Author

Topic: Why invest in altcoin? - page 114. (Read 17431 times)

Activity: 371
Merit: 250
May 10, 2018, 07:19:27 PM
It's like investing in bitcoin. Investing in altcoin can be an alternative to bitcoin. Altcoin prices are much more affordable and can get more coins.
Based on the data in the market, many altcoins have greater increase than bitcoin. So investing in altcoin is also very profitable, but it needs a lot of experience and knowledge.
Investing in real estate or stocks is also profitable, but it takes a long time and smaller profit.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
May 10, 2018, 06:33:07 PM
Why invest in altcoin when you can invest in real estate, stock market?
Why not to try something new that can probably give you a lot of money
I think we should be open to updates and new technologies
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
May 10, 2018, 06:32:05 PM
I think if you want to invest in altcoins it is a good choice. But you need to choose proper, and be ready to lose your money because crypto is quite risky.
Activity: 186
Merit: 0
May 10, 2018, 06:31:23 PM
Investment in altcoin projects is like having many areas of investment whereby you can diversify your portfolio into many areas. There are many advantages of investing in cryptocurrency than stock or real estate.
Cryptocurrency hide your identity from being tax or rubbed.
Activity: 198
May 10, 2018, 06:24:44 PM
The meaning of altcoin i guess is investing online money into real money. The why we invest? Because people need more insuficient income and need extra money.
Activity: 204
Merit: 0
May 10, 2018, 06:12:03 PM
I think the better question is, why not invest in altcoin? There is a very limited supply of bitcoin in the market and it cannot possibly serve everyone. With altcoins, you can end up making a lot of profit from investing in them especially with very good coins like NEO, ethereum and the likes. Altcoins are a good investment.
Activity: 224
"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang
May 10, 2018, 05:02:08 PM
Investments allow people with ideas to implement them, not all of them are useful or necessary, but believe me, it is worth it. Change is always good no matter good or bad.
Activity: 222
Merit: 2
"Sponsy Tokensale is Hot! www.sponsy.org"
May 10, 2018, 04:56:16 PM
You give life to projects that may change the world, solve a problem or do something useful. At the same time, the cryptocurrency is very generous in thanking investors.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
May 10, 2018, 04:53:30 PM
because by investing Altcoin we can control and manage the level of capital to profit directly and at any time without having to wait for the company to act and take a lot of time in every process for a decision we want.
Activity: 808
Merit: 502
May 10, 2018, 04:47:46 PM
With good informations, smalls investments diversified among alt coins will get you an average no other fiat investment will ever get you in your dream.

That said, it's waaay riskier unless you're well educated on the subject and/or following a proper and safe strategy.

Good luck.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
May 10, 2018, 04:38:52 PM
I think that altcoins are really good choose because they are more perspective. So choose NEO and IOTA.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
May 10, 2018, 04:37:59 PM
Now the market is not moving and so it is worthwhile to look closely when traffic begins and where it will go. Altcoin lot in the top 10 take a closer look at them.
Activity: 244
May 10, 2018, 04:35:26 PM
The only reason is the opportunity to earn big money in a short time, for example, some altcoins may go up by 60-90% in a few days  Grin
Activity: 217
Merit: 120
Presale is live!
May 10, 2018, 04:32:10 PM
Investing in altcoins is the best way to get the best possible returns on your investment you know. With return margins that might seem impossible to achieve with bitcoin because it has grown so much in price, you can get it by investing in altcoins. Also, bitcoin is not just enough to serve everybody with its limited amount so altcoins help to fill in the gaps.
Activity: 266
May 10, 2018, 11:55:57 AM
Think that it is a good investment due to the fact that it is raising fast. I mean the market of altcoin. As for me, bitcoin is better for you to choose. I will consider investing in bitcoin after considering all pros and cons. This is a new way to earn a living and I like all innovative solutions
Activity: 167
May 10, 2018, 11:47:18 AM
To keep your money in Bitcoin or ETH is the safest, because they give a stable income over time. Investing in altcoyins can increase your capital several times in a few days. Choose your own way.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
May 10, 2018, 07:55:01 AM
Investing in realty and other properties is actually a good investment, but investing in cryptocurrency is another story. In cryptocurrency, the risk is so high that you'll be afraid to be investing, however the return money is fulfilling. So, actually you can invest to both as long your budget allows it.

When you are going to invest in real estate, it means that you have to pay a LOT of money. When you deal with altcoins, the starting investment can be even $20 or less. Naturally, the bigger sum you use, the larger will be the profit.

You will go nowhere with just $20 though. Though its better to just invest few but with $20 you will have to wait for more than years before you can have a good amount. If you can spot the better project which can yield good returns for you, spend money to invest to it. If you see EIDOO is a good investment, buy more tokens. Or at least at every dip so you won't spend a lot to a token you want to invest with.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
Nice Trip With Us
May 10, 2018, 07:17:56 AM
The main reason is that altcoin always creates new coins that make the market more passionate than bitcoin. In addition, altcoin prices are more affordable and allow anyone to buy in large quantities to make a profit when the altcoin price explodes in the future.
Activity: 336
May 10, 2018, 07:13:00 AM
Investing in realty and other properties is actually a good investment, but investing in cryptocurrency is another story. In cryptocurrency, the risk is so high that you'll be afraid to be investing, however the return money is fulfilling. So, actually you can invest to both as long your budget allows it.

When you are going to invest in real estate, it means that you have to pay a LOT of money. When you deal with altcoins, the starting investment can be even $20 or less. Naturally, the bigger sum you use, the larger will be the profit.
Activity: 652
Merit: 103
May 09, 2018, 07:34:51 PM
Yes, i prefer invest in altcoin because you can get some profit faster than invest in bitcoin. But we must stand by, because there will be someone will dump it anytime.
Jump to: