Pages:
Author

Topic: Why I won't give up - page 22. (Read 15935 times)

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
February 27, 2019, 10:24:40 AM
I won't give up until i get what i dreamed about here in cryptocurrency, there is no reason to leave cryptocurrency because behind its downfall  it is still profitable and we can still earn money all we need is patient to wait till the market recovers.
I support you. I lost a lot of money in this market, but I won't give up either. I will continue to work and earn in this market. I believe in rise of the prices
Activity: 551
Merit: 100
February 27, 2019, 09:40:59 AM
Because I am optimistic that Crypto will rise again which causes me not to give up, it's time when no one knows, the most important thing is we must be sure and be patient about the results we will get in the future
I am also very positive about the whole market. and I am sure that those people who work now will be very rich in the future!
Activity: 448
Merit: 5
February 27, 2019, 09:31:01 AM
 I won't give up until i get what i dreamed about here in cryptocurrency, there is no reason to leave cryptocurrency because behind its downfall  it is still profitable and we can still earn money all we need is patient to wait till the market recovers.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
February 27, 2019, 09:23:02 AM
There's no point giving up until one achieves their goals it might take time but then keep pushing on the end is near.
Activity: 1005
Merit: 500
February 27, 2019, 09:10:23 AM
Although I have invested a lot of cryptocurrencies, I always think that there are huge business opportunities in cryptocurrencies, so I will stick to them for a long time.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 148
February 27, 2019, 09:09:21 AM
Those who survived here until now, will soon receive a great income because we are the true first adopters no matter if the time is good or bad  Cool.

In addition, cryptocurrency industry has risen great financial pioneers and given freedom to the commoners across the globe and still doing well. Those who choose to wait will be rewarded greatly, but those who choose to give up will blame their-selves, so, i gat much more reason not to give up.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
February 27, 2019, 08:40:03 AM
Hope you will succeed. Just friendly advise don't use credit card and loans)
I agree that credit is a bad job , I think you'll largely stay in debt rarely carries , and of course I think if you invest wisely that make good money !
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
February 27, 2019, 08:11:17 AM
I admire your strong position to keep joining airdrops and other task that offer free coin. I have done that before also but not like you I have given up already in airdrops it seems a waste of time already the coins they offer are very few and almost no value. I keep focussing in bounty campaign as this is one of the most profitable way to earn coins without shelling out money in my own opinion.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 162
February 27, 2019, 07:08:56 AM
We have comparative story I begun with faucets too and earn some satoshi. In any case, the income is close to nothing so I continue seeking and discovered this forum last 2017.  I joined airdrops, bounties and furthermore figure out how to trade and I'm beginning to invest on ICO and got scammed/rekt lol. Well that was in the past I learned my lesson possibly if there are no fake and scam ico perhaps we have different market right now. I won't give up too, blockchain technology will have a major influence now and to our future.
Activity: 766
Merit: 250
February 27, 2019, 06:47:51 AM
I agree that it's time to stop spreading negative information about cryptocurrencies and ICO. In my opinion, we should all be patient and continue to participate in bounty companies, share high-quality ICO projects and help each other identify scams. All the arguments given by you perfectly reveal this simple truth.
Activity: 644
February 27, 2019, 06:21:11 AM
Hope you will succeed. Just friendly advise don't use credit card and loans)
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
February 27, 2019, 12:56:45 AM
Giving up is just for loser, I believe that we need to be more patience to win on this cryptos feild. If we don't have patience and we cannot controlled our emotion we can maybe loss a huge amount of profit. I believe that we need to make a right decision on crypto because if we decide to quit specially in this huge dip, we can maybe loss a huge amount of profit soon when the bull market occurs. I believe that crypto will rise up high soon.
Activity: 313
Merit: 10
February 27, 2019, 12:38:58 AM
Because I am optimistic that Crypto will rise again which causes me not to give up, it's time when no one knows, the most important thing is we must be sure and be patient about the results we will get in the future
rest assured and keep the spirit because of high enthusiasm and always patient, the results will be commensurate with what you do and the struggle you have done, the results will not ignore you.
Crypto still has the opportunity to rise high, we are just waiting for a good time and I'm sure Crypto will be profitable.
keep up the spirit and increase your patience.
Activity: 553
Merit: 11
February 27, 2019, 12:23:34 AM
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
February 27, 2019, 12:05:33 AM
After all of the struggle I had endure all this time, this isn't really the right time to give up. For that reason, i will keep waiting until the condition will be better.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
February 26, 2019, 07:53:32 PM
It is a good thing for us to continue striving hard in cryptocurrency until the day we hit our own jackpot as some persons did during the 2017 bull run. Such a period might come again and as such we should be steadfast.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
February 26, 2019, 07:41:51 PM
when the market is falling, many people are pessimistic even though they know that to restore the market, crypto purchases must increase but unfortunately many people really spread their pessimism and it can affect others and when many people are pessimistic there will be many people switch from crypto and that will make the market more difficult to recover
should in difficult circumstances we must be able to strengthen each other so that the bullrun that we hope can happen soon
Activity: 194
Merit: 1
February 26, 2019, 07:20:41 PM
I'm sick and tired of negative thoughts people are passing unto each other of here and believe me that won't help anybody ,infact its an act of discouragement which s not needed at all as an investor

- in the past I started with faucet ,yes you heard me right,I never had cash to buy coins so I kept gathering SATs through faucets and at that time bitcoin was at 1000+ per one so faucets payout was still very good and I did this for several months till 2017 bullrun and I make good profit through faucets ,why I'm sharing this is

+Sometimes you have to stay positive to achieve aims,neglect the negative thoughts ,I was in a very bad shape then and today I'm glad I'm able to have good big portfolio but LOOK WHERE I START FROM ,bounties and airdrops don't pay like in the past they say ,does that mean THEY WILL NEVER PAY AGAIN? What have you learned to be able to SPOT GOOD projects ?

-I won't give up because good things don't come easily ,just don't expect that you will make thousands of money as if money falls from the sky ,accept the challenges and you will get better than yesterday.

-people are saying ICOS are bad they don't pay ,same to airdrops too ,please kindly look at the profile of those spreading this news they still have SiGNATURES on there profiles means they don't give up ,you shouldn't too ,believe that things will get better with time and make yourself a better person than yesterday

-Scammers are making almost all ICO looks bad I accept but if we extract the scammers as if they never exist what about market condition? We can't do anything about it as it will take time to recover ,please let's not be weaklings ,let's stay strong ,keep patience alive and keep learning so we can get better at spoting good projects ,thank you.
You are very right. People shouldn't really give up on all this bounty stuffs including airdrops too. The little bounty tokens that worth a mere $10 today might become $10,000 in future if luck shines on you.
Activity: 598
Merit: 10
February 26, 2019, 07:12:51 PM
Because for me to give up means that I will lose on the battlefield, so my dream will be buried deep inside, so when the market falls or the Bounty doesn't give us something we want, then we don't just give up.
Activity: 798
February 26, 2019, 05:58:33 PM
You're right, we shouldn't give up. But this does not mean that we should continue to participate in the bounty, for example, if they have ceased to bring us the desired income. It is necessary to continue to look for new ways of earnings and not to get hung up on something one.
Pages:
Jump to: