Pages:
Author

Topic: Why invest in altcoin? - page 23. (Read 17425 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 03:29:26 PM
everyone have his or her reason why investung in altcoins. you can also make an investment with far less than you could in real estate or
stock markets. there is no minimum.I personally invest in altcoins in other to make profit and a better future..
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 03:20:34 PM
Why invest in altcoin when you can invest in real estate, stock market?
Because crypto currency is a more hyped and advertised sphere. Here you can make the same amount of money, but it's also easy to get caught in deception.
Activity: 255
September 14, 2018, 03:13:11 PM
It is obvious that at least because investing in altcoin is the fastest earnings in cryptocurrency and you should not miss such a great chance. For me, this is a very important part of cryptocurrency and earnings in this area and I think that altcoin should not be neglected
Activity: 238
September 14, 2018, 02:23:32 PM
I need to live on something. I want a penthouse. The altcoins can give me this. Yes, the risks are very high, but it's worth it. Even with a dry settlement, I've already made more than a steady job.
Activity: 112
September 14, 2018, 11:34:14 AM
Because the profit in crypto is way bigger than stock or real estate, and now crypto investments are booming, so crypto had become one of the most promising investment, if you see the chart, the price multiply in such a short time
Activity: 378
September 14, 2018, 03:25:26 AM
Immediately it is important to understand that buying altcoins is a really risky area. Therefore, the issue of choosing suitable coins should be treated particularly responsibly. But thanks to a successful, correct choice of a coin it will be possible to earn faster and more in comparison with any other modern directions of investments.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
September 14, 2018, 03:20:47 AM
Most of the altcoins are trading at very low prices compared to bitcoin, that means there is a huge potential for growth if you invest your money in it.
Activity: 34
September 14, 2018, 03:20:01 AM
Altcoins have low marketcaps and can easily grow much faster, and you raise more money like 10x. But the opposite is possible as well. They can take your money and run. But top coins are not like this, huge marketcaps and low profits
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 03:16:26 AM
The market of crypto-currencies is a very promising market, which is growing every year. Its volatility is greater and if you have good knowledge you can earn good money.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
September 14, 2018, 03:15:53 AM
Because on these coins you can earn a very big profit and much more than Bitcoin, so I invest in 50 different altcoins. But still in my portfolio is Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
September 14, 2018, 03:15:11 AM
Because the profit of investing in altcoin is very high, the rate of return is very fast! This is a factor that attracts investors into the cryptocurrency market!
Activity: 868
September 14, 2018, 03:14:01 AM
Investment in Altcoin is a good move because that what many do, they trade is Altcoin to gain more BTC. Also, some of the good Altcoin projects have some real cool features which established coins do not offer however as always one needs to be careful about where they are investing their hard earned funds. Things change and do it is important to read all the details and take action. One of the other reason why altcoins are famous is due to POS and MasterNode.

Cheers!
September 14, 2018, 03:12:59 AM
Cryptocurrencies are a good investment because it's a very long-term investment and most investors like to invest in a real project, which is why most of them choose bitcoin.
Activity: 518
September 14, 2018, 03:06:16 AM
I choose to invest in Altcoins because I like how it make a investments grow you just need to be a good reader and researcher of what campaign you gonna invest I mean In choosing a currency you like to invest. And I think it is one of the best investments rather than some real estate and some local alternative investments.
Activity: 224
September 14, 2018, 03:04:39 AM
It all depends on the risk you want to take. I think investing in crypto would be more profitable and faster than other investments. The inherent value of most Altcoin makes it attractive and important to investors who invest well.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
September 14, 2018, 03:01:58 AM
I invest in altcoins because I believe that they have more chances to grow several times than bitcoin.)
Activity: 87
September 14, 2018, 02:56:39 AM
Because people know that investing in altcoin can double the amount of money you invest. It is for this reason that people like and fear the altcoin, because everyone wants to make a profit, and they don't want to be one of the losers.
Activity: 173
September 14, 2018, 02:55:01 AM
It is an investment channel that helps investors make quick profits. But that is not easy at all. It is important that they like crypto. In addition, they can still invest in securities, real estate, ....
September 14, 2018, 02:53:07 AM
There are some many alternative coin coming into the cryptocurrency world through initial coin offering icos some are good some are not.  So if you do a good research investing in alt coin can be very profitable in the future
Activity: 70
September 14, 2018, 02:51:41 AM

Indeed, we can make many profits by investing with altcoins. You can earn more from your money with an increasing trend in altcoins or with long-term investments. But surely you have to choose the right coin, because not all altcoins are good.
Pages:
Jump to: