Pages:
Author

Topic: Why ICOs are great - page 3. (Read 808 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 4
June 10, 2018, 02:42:42 PM
Not all ICO are great, not all 95% of the new projects are frankly trash and they should not participate, and projects that are worth attention and present a good idea are sold out in a few minutes and it is very difficult to get there, so do not think that the ICO is great
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
June 10, 2018, 02:39:13 PM
After development of bitcoin a lot of cryptocurrencies have been established and all the token is followed by the process of ICO. Through ICO many organizations are raising funds for different currencies also offering public bounty in exchange of their tokens.
I believe its a win win situation for both the participants and entrepreneur. At the start of ICO the token price are set at their lowest so there is a huge possibility of profits in investing on ICO. Moreover participants can get discount during the ICO period. 
What do you think about ICO.
You are just talking about the usual way on how investors do get profit and yes this is really true but you do forgot on the other side of things do happen on this kind of investment which we are still prone or at risk on losing money even if we do purchase tokens on the very earliest phase of an ICO because even hitting up on exchangers wont guarantee you going over ICO price and i have seen lots of circumstances or situation where it almost drop 10x on its ico price which would leave investors at lost.
Activity: 210
Merit: 24
June 10, 2018, 02:36:25 PM
I believe that ICO is a great way to attract public attention and additional funding to your project!
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
June 10, 2018, 02:34:55 PM
They are obviously great in many ways. ICOs primarily help in launching coins and tokens that help expand the cryptocurrency market in the right direction which is easily the biggest advantage of ICOs. They also help the developers and participants earn healthy profits in the short term and long term which is a win-win situation if the project is legit. The scam projects will always exist since money is involved here and scammers will never stop trying to scam people which is why we need to take appropriate precautions ourselves before investing into ICOs.

These projects are great ( I mean good, trusted ICOs) as they let investors earn really much money without doing a lot of jobs. yes, you have to spend your dollars (ETH, BTC) once,  but in future, you will get the profits.
legendary
Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000
ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM
June 10, 2018, 06:31:43 AM
actually, ICOs are only great if the technology or project itself has a good potential in the market, other than that, a new ICO or let say a more potential Token or coin once enter the exchange, the hype itself only will bring some projects at ATH, then suddenly, profit earners will dump it.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
June 10, 2018, 06:30:50 AM
I still remember when i invested into an ICO on last December and it went up by more than 5x as soon as it reached the first exchange, i dumped it and i moved to another project
Activity: 336
June 10, 2018, 06:29:18 AM
After development of bitcoin a lot of cryptocurrencies have been established and all the token is followed by the process of ICO. Through ICO many organizations are raising funds for different currencies also offering public bounty in exchange of their tokens.
I believe its a win win situation for both the participants and entrepreneur. At the start of ICO the token price are set at their lowest so there is a huge possibility of profits in investing on ICO. Moreover participants can get discount during the ICO period. 
What do you think about ICO.
So in ICO there are a lot of positive advantages, but we can say that they have so many negatives, the price can fall very much after the sale, may not collect all the funds and the project will close.
Activity: 475
June 10, 2018, 06:25:24 AM
ICOs are great in the sense that they give the necessary funding to dev teams to develop and market their decentralized product. Remme is one such ICO which is trying to solve a real world problem by taking the middlemen out of the authentication industry and taking the chances of a single point of failure of the authentication process to zero.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 10, 2018, 06:14:24 AM
The project is gaining popularity, it began to include interesting people among whom it is nice to meet like-minded people. The project has a great social importance and I am very confident in it because of it clear vision and strong team.
An ecosystem where ProTraders gain a unique trading toolset
and investors achieve investment results equal to those
of the best ProTraders
https://www.tradelize.com/
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange
June 10, 2018, 06:07:38 AM
ICO's are great because if you invest in the right ICO it can make you rich within a few months, or years and you can invest as little as you have and it will give you some great X returns that's why ICOs are great.
Activity: 337
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
June 10, 2018, 05:54:06 AM
Because they are really profitable and ICO helps a lot but the sad thing about ICO community is there's a lot of scammers today and that is the threat to all of the bounty hunters. and choosing ICO to invest it is not easy because the first enemy is the scammers. But we should be alert in any time, if we feel that the ICO is scam then leave it and find another one.
Activity: 196
June 10, 2018, 05:32:24 AM
in my opinion, choosing ICO to invest it is not easy, because most will be discarded after listing on Bursa after ICO. Only the best ICO projects that will be pumped and will generate a large income.ICO can also provide benefits doubled with low prices on pre ico .I think it is very difficult to predict and will make us rich. but we also have to carefully choose because not a bit too ico is a scam.

Activity: 224
Merit: 13
June 10, 2018, 05:24:53 AM
The main thing is to understand the goals that the project sets and see whether it can achieve these goals.
Activity: 406
June 10, 2018, 05:23:28 AM
This is a very good opportunity to multiply your funds and get big profits in a short time with the same big risks to lose all your funds at one time without the possibility of their return and this is hardly a good prospect for investors and traders. You have to be careful with this tool and this opportunity to earn money
Activity: 149
Merit: 1
June 10, 2018, 05:22:56 AM
ICO's are great cause we gained profit by their project and have a faith that it will grow, Sadly many ico's now are scams and they destroy the reputation of the legit ico's and peoples don't trust in lots of ico's because of some frauds.
Activity: 77
June 10, 2018, 05:19:57 AM
ICOs are great, because first before the intention of making extra cash, you have a mindset of supporting the project. When you give your support, the team of the project have more zeal to work for you. Always make your research before investing, not all ICOs can make you smile, Qurrex is a nice project
Activity: 896
Merit: 198
June 10, 2018, 05:12:56 AM
There are too many resign why ICOs are great. Number one is it is a very good platform for making money with a low investment. My friends invest only one hundred dollars in ICO and he gets one thousand dollar form ICO program so it is really great for everyone. I'm always investing in ICO program because I know it is a very profitable platform.

ICO's is  not all about to making money, they create an useful platforms to many people. And not all are great because most of ICO's now are scams, a lot of investors felt disappointed on what happens.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
June 10, 2018, 03:46:05 AM
ICO is the first step in the development and introduction of coins to investors and a lot of people. but not all coins from the ICO could produce. sometimes among them, many have gained so that it was able to grow but many also fell and just fill the bottom boards only. the system of the ICO is indeed good but not a warranties will be able to make a successful coin.
Activity: 742
June 10, 2018, 03:21:48 AM
There are too many resign why ICOs are great. Number one is it is a very good platform for making money with a low investment. My friends invest only one hundred dollars in ICO and he gets one thousand dollar form ICO program so it is really great for everyone. I'm always investing in ICO program because I know it is a very profitable platform.
Activity: 100
June 09, 2018, 11:23:55 PM
For me ICo is great because without ICO there is no bounty campaigns which gives us opportunity to earn profit especially those people who also want to enter crypto but has no money as investment.
Pages:
Jump to: