Pages:
Author

Topic: Why invest in bitcoin - page 23. (Read 3531 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
November 30, 2017, 05:25:42 AM
Because bitcoin is one of the most profitable places
Activity: 84
November 30, 2017, 05:21:28 AM
Higher returns at this moment.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
November 30, 2017, 05:19:47 AM
why invest in bitcoin when u can invest in real stocks market?
You are newbie by the rank of your account and also by the knowledge also that seems from your question , Here you can see how the people are attracting in this field and leaving Thier jobs for the earnings of the bitcoin .
If we will invest in the real stock markets then the profit will not be in that amount in which can satisfy ourself that we made something much profit but if we will invest in the bitcoin then surely we will be able to make big earnings and also we will be able to make trade also and can buy .Amy types of another coins , so here in the bitcoin we are free to do anything with our money but in the stocks market we have limit to use our money because we will not be able to do anything after investment , will needed to wait market up and Down only .
Activity: 851
Merit: 254
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
November 30, 2017, 05:19:07 AM
for me, invest in bitcoin is give big option to get more profit, of course with proper analyst. bitcoin ist just about invest, bitcoin is place for people who likes challange, simple step to invest and keep anonim, is that good for us..  Grin
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
November 30, 2017, 05:18:33 AM
I still have a few concerns... Sure with bitcoin reaching $10k and a lot of news outlets publishing articles about it the hype has increased and we should expect for demand to increase in the next days/weeks. However it also attracts regulators more and more, especially combined with the rise of altcoins.
I fear some regulations might come in place soon resulting in a sharp decrease in bitcoin's price. Remember, it took 4 years for bitcoin to reach the prices it was at back in 2013, a similar thing might happen in the near future.

Besides, I don't think we should put all eggs in the same basket so some diversification of the investment is needed. So what do you think, would it be better to invest in bitcoins paired with some altcoins, or maybe with stock, or maybe both?
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
November 30, 2017, 05:08:20 AM
Reasons why to invest in Bitcoin:
*The value of bitcoin is getting higher and increasing
*Your investment here can be a help for everyone who works here also
*You can use it to shop and buy things online
*It is a good source of income
Probably it was the reasons why it is better to invest in bitcoin than in real stocks market. And since were now already in a modern world of technology, and internet us one of our major means of communication and it is also used in some online shopping also and a mostly businesses are rely in internet so bitcoin is now a new trend of investment and a good source of income. It is not bad to try new but already tested by many investors.
Activity: 489
Merit: 250
November 30, 2017, 05:04:23 AM
Reasons why to invest in Bitcoin:
*The value of bitcoin is getting higher and increasing
*Your investment here can be a help for everyone who works here also
*You can use it to shop and buy things online
*It is a good source of income
legendary
Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000
November 30, 2017, 05:02:36 AM
for first, i don't need a bank account to store my asset
and bitcoin price is increasing everyday, current price hit 10k
give me a hug profit if the price climb up to 20k in the future
Yes I am definitely agree and second the motion to this insights that with the use of bitcoin as investments you didn't need bank account to store your earnings, second you have a control over your investments, you hold it personally. And compared to the bank investments, bitcoin investments gives you a huge return of investments that could probably help you to make sure and secure a good future.
Activity: 56
November 30, 2017, 04:55:23 AM
Day by Day bitcoin price is increasing and now bitcoin hits $10,000. It is one of most popular currency  and lots of advantages id this currency.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
November 30, 2017, 04:50:37 AM

Because bitcoin price climbs faster than real common stocks in the market. Imagine a $1000 in just a matter of days but compared to a stock that accumulates around 2 months. Bitcoin is a rising bubble. The only problem of bitcoins is its unpredictability. We can never be too sure or secure that bitcoins are still good in the next 5 years.
Activity: 10
November 30, 2017, 04:49:32 AM
bitcoin as a tool for investment is perfect. Why him? because it gives just unrealistic returns. The risks of this are of course great. on the one hand it may fail tomorrow, on the other hand too many people already invested!
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
November 30, 2017, 04:47:08 AM
because bitcoin is the number 1 in different classes of altcoin today. So many people want it because it is fast rising and its price is now at 10,000 USD and because maybe it's a lot of investors are spending so much money to earn this way. And it is really a good source of an extra income. it's basically based on my acquaintances who are thus rich in wealth.
Well i believe that iinvesting to bitcoin today is really a great preparation in the near futureand it ia really a great strategy to gain and make more money if we really get the right timing on selling our bitcoin.That is why i really agree on the way of investing bitcoin today because it is really a good way of invesging it is such a good kind of job which you can be surprise about the return.
Activity: 182
Merit: 102
November 30, 2017, 04:45:07 AM
Bitcoin is better then other investments. Not many investments engender the differences in opinion that Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies create. It’s that volatility, and uncertainty about the technology’s long-term viability, that breeds whirlwind days.
Activity: 27
November 30, 2017, 04:39:00 AM
The BTC provides a higher return nowadays.
Activity: 38
November 30, 2017, 04:35:50 AM
why choose bitcoin to be an investment because bitcoin is a digital currency that has a high price but at any time down it is reasonable but still has a potential advantage for the future besides all that bitcoin activity is very easy and does not interfere with the time we do the main job we.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
November 30, 2017, 04:22:41 AM
because bitcoin is the number 1 in different classes of altcoin today. So many people want it because it is fast rising and its price is now at 10,000 USD and because maybe it's a lot of investors are spending so much money to earn this way. And it is really a good source of an extra income. it's basically based on my acquaintances who are thus rich in wealth.
Activity: 161
November 30, 2017, 04:17:34 AM
if a newbie on trading the best way about bitcoin is to hold as long as u can because the price will continously increasing ..
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
November 29, 2017, 07:49:58 PM

Okay go invest in real stocks market. The stock market is moving not that too fast unlike bitcoin there's a quick movement on it. Like this year the price is $1,000 and now it's playing around $9,700 - $11,000 think about that growth. In stock market, you can have 2%-3% of growth and still you keep on holding there's no assurance but in bitcoin it's better to put your money where there are a lot of movements day by day.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
November 29, 2017, 07:46:19 PM

Bitcoin is much good investment, because bitcoin has very volatile price and has the future. It is future payment of the next generation. This is really good for investment.
Activity: 763
Merit: 252
November 29, 2017, 07:45:20 PM
invest in bitcoin is real money you spend like in stock market.. what do you think on bitcoin investment its a fake? hehehe  its depend on you what you preferred to spend your money.. but for me i preferred bitcoin because it is easy to access for me...
Pages:
Jump to: