Pages:
Author

Topic: Why invest in altcoin? - page 14. (Read 17409 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 10
October 13, 2018, 07:47:09 AM
It depends on us whether we want to invest in cryptography or not. This is the easiest way to make more money in a short time. I believe that right now investments in Altcoin can bring you substantial profits in the near future, when the market will still wake up and a good flow of capital will enter the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 252
October 13, 2018, 07:46:49 AM
Because it will give you more profit. I would invest in crypto currencies, because this market is going to be mass adopted in the future and is very young at the moment. So it is a great opportunity to earn cash here.
Activity: 60
October 13, 2018, 07:46:21 AM
Altcoins are good for newbies because they are cheap. You can learn from small amounts of trading and not regret about their failures. Plus, altcoins can be good and promising investments in the future.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 11
Crypto in my Blood
October 13, 2018, 07:43:35 AM
Why invest in altcoin when you can invest in real estate, stock market?
It's faster than a major coin to rise. You know, we can see 100% up in gainer option in coinmarketcap which are all altcoins. Even it's risky than a major coin because of scam coins. If you are failed to choose the right coin then it could be bad luck for you. So, you must study before investing in any altcoins.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
October 13, 2018, 07:37:22 AM
I invest in altcoins for the reason that it is altcoins that can bring profit in a short time. But on the other hand, you can lose money if you choose the wrong project. I believe in startups and blockchain, you just need to be very careful in choosing.
Be careful when choosing, you must understand the project and explore it deeper so that you are not exposed to fraud and so you can succeed in running the project. if you already understand which Altcoin is good and potentially high if the price has risen high you can get big profits. Your main key must be patiently waiting and always optimistic so you can win many things.
copper member
Activity: 56
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
October 13, 2018, 07:21:04 AM
I invest in altcoins for the reason that it is altcoins that can bring profit in a short time. But on the other hand, you can lose money if you choose the wrong project. I believe in startups and blockchain, you just need to be very careful in choosing.
Activity: 50
October 13, 2018, 07:05:59 AM
Currently crypto is among the investment that can give you amazing returns
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
October 13, 2018, 02:42:20 AM
This market has great opportunities, but also great losses.I do not see the point now in anything to invest,when the entire portfolio is in the red.
Activity: 29
October 12, 2018, 06:50:08 PM
Because this market more opportunities, make money faster
At the same time it is also a passion for me
In addition, here help me find out many new issues related to the internet
Activity: 114
October 12, 2018, 06:49:29 PM
I believe that investing in cryptocurrency and altcoins can bring much more profit than other investments in real estate or stock market
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
October 12, 2018, 06:45:25 PM
Because crypto currently has opportunities that can provide more benefits, and can generate profits effectively and efficiently compared to investments in real estate or the stock market. In a shorter period of time, I can generate a sum of money that if I invest in real estate or the stock market it will take a much longer time to get results like from Crypto. And altcoin is one place that is quite promising for me to put investment in, some altcoins have the ability to be relied on to develop the value of my assets.
Activity: 336
October 12, 2018, 06:32:35 PM
I think most people invest in cryptocurrency in order to make a good profit. But unfortunately not all people get it.

People invest their money and they understand why they are doing it. You can earn much more on altcoins than on popular coins. People do not understand only one thing: the risk of losing their money by investing in altcoins is much higher.
Activity: 140
October 12, 2018, 06:27:20 PM
I believe that investing in altcoin is the best investment and in a short time can bring a good profit
Activity: 140
October 12, 2018, 06:23:58 PM
You should also make sure that you really understand the blockchain technology and appreciate the vision behind cryptocurrency, as well as the values concealed in its decentralization. Fear of missing out is not a very good driver behind any investment strategy.
Activity: 29
October 12, 2018, 05:55:07 PM
There are many opportunities, but also a lot of risks
The market is the same in form of investment, profit
But in my opinion, only people who are passionate about crypto, they invest in this market
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
October 12, 2018, 05:39:00 PM
Why invest in altcoin when you can invest in real estate, stock market?
For me as my analysis we should invest in altcoin because we can buget and least the price four our profits of holding.Many investors now was targeted on this because they get an income to buy altcoin.
Activity: 219
October 12, 2018, 04:12:36 PM
In the present world, everyone knows that altcoins are a popular medium that can easily make good profits in this market, because social media is very popular and those people who recharge the internet market, they understand these projects very well, because of which they invest in these projects and hope for a good profit. Everybody want to make a good profit so most of the people invest in altcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
October 12, 2018, 04:09:53 PM
I think most people invest in alternative coins in order to make a good profit. But most newbies get big losses due to wrong investments.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
October 12, 2018, 04:08:39 PM
Altcoins can increase your profits better than any interest rates in a bank. Of course, this is associated with some risks and you may lose your investments, but tell me a more promising area for investment with the same quick opportunity to enrich.
Activity: 196
October 12, 2018, 04:03:48 PM
Well, as far as I know the majority of to invest in order to earn as much money as possible , and of course to transfer money to people
Pages:
Jump to: