Author

Topic: Why invest in altcoin? - page 112. (Read 17431 times)

Activity: 178
Merit: 10
May 12, 2018, 11:56:58 AM
That is the question anyone should answer themselves, while everyone chooses to invest in what he believes. If I think that altcoins and Bitcoin will make me nice profit in a long-term investment, then why not invest in it.
Activity: 239
Merit: 4
AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |
May 12, 2018, 09:53:33 AM
Why invest in altcoin when you can invest in real estate, stock market?
investing in Altcoin is tantamount to supporting Altcoin to go ahead and improve. so with strong Bitcoin, Altcoin support is necessary. so this is the reason why you should invest in Altcoin. and by investing in Altcoin you have participated to improve Altcoin to a better one.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 101
ComboLabs
May 12, 2018, 09:52:44 AM

altcoin provides a great opportunity to everyone involved in the crypto industry. the difference in investment in the real world is capital. when you are trying to invest in real estate of course this is in dire need of big money. and if you do not have it, you can not join the investment. but in crypto you can start with a small capital value to be able to get big profits. it's just that every process requires knowledge, experience and insight.
Activity: 434
Merit: 117
May 12, 2018, 09:51:39 AM
Why we should make investment with altcoins? It is because there are many altcoins that can help us to make big amount of money. Actually, there are many traders who becoming rich because of altcoin trading.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
May 12, 2018, 09:47:08 AM
Many investors understand that the blockade in general and the altcoyins in particular - the future. The decentralized economy can independently build forecasts, set tasks for enterprises, control sales of products and settle with counterparties. Large venture funds, technology companies and financial institutions invest in the block system, primarily banks that understand the value of this technology to ensure the security of money transactions.
Indeed the fact that it is increasing rapidly like the altcoin market. There are a lot of better altcoins for
you to choose from. I would consider investing in altcoin after considering all the pros and cons.
This is a new way to earn a living and I like all the innovative solutions, in addition to bitcoin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
May 12, 2018, 09:46:49 AM
im not have a much money to invest in real estate and information or knowledge about stock market, now i just know about crypto is profitable and i will do thats as long as it is still profitable
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
May 12, 2018, 09:33:29 AM
Many investors understand that the blockade in general and the altcoyins in particular - the future. The decentralized economy can independently build forecasts, set tasks for enterprises, control sales of products and settle with counterparties. Large venture funds, technology companies and financial institutions invest in the block system, primarily banks that understand the value of this technology to ensure the security of money transactions.
Activity: 252
May 12, 2018, 08:29:22 AM
You should understand that such investments will simply give you reliability in that your money will not be lost, but in the crypto currency it's completely different, here your money is working for you or in profit or expenses but they work, but do not lie dead. That's all, and then make the decision as you like.
In contrast to the real estate industry, the encryption world is really more prone to risk. No one can control its price.

but with each year the risks will decline. Do not forget that we most recently entered the world of crypto-encryption. Smiley
Activity: 79
Merit: 12
May 12, 2018, 08:24:18 AM
You should understand that such investments will simply give you reliability in that your money will not be lost, but in the crypto currency it's completely different, here your money is working for you or in profit or expenses but they work, but do not lie dead. That's all, and then make the decision as you like.
In contrast to the real estate industry, the encryption world is really more prone to risk. No one can control its price.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
May 12, 2018, 02:25:04 AM
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
May 12, 2018, 02:21:12 AM
Buying cryptocurrencies are a high risk / high reward kind of investment. Blockchain can give huge profits if you make good calls and huge losses if you make bad calls. The technology itself is very interesting will probably be used a lot in the future. I recommend to search for great projects with a use case for the token which can bring a lot of value, and with a team you believe can make the project/business successful.
Activity: 182
May 12, 2018, 02:19:29 AM
Sometimes Altercoin investment can get more and fast profit than stoke market. Also risk of altercoin investment is higher than Stoke market. Other than that, some altercoin prices are very low compare to some major coins and anybody can invest for those kind of coins easily and get more benefits from it
Activity: 112
May 11, 2018, 11:09:16 PM
This is very simple, because altcoin can bring me more profits, and is closer to my freedom of wealth.
Activity: 357
May 11, 2018, 11:03:57 PM
We know all of us what alt coin can provide to us and how much we can gain a lot of profit in these altcoins. we know all the potential of those altcoins to make our future better
Activity: 11
May 11, 2018, 10:55:59 PM
There are many good altcoins, which have good potential and value, like Ethereum , Ripple, Litecoin and Phore. Such altcoins are predicted to have higher prices in the near future, and having also good volume of trading and active communities, so investing with them is profitable on the long run.
Activity: 504
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
May 11, 2018, 12:50:06 PM
Altcoins are future solutionr of money tranfering. And i think now world best speed and secure transaction method was cryptocurrency. BTC price already reached. So altcoins price will be up daily with peer to peer connection. So this is a good opportunity for invest more than stock market, Forex market and etc.
Activity: 210
May 11, 2018, 12:40:26 PM
The reason i have choose cryto is because of the high return on investment. Even though it is the highest risk investment if you could find  a less risk project backed by good team and some cooperat investors then we can yeild good return on investment.
Activity: 168
May 11, 2018, 12:25:14 PM
I think that the price of real estate is more stable and constant. Investing in real estate will not bring such a profit as investing in altcoins. Because in just a few months the price of altcoins can grow significantly and you will be in positive territory. But just as you can and burn...
Activity: 18
May 11, 2018, 12:11:57 PM
If you invest on crypto then you have the opportunity to become rich because their are lot of people now getting rich in crypto in an instant, so it is better to invest and to take risk than do nothing.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
May 11, 2018, 06:59:01 AM
It's simple.  So far, the market of crypto-currency is in its infancy in the development stage, therefore it is very profitable in the short and long term to invest Fiat money.
Jump to: