Author

Topic: Why invest in altcoin? - page 116. (Read 17431 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
May 09, 2018, 10:31:50 AM
Why invest in altcoin when you can invest in real estate, stock market?

I think investing in crypto is more profitable than real estate because it can generate bigger profits.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
May 09, 2018, 10:27:02 AM
In order to earn some money through altcoin, there are more ico projects now ,  you can fast make 2x 3x profit from ico project .
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
May 09, 2018, 10:23:42 AM
Of course this is an investment option where altcoin is more profitable than other investments, and the ever-increasing need for life allows people to earn extra money to meet their needs.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
May 09, 2018, 10:15:23 AM
You should invest in cryptocurrency rather than investing in Real State or Stock Market because the cryptocurrency or Altcoin has exposure to inside trading and pump-dump schemes. In cryptocurrency world, you can find significant information asymmetry between insider and outsider.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
May 08, 2018, 11:55:37 PM
Investing is an activity that helps increase the price of a coin. so by investing in Altcoin able to improve the existing development in Altcoin. besides that with the development of Altcoin, would be able to catch up with Bitcoin which is so expensive and reliable.
Activity: 196
May 08, 2018, 11:42:22 PM
Altcoin is an electronic currency that was born to replace bitcoin. It is a synthesis of all kinds of electronic money except Bitcoin. Altcoin is an alternative to Bitcoin, because most Altcoin is an improved version of Bitcoin. If you do not want to invest in bitcoin you can invest in the altcoin it has many improvements
Activity: 96
May 08, 2018, 11:21:01 PM
Because it is very optimistic about this market, and it is indeed profitable. Although there are great investment risks, we are willing to take this risk to obtain the desired benefits.
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
May 08, 2018, 11:19:01 PM
The profit is high and we can also earn more money in a short period. I wnat to buy a new hose so I need the quick money and high profit.
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Hodlers Network
May 08, 2018, 11:15:16 PM
For me altcoins are most profit oriented and having best restore value than real state or the gold. Crypto is latest innovation which made life easier and can make transaction safely overall the globe.Still people unaware about altcoins and in future altcoins will be commonly used.
Activity: 285
Merit: 35
May 08, 2018, 11:07:40 PM
In each of the types of investments that you listed, there are risks, but since the market is volatile, and there is an opportunity to invest in ICO projects that can multiply your capital, you will not earn money in other markets or in other ways.
Here we can make profits in the fastest way, as long as we find a huge potential coin. This is why people are constantly involved.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
May 08, 2018, 12:56:27 PM
In each of the types of investments that you listed, there are risks, but since the market is volatile, and there is an opportunity to invest in ICO projects that can multiply your capital, you will not earn money in other markets or in other ways.
Activity: 57
May 08, 2018, 12:36:04 PM
I think the reason is investing in altcoin is very profitable, volatility and potential upside. Moreover, you can diversify by many types of altcoins for better protection of your assets.
Activity: 252
May 08, 2018, 11:48:43 AM

Because bitcoin provides many advantages and conveniences. I will not regret investing in bitcoin. I already feel the prosperity economically.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
May 08, 2018, 11:41:43 AM
Investing in altcoyins is investing in the future. On these projects, you can make a big profit, if they are implemented. For example bitcoin, etherium, neo, and other successful crypto projects.
Activity: 210
Merit: 14
The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export
May 08, 2018, 11:26:44 AM
Invest in altcoins is because you will have a chance to earn more than on the growth of bitcoin! As history shows, the top 20 coins grow stronger than one bitcoin!
But it's really hard to find this growing coins, because most of them are unprofitable. So remeber that investing in altcoins is risky.
Activity: 190
May 08, 2018, 10:32:48 AM
If you buy altcoins, you can get more profit. For example, the TRON went up 2 times in 2 weeks. But if cryptomarket becomes red, then altcoins fall faster than bitcoin. This is an increased risk for investors.
Activity: 392
May 08, 2018, 10:29:42 AM
Invest in the altcoin because the growing cryptocurrency market and investing in the altcoin will help you earn a great profit, helping your finances grow. If you really focus on the market, you should research and analyze carefully to select the best and most potential altcoin to soon find a profit when entering the cryptocurrency market.

Yes I agree, because if you are really into investment, you can earn big amount of money in cryptocurrencies, but you have to consider that in every investement there is always a risk.
Obviously it is certain when we invest any risk there must be a risk, but we must be able to take the risk so that later can benefit, and most importantly still the spirit of investing in cryptocurrency
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
May 08, 2018, 10:01:26 AM
Invest in the altcoin because the growing cryptocurrency market and investing in the altcoin will help you earn a great profit, helping your finances grow. If you really focus on the market, you should research and analyze carefully to select the best and most potential altcoin to soon find a profit when entering the cryptocurrency market.

Yes I agree, because if you are really into investment, you can earn big amount of money in cryptocurrencies, but you have to consider that in every investement there is always a risk.
Activity: 135
May 08, 2018, 09:59:33 AM
Being able to invest in something that can change the future for the better is really satisfying to me. It  really draws me to altcoins.
Activity: 182
May 08, 2018, 09:19:39 AM
You can invest anywhere. But if you invest in altcoin you will be lucky you will succeed in the future. altcoin will get you rich quick and they will become more popular in the market.
Jump to: