Pages:
Author

Topic: Why invest in altcoin? - page 24. (Read 17431 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 02:48:02 AM
Because investing in altcoins will make us profitable quickly. But the special risk is very high when investing in new altcoins. I advise people to invest in traditional and powerful altcoins.
Activity: 98
September 14, 2018, 02:43:55 AM
Why invest in altcoin when you can invest in real estate, stock market?

I dare to choose and invest in Altcoin because I'm sure Altcoin can promise profits. I prefer to invest in cryptocurrency because this is something unique, and able to make us rich overnight, if we know how. I like it very much, from the beginning to the present day, this is the best place for you millennial youth who want to succeed.
Activity: 33
September 14, 2018, 02:41:14 AM
Because this market is very new and potential. But this market requires us to have high knowledge. And I feel the day trading of this market which is very profitable.
Activity: 354
Merit: 103
September 14, 2018, 02:40:48 AM
Crypto currency gives great opportunities for earning. It is very volatile and here a day you can get a good income if everything is done correctly.
copper member
Activity: 126
September 14, 2018, 02:38:19 AM
I think it's easier to invest than other things. For stock market or real estate, investors need to have least bunch of money.
Otherwise, there is wider range of money to invest in cryptocurrency. i think that's why ppl invest in altcoin instead of them.
there is new altcoin Ruby-X, the official service will be launched on 20 Sep Smiley
Activity: 210
September 14, 2018, 02:30:38 AM

The answer is clear that altcoin is able to give you a profit in a short time. Bitcoin trading is good, but net profit is very low at one time and cannot be compared to altcoin. If I will become rich in the future, it must be because of altcoin, and not bitcoin.
Activity: 98
September 13, 2018, 09:47:37 PM

Not all altcoins promise profits, but there are altcoins that are truly reliable for investing. Some of them have a bright future, so we still have the opportunity to get a lot of money in the future. If we can keep it for a long time, we can get big profits. It's just that now it's hard to find and trust coins for investment, you have to look for them carefully.
Activity: 135
September 13, 2018, 07:44:28 PM

because coins in crypto are not only about bitcoin, because bitcoin is very expensive. So investment in Altcoin is a good choice, there is so much investment but cryptocurrency is more attractive than investing in real estate because the blockchain technology is carried by Crypto.
Activity: 83
September 13, 2018, 06:01:00 PM
l investing in altcoins is better because there are so many altcoins in the market that has a good future and when we put our money in altcoin i am sure that it has also chance to grow very well.
Activity: 276
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 04:25:52 PM
investing in promising altcoins can bring much greater benefits in a relatively small investment than investing in real estate or stock markets.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 03:38:19 PM
I think that there should be an alternative crypto currency. This is not a bad option how to make money. So increase your professionalism. Therefore, I invest in altcoins.
Activity: 462
September 13, 2018, 03:17:24 PM

Naturally, many people come to crypto for a profit. And this circumstance is greatly facilitated by the fact that Bitcoin continues to grow for 9 consecutive years. With many coins you can raise it well, I think this is what attracts many investors
Activity: 238
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
September 13, 2018, 03:16:59 PM
Invest in the viola is necessary with the risk and hope for superprofits. Alto gives fantastic profits in a growing market. And the market has fallen very much. The chance for growth is increasing.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
September 13, 2018, 03:12:53 PM
Investing in altcoin has become very difficult. I do not invest as much as the old one because the risk is too much. Everyone is waiting for the bull season like me, so you can make a lot of money with the altcoins Smiley
in any case, before we expect a bull season we must make an investment. And the current state of the market offers us good conditions for buying cheap coins .
Activity: 380
September 13, 2018, 02:59:29 PM
Investing in altcoin has become very difficult. I do not invest as much as the old one because the risk is too much. Everyone is waiting for the bull season like me, so you can make a lot of money with the altcoins Smiley
Activity: 126
September 13, 2018, 02:54:13 PM
I believe that investing in altcoins is the most profitable business that can ever be. Because they grow quickly and from them more earnings.
Activity: 66
September 13, 2018, 02:51:35 PM
Invest in crypto is riskey depends on your luck.
If your luck works, you are able to earn so much by investing in ICOs.
Activity: 602
September 13, 2018, 02:45:58 PM
in my opinion, altcoin has a higher potential to benefit from a blockhain system that advances many opportunities for profit and loss. I personally have been comfortable investing in altcoins and of course with a good hold coin for the long term like bitcoin and ethereum, and all of them are very influential on market prices that are fulative.
It seems to me that it is economically profitable to invest in a project that will really benefit and will be in demand in the society. In any case, the practical application of the coin must be mandatory, and not be air wealth.
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 02:35:57 PM
in my opinion, altcoin has a higher potential to benefit from a blockhain system that advances many opportunities for profit and loss. I personally have been comfortable investing in altcoins and of course with a good hold coin for the long term like bitcoin and ethereum, and all of them are very influential on market prices that are fulative.
Activity: 186
September 13, 2018, 02:33:17 PM
 Easy and unbound time and place are the ease with which all investors seek, so as not to interfere with formal work productivity.
Pages:
Jump to: