Pages:
Author

Topic: Why invest in bitcoin - page 11. (Read 3521 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
January 13, 2018, 12:49:56 PM
number one reason should be,it keeps increasing.Though there are sudden drops,it will eventually increase and there is no risk like in share market whether it will fall down rapidly or not
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
January 02, 2018, 05:07:43 PM
Well any investment is your decision to make. Investing in BTC can be highly profitable if you know how to and you are patient enough.

Every market needs you to be more knowledgeable and be patient because you will not become rich over night. Bitcoin offers great opportunity to earn passive income which is really profitable for many people. Take all the risk and great profit will surely come to you.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
January 02, 2018, 04:57:40 PM
bitcoin is most profitable investment side. why not, Bitcoin price raises day by day and it's high-quality full security cion.

Indeed, a lot of people are now investing on bitcoin because its really profitable and it offers great technology. Its risky yes, specially when you know nothing about bitcoin so you better to make your study first before entering the market.
Activity: 62
January 02, 2018, 04:55:44 PM
LOL. Real stock market. yeah right
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
January 02, 2018, 04:44:11 PM
Well any investment is your decision to make. Investing in BTC can be highly profitable if you know how to and you are patient enough.
Activity: 189
Merit: 11
January 02, 2018, 03:56:28 PM
Exchange rate risks are always there, when you exchange the currency in which you are the main activities on any other currency. This applies not only to bitcoin, but euros, dollars and other currencies. Bitcoins are generated through supply and demand. In defense of a stable exchange rate lead to the fact that the number of bitcoins is limited. This fact is undeniable, but if we look at the history of bitcoin exchange rate, we see that the currency never been a stable value or some long-term predictability:
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
January 02, 2018, 03:38:20 PM
Because in bitcoin we can able to get the best service which the other companies does not have. Investing in bitcoin will gives you a high yield of interest which will generate income for you as the time goes.
It is good thing since you don’t have to do anything for it. You will receive a huge amount of return on investement in just short period of time.
Activity: 11
December 29, 2017, 01:01:17 PM
there are many reasons why some people invest more in bitcoin than in real stock markets, such as public valuations of real stock markets that no longer give confidence. they are more profitable than providing wealth to their customers.
so because that many people who prefer to invest in bitcoin. because it is trusted, simple, and certainly promising.

It has just been announced that bitcoingirls.live is now a platform accepting bitcoins. It’s a novelty, yes, but safe. Bitcoin is a decentralized, peer-to-peer, “cryptocurrency” system designed to allow online users to process transactions through digital units of exchange called ”Bitcoins”. Started in 2009 by a mysterious programmer, Bitcoin has generated plenty of interest and controversy as a “third” type of currency and an alternative to government flat currencies like the U.S. dollar or the euro or pure commodity currencies like gold or silver coins.
Activity: 322
December 29, 2017, 12:37:38 PM
bitcoin is most profitable investment side. why not, Bitcoin price raises day by day and it's high-quality full security cion.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
December 29, 2017, 12:07:30 PM
Because the return of investment are way bigger. And also, you do not need to focus yourself 100% on bitcoin. Other investment, if you donnot focus, on them chances of going down is ahead of you. Unlike bitcoin, it can be just a sideline from your mainstream job or business. You do not need to exert more efforts in bitcoin.
because so many people believe this coin. even negative issue will not make bitcoin die.
we can see each time the price and value gain new record. thats why we should make some investment in bitcoin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
December 29, 2017, 12:05:37 PM
Bitcoin is one of them system of investment..man cannot change the life if isn,t surce of invest so
more
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
HEXCASH - Decentralized Fund
December 29, 2017, 12:04:08 PM
Because the return of investment are way bigger. And also, you do not need to focus yourself 100% on bitcoin. Other investment, if you donnot focus, on them chances of going down is ahead of you. Unlike bitcoin, it can be just a sideline from your mainstream job or business. You do not need to exert more efforts in bitcoin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
December 29, 2017, 11:54:12 AM
I think bitcoin is able to provide greater opportunities for anyone than the real market Thus making them quickly move to invest their wealth in order to gain a greater profit By frequently observing the movement at any time that change often change.For the sake of income to maximize.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
December 29, 2017, 11:47:31 AM
because now is the digital age, so maybe people are more interested in something digital. maybe that's why bitcoin is much sought after.
Activity: 245
Merit: 10
https://keepcalm.finance/
December 29, 2017, 11:46:39 AM
Bitcoin investment is the right choice right now, because the price is still fairly cheap for a limited supply. Unlike the stock or gold that can be produced continuously.
Activity: 210
A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE
December 29, 2017, 11:45:34 AM
I think the main reason is that investment in bitcoin gives more profit compare to real stock market. And one more thing that bitcoin transactions cannot be tracked by the government  Cheesy
Activity: 51
December 29, 2017, 11:35:33 AM
because public confidence in the presence of bitcoin is increasing. I believe in the future we will not use paper money again but will use digital money ..
Activity: 182
December 29, 2017, 11:32:24 AM
Invest in Bitcoin.
Do you need money?
Do you want easy money?
Do you want high profits on returns?
 If your answers are yes to the above questions you should invest in Bitcoins. After sometime when you gain profit the only question you'll be having is Why not invest in Bitcoins.
Activity: 58
December 29, 2017, 11:26:47 AM
To get free coins during the fork, and to get great profits for sure. You just need to be careful and not buy it at ATH
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
December 29, 2017, 10:31:38 AM
why invest in bitcoin when u can invest in real stocks market?

Because it is a very good opportunity for me to have more income that I could have. It will help me save money more than the usual amount I could save. Because if I will not invest in bitcoin, the amount of money that I could earn is not enough for my family's needs and wants. We really need to find additional income while working in a certain company.
Pages:
Jump to: