survive because this ways regarding crypto provided a very strong foundation for me, and as the market became more unpredictable it made me more eager to pursue my dreams. Never give up, always move and move until you're going to hit the best target that will change your way of life because of crypto. Nothing's impossible as long as you trust yourself, and no reason for us to give up since crypto has no limitations.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
March 27, 2019, 10:21:54 PM
No matter how many times we fail, the main thing is getting up and continue what you are doing. Giving up is not for strong people and cryptos will reward the patience in the next bull run.
I love that, it will surely reward us with our patience.
Crypto is never gonna leave us, it will stay and continue to get develop, there are bad times, but lots of good times ahead, that includes bull run of course.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 309
March 27, 2019, 09:10:54 PM

I am agree. If we give up with bearish market, we will miss bull market and i am believe we do not want miss the opportunity making profits. Its very natural if market always volatile and we should keep confident on our investment.
Hoping everyone will do the same but somehow we have different thoughts towards crypto and they just quit easily when they felt bad with the situation. And so I think that, crypto won't be for everyone but only for those who are eagerly to take the risk for the incoming and willing to fight it. Crypto investment is somewhat a kind of survival, we know to fight and survive. 
Activity: 700
March 27, 2019, 08:08:20 PM

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1003
March 27, 2019, 07:53:23 PM
So many negative thoughts makes it hard to keep it running and giving up early can cause more problems than we imagine. Altcoins are worthless in downtrend but holding tokens of reliable projects can help to reach the new levels.
Activity: 532
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
March 27, 2019, 07:48:03 PM
Keep hope alive, The  bull run is sure to commence, we have an extended time to invest and  take advantage  of the long bearish period, now is the best time to keep accumulating more token that has great prospect to pump during the bull run.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
March 27, 2019, 07:15:46 PM
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
March 27, 2019, 07:14:23 PM
I'm sick and tired of negative thoughts people are passing unto each other of here and believe me that won't help anybody ,infact its an act of discouragement which s not needed at all as an investor

- in the past I started with faucet ,yes you heard me right,I never had cash to buy coins so I kept gathering SATs through faucets and at that time bitcoin was at 1000+ per one so faucets payout was still very good and I did this for several months till 2017 bullrun and I make good profit through faucets ,why I'm sharing this is

+Sometimes you have to stay positive to achieve aims,neglect the negative thoughts ,I was in a very bad shape then and today I'm glad I'm able to have good big portfolio but LOOK WHERE I START FROM ,bounties and airdrops don't pay like in the past they say ,does that mean THEY WILL NEVER PAY AGAIN? What have you learned to be able to SPOT GOOD projects ?

-I won't give up because good things don't come easily ,just don't expect that you will make thousands of money as if money falls from the sky ,accept the challenges and you will get better than yesterday.

-people are saying ICOS are bad they don't pay ,same to airdrops too ,please kindly look at the profile of those spreading this news they still have SiGNATURES on there profiles means they don't give up ,you shouldn't too ,believe that things will get better with time and make yourself a better person than yesterday

-Scammers are making almost all ICO looks bad I accept but if we extract the scammers as if they never exist what about market condition? We can't do anything about it as it will take time to recover ,please let's not be weaklings ,let's stay strong ,keep patience alive and keep learning so we can get better at spoting good projects ,thank you.
I think you should never give up , you should always achieve your goal , especially if it is connected with cryptocurrency !
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
March 27, 2019, 01:54:56 AM
It seems to me that all confident optimists who know what they want and know why they are here gathered here. Therefore, I think that our thoughts should not come so that we can give up.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
March 27, 2019, 01:47:43 AM
Never give up how many time you faced lost your investment on ICO or bitcoin, you can take back your profit and keep much earning always joining best and potential project at the future, bitcoin and altcoin will give you profit more.
at this moment to recovered our profits was very difficult.maybe joining on IEO in reputable exchanges could give us profits.for example IEO in binance pad already proved.bittorent, fetch rise after listing on there.and investors very glad with this.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
March 27, 2019, 01:26:06 AM
In 2017 everything is running so smoothly and icos is the field for everyone to getting easy money. Give up is just a option for people who lazy and scared about this investment.. Just keep do the hardwork and keep learning about cryptocurrency..
Activity: 646
tozex.io
March 27, 2019, 01:00:18 AM
I would say you spoke very well. Good things don't come easily but they sure will. In this space people want things for themselves, so you see them go to any length to discourage people. Yes, we know the times are bad for crypto right now but that doesn't mean things won't get better. If you still believe in crypto, then just keep pushing, the end is usually green, the bull run isn't too far. Don't let people discourage you.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
March 26, 2019, 11:42:25 PM
I also start with faucet when i joined crypto and i used in past mangocoinz a coin which was given on phone by make move with phone, but unfortunately the project died. And after i do captchas for raiblocks and i hold some coins until bull run and after i sell them. Did you OP join Riablock (Nano) captcha faucet?
Pages:
Jump to: