Pages:
Author

Topic: Why invest in altcoin? - page 95. (Read 17431 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 13
June 08, 2018, 02:17:03 PM
How much return can stock market or real estate give you? Not more than few percent per year. But crypto markets has the potential to double your money every year on an average, its more like x2-3 really. Also many people invest in it for its privacy and ease of transferring money to someone around the world.
Activity: 204
Merit: 10
June 08, 2018, 01:27:27 PM
there are many reasons if we want to invest in altcoin, first of all we definitely want to get profit and money invested remain safe. I rate investments in altcoin depending on the foresight we are analyzing and looking at future growth prospects of ICO.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
June 08, 2018, 01:25:53 PM
Why invest in altcoin? Hmm in my own perspective.. Hmm, investing in Altcoin is good and great choice for you to earn money that you wanted to have. It can give you money effortlessly but you need to trust and wait in order to have successful profit. And be very careful sometimes. Be wise, be patience and don't be afraid to invest.
The point is because it is very profitable. Moreover, the price is relatively affordable and the price fluctuations are quite high. So it can be used to get profit. We just need more effort and a stronger mental to monitor the progress of the price.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
June 08, 2018, 01:10:22 PM
for me we can invest anywhere, either in altcoin or in real estate, because to do inventory we sure hurus and believe where we want to invest, we also need to know and understand where we invest, if I prefer to invest in altcoin.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
June 08, 2018, 01:00:23 PM
Investing in altcoins is just like investing in google, amazon and facebook during their stage. So why would I miss this opportunities? Blockchain is clearly the future and internet continues to play bigger role in our daily lives including the whole system we are running. I am not saying stocks and real estate are bad as I also have my own holdings.
Activity: 210
June 08, 2018, 12:55:25 PM
I invested in altcoin because the limits of my ability to invest are very limited. if I invest in building or housing, I do not have enough money to invest there.
Activity: 210
Merit: 24
June 08, 2018, 12:55:12 PM
I believe that now it is more profitable to invest in altcoins than in bitcoin. This is due to the fact that the price of bitcoin is too high, and it is unlikely to increase at least several times.
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
June 08, 2018, 12:54:35 PM
Invest in altcoyin while in ICO stage. Most likely, at this stage you will pay the lowest price for the coins, especially given the rapid growth in the amount of ICO. Once the coin enters the open market, it is possible that the price increase will continue and there will be a spike in investment. This is when that will serve as a signal for altcoyin sales. Thus, you can count on income from 100% to 300% of the investment.

I fully agree, when the market grew at the beginning of the year, I would not agree. But now I fully support, because the market is falling and it's time to invest in ICO, the tokens will go to the stock exchanges when the market grows and then we will sell them with great profit!
Activity: 161
June 08, 2018, 12:52:09 PM
Invest in altcoyin while in ICO stage. Most likely, at this stage you will pay the lowest price for the coins, especially given the rapid growth in the amount of ICO. Once the coin enters the open market, it is possible that the price increase will continue and there will be a spike in investment. This is when that will serve as a signal for altcoyin sales. Thus, you can count on income from 100% to 300% of the investment.
Activity: 336
June 08, 2018, 12:44:46 PM
Altcoins have a small capitalization, which in turn will allow good growth if a good news background starts around these altcoins
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
June 08, 2018, 12:30:32 PM
I think that investing in altcoins can multiply your capital even in a falling market, because there are many projects that are growing strongly! In addition, your portfolio should have flexibility that can diversify your risks!
Activity: 84
June 08, 2018, 11:00:05 AM
I postpone them for the future, maybe in a couple of years, everything will be fine for me. Patience is main, I believe in this industry the future is behind it.
 Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 378
June 07, 2018, 10:51:52 AM
Investing in real estate is because it has always been a value-for-money investment method. I think the risk of Altcoin market and stock market is similar, but Altcoin's return on investment is not what the stock market can do! So I chose to invest in Altcoin!
Activity: 112
June 07, 2018, 03:48:33 AM
From my point of view, we can invest in altcoins because right now it s very cheap to invest in. Bitcoin now is very high that's why small players can't invest it huge while in altcoins they can start low and can be profitable in short or long term depends on how great the altcoins project.
Activity: 42
June 07, 2018, 03:41:51 AM
Why invest in VLUX altcoin? Because it's the future! http://vlux.io/
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
June 07, 2018, 02:32:45 AM
Ltcoin investment is very convenient, because the cost is easy, it can be invested with small capital, and it is easy to make profits in the short and long term.

Everyone wants to make a quick profit, too. Invest altcoins because you'll have the opportunity to earn more than bitcoin.
Activity: 52
June 07, 2018, 02:27:48 AM
You should invest in altcoin because it is very in-demand now. Many investors of altcoin are already enjoying their earning because of their right decisions.
Activity: 21
June 07, 2018, 02:00:20 AM
alt giving more profit in short time.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
June 07, 2018, 01:53:16 AM
Its because you can have more profit in altcoin or cryptocurrency , and we are already in a technology world . And in altcoin there are a project that we can use in our life and some of them has a cool project or purpose.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
June 07, 2018, 01:04:05 AM
Why invest in altcoin when you can invest in real estate, stock market?

investing in altcoins is very good, besides its cheap price, we will get a lot profit when altcoins that we buy its price rise high

my main reason is simple, to get a profit in a short time period, invest with a small amount of money, If I can get an increase of several times.
Pages:
Jump to: