Pages:
Author

Topic: Why I won't give up - page 21. (Read 15935 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 108
March 03, 2019, 04:33:05 PM
The fact that you surrender will not improve your situation. I recommend you to choose a direction and become a professional in it and do certain actions every day.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
March 03, 2019, 04:08:33 PM
All correctly says the author, I agree with his words! Stop whining and spreading the negative! If you can't earn in the cryptocurrency world, then go earn elsewhere, but do not blame the circumstances or someone in their failures.
This is the key to success. It is always advicable not to put your problems on someone else rather always look for a situable condition to work and make some funds in legit way. If users keep blaming others believe it will be extremely difficult to make good funds and the Cryptocurrency Space is more of Transparency with deep knowledge of what you do
Over the depth of knowledge you need to constantly work hard. And I think that then success will come and you can earn a lot.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 26
March 03, 2019, 03:58:26 PM
All correctly says the author, I agree with his words! Stop whining and spreading the negative! If you can't earn in the cryptocurrency world, then go earn elsewhere, but do not blame the circumstances or someone in their failures.
This is the key to success. It is always advicable not to put your problems on someone else rather always look for a situable condition to work and make some funds in legit way. If users keep blaming others believe it will be extremely difficult to make good funds and the Cryptocurrency Space is more of Transparency with deep knowledge of what you do
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
March 03, 2019, 03:29:16 PM
copper member
Activity: 349
Merit: 0
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
March 03, 2019, 02:46:30 PM
I'm sick and tired of negative thoughts people are passing unto each other of here and believe me that won't help anybody ,infact its an act of discouragement which s not needed at all as an investor

- in the past I started with faucet ,yes you heard me right,I never had cash to buy coins so I kept gathering SATs through faucets and at that time bitcoin was at 1000+ per one so faucets payout was still very good and I did this for several months till 2017 bullrun and I make good profit through faucets ,why I'm sharing this is

+Sometimes you have to stay positive to achieve aims,neglect the negative thoughts ,I was in a very bad shape then and today I'm glad I'm able to have good big portfolio but LOOK WHERE I START FROM ,bounties and airdrops don't pay like in the past they say ,does that mean THEY WILL NEVER PAY AGAIN? What have you learned to be able to SPOT GOOD projects ?

-I won't give up because good things don't come easily ,just don't expect that you will make thousands of money as if money falls from the sky ,accept the challenges and you will get better than yesterday.

-people are saying ICOS are bad they don't pay ,same to airdrops too ,please kindly look at the profile of those spreading this news they still have SiGNATURES on there profiles means they don't give up ,you shouldn't too ,believe that things will get better with time and make yourself a better person than yesterday

-Scammers are making almost all ICO looks bad I accept but if we extract the scammers as if they never exist what about market condition? We can't do anything about it as it will take time to recover ,please let's not be weaklings ,let's stay strong ,keep patience alive and keep learning so we can get better at spoting good projects ,thank you.

If I I have listened to people's talk in this bearish period about  crypto, am not sure I would have continued till now. Have some many friends that have given up but I have also come to understand in Crypto is the one you give yourself. Am really patient enough to see Crypto to the end
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
March 03, 2019, 02:33:53 PM
I'm sick and tired of negative thoughts people are passing unto each other of here and believe me that won't help anybody ,infact its an act of discouragement which s not needed at all as an investor

- in the past I started with faucet ,yes you heard me right,I never had cash to buy coins so I kept gathering SATs through faucets and at that time bitcoin was at 1000+ per one so faucets payout was still very good and I did this for several months till 2017 bullrun and I make good profit through faucets ,why I'm sharing this is

+Sometimes you have to stay positive to achieve aims,neglect the negative thoughts ,I was in a very bad shape then and today I'm glad I'm able to have good big portfolio but LOOK WHERE I START FROM ,bounties and airdrops don't pay like in the past they say ,does that mean THEY WILL NEVER PAY AGAIN? What have you learned to be able to SPOT GOOD projects ?

-I won't give up because good things don't come easily ,just don't expect that you will make thousands of money as if money falls from the sky ,accept the challenges and you will get better than yesterday.

-people are saying ICOS are bad they don't pay ,same to airdrops too ,please kindly look at the profile of those spreading this news they still have SiGNATURES on there profiles means they don't give up ,you shouldn't too ,believe that things will get better with time and make yourself a better person than yesterday

-Scammers are making almost all ICO looks bad I accept but if we extract the scammers as if they never exist what about market condition? We can't do anything about it as it will take time to recover ,please let's not be weaklings ,let's stay strong ,keep patience alive and keep learning so we can get better at spoting good projects ,thank you.
You say the right things, in cryptocurrency wins the one who knows how to tolerate and does not panic even in the most difficult times, if a person at least once will be able to survive the bear market, it is nothing to frighten and its benefits he will be able to get
Activity: 854
Merit: 251
March 03, 2019, 02:10:02 PM
Those who survived here until now, will soon receive a great income because we are the true first adopters no matter if the time is good or bad  Cool.
of course your beliefs and patience will make you benefit from the investment because in my opinion the development of crypto currencies depends on their own investors crypto currencies without investors will not mean
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
March 03, 2019, 02:00:48 PM
Thanks for the advice mate and I understand your point.

A successful business person never give up, it is just like business, an entrepreneur expert will advise you not to expect profit until anytime from 2 years after your investment, we all saw the case of bitcoin when if first started while those that believed in it held on to it so tight irrespective of the challenges and lots of discouragement face during the time bitcoin didn’t grow and what happened after some years, it ended up paying them and compensating them for the long waited years.

I know this scammers are making a lot of thins worst for the crypto world too, but the question is, how many scammed ICO’s do you have to invest in before you get it right, something really needs to be done about this.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
March 03, 2019, 01:49:47 PM
Everything is clear and really truthful but bear in mind some people just look for easy way to get rich  so whatever stays on their way will be blamed and judged by them.

It is never that easy to make money firstly, those who believe that in crypto you can easily become rich then also understand that people who have made money also have lost money in the bear market. But if you invest for long term then surely you can get the benefit of it.

Someone's perception is different if they hope that crypto can make it rich so they have not felt a loss, if they speak crypto crime then they have never entered it. I think to invest, everyone has a different way, the most important thing is the profit that is obtained is not just a loss story that is discussed
Activity: 1120
Merit: 554
March 03, 2019, 01:48:25 PM
Everything is clear and really truthful but bear in mind some people just look for easy way to get rich  so whatever stays on their way will be blamed and judged by them.

It is never that easy to make money firstly, those who believe that in crypto you can easily become rich then also understand that people who have made money also have lost money in the bear market. But if you invest for long term then surely you can get the benefit of it.

That is blatantly false.  People have made a lot of easy money in crypto with doing very little work.  This will be the last chance for investors to make huge gains before crypto becomes completely mainstream.  If you had one shot would you capture it?
Activity: 645
March 03, 2019, 01:47:58 PM
Well, there are people who are prone to stress and can not keep their emotions. They are not experienced and need advice. Why do you think this is negative. Just someone lost his money and wants to talk. He needs advice and not conviction. If this somehow affects you, you are the same.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
March 03, 2019, 01:44:34 PM

Activity: 924
Merit: 501
March 03, 2019, 01:37:21 PM
Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
February 28, 2019, 11:00:16 AM
Hope you will succeed. Just friendly advise don't use credit card and loans)
There is no chance if you do not try. And if you try and stay in the business, you would ultimately figure out what to do and how to do and that will work. The reason why should not one use loans to invest in the cryptocurrency is purely because pf the uncertainty. It is like gambling with the borrowed money. You never know what happens. In addition, make sure you invest the money you do not need for some time for the crypto market as you see is very slow. Good Luck.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
February 27, 2019, 10:53:13 AM
Persistence and perseverance will help you survive the bearish crypto market we are experiencing right now. There are a lot of negative activities affecting the development of crypto. But despite it, the technology and even the industry is developing fast that it might slow down but will continue to persist. That is why I never lost hope despite my losses already.
Activity: 644
February 27, 2019, 10:50:36 AM
There were times when I wanted to throw a flash card with private keys in the trash. A lot of time was spent, a lot of effort, and in the end no profit. But I didn't. Yes, there is a lot of garbage in wallets, but I believe that one day this garbage can be successfully sold.
You can see the garbage assets in your wallet. if the developer is still running and there are updates related to their project, there will be a possibility that the price can rise. but if the assets you get from airdrop are unclear, maybe that is really useless.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
February 27, 2019, 10:40:38 AM
We have comparative story I begun with faucets too and earn some satoshi. In any case, the income is close to nothing so I continue seeking and discovered this forum last 2017.  I joined airdrops, bounties and furthermore figure out how to trade and I'm beginning to invest on ICO and got scammed/rekt lol. Well that was in the past I learned my lesson possibly if there are no fake and scam ico perhaps we have different market right now. I won't give up too, blockchain technology will have a major influence now and to our future.
From that past experiences you will be able to learned how to manage your money, doing a deep research and understanding the current
flow will gives you a good idea where to place your money, giving up is for those who are not really keen to succeed, people who just drop
by since they've about crypto can bring lots of earnings, and when suffer losses it will cry out and say, this industry is just a scam,.
Activity: 487
Merit: 105
February 27, 2019, 10:37:41 AM
There were times when I wanted to throw a flash card with private keys in the trash. A lot of time was spent, a lot of effort, and in the end no profit. But I didn't. Yes, there is a lot of garbage in wallets, but I believe that one day this garbage can be successfully sold.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
February 27, 2019, 10:35:00 AM
Like the other traders in this forum, i lost some money during the course and almost give up but I managed to overcome these challenges. Apart from bieng a trader, I'm also a bounty hunter and most of my funds for trading came from my participation in signature campaign. Giving up is not good option because it will only worsen your situation, quitter never wins and winner never quits.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
February 27, 2019, 10:34:48 AM
I would agree on you! People who likes quick money uses ICO to scam people and they are making it bad to the eyes of their victims and they are so happy while others are in pain for the lost of fortune. Maybe there is a way to contain this people in order not to affect the whole cryptocurrency community. Your stand on continuing no matter what gives hope to some so that it is good to keep it up and continue the fight for the good of all.

Pages:
Jump to: