Pages:
Author

Topic: Why invest in bitcoin - page 25. (Read 3531 times)

Activity: 625
Merit: 258
November 28, 2017, 05:34:40 AM
I think bitcoin is perfect for short-term investments because the price of bitcoin changing day by day
we buy when the price is low and sell when the price is high
it will give you very big profit
Activity: 951
Merit: 250
November 28, 2017, 05:36:45 AM
Investing in bitcoin is better than investing in stocks because if you hold bitcoin in long term you will earn astronomical profits in shortest time since bitcoin gained 800 percent since january 2017 so if you invested this year then you are lucky. But still bitcoin is still good for short term since bitcoin price is always fluctuating but if you are a risk taker then use it in long term. As for stocks investing with it is sometimes risky since the price depends on the company's performance so if you invested on poir performing company then you wasting your money
Bitcoin is nowadays less used as short term investment by the ordinary or common users it is used as a long term investment where they don’t have to sit in front on the computer all the time to check for bitcoin price to trade. Bitcoin investment is now easy with minimum risk involved. If it don’t give you high profit in long term, you will not lose your investment at least.
I think people should invest in bitcoin because bitcoin today is really a great way to earn money through investment aspects.Maybe some people will think that bitcoin is a lie but some will really believe  on it because of its good feedback in terms of investing.I believe that bitcoin today is now getting more popular than yesterday and on this kind of status maybe many people now adays believe on it because it is rising.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
November 28, 2017, 05:28:40 AM
Investing in bitcoin is better than investing in stocks because if you hold bitcoin in long term you will earn astronomical profits in shortest time since bitcoin gained 800 percent since january 2017 so if you invested this year then you are lucky. But still bitcoin is still good for short term since bitcoin price is always fluctuating but if you are a risk taker then use it in long term. As for stocks investing with it is sometimes risky since the price depends on the company's performance so if you invested on poir performing company then you wasting your money
Bitcoin is nowadays less used as short term investment by the ordinary or common users it is used as a long term investment where they don’t have to sit in front on the computer all the time to check for bitcoin price to trade. Bitcoin investment is now easy with minimum risk involved. If it don’t give you high profit in long term, you will not lose your investment at least.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
November 27, 2017, 10:08:01 AM
You can invest in Bitcoin for good ROI. Bitcoin can give you more profit in less time. It is more reliable then stock market.
Activity: 178
November 27, 2017, 09:52:20 AM
Because bitcoin brings me benefits. I know the price of bitcoin will go up. Increasing emphasis on bitcoin worldwide. More and more people know bitcoin. More and more people are willing to invest bitcoin. But bitcoin is limited. So the price of bitcoin will rise. I am optimistic about the future of bitcoin. Smiley
copper member
Activity: 700
Merit: 120
Gamdom
November 27, 2017, 09:50:37 AM
Stock market is the worst market i think.And btc is the best for investing.There's no other market like btc and nothing grow faster than btc.So if you wanna rich and make huge profit in a short time ,you should invest on btc
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY
November 27, 2017, 09:49:48 AM
why invest in bitcoin when u can invest in real stocks market?

I think investing in bitcoin is more interesting and more profitable with prices that continue to rise and different from investing in the stock market
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
November 27, 2017, 09:46:51 AM
Stock market price didn't rise like bitcoin faster, if u want to earn money fastly invest on bitcoin without any doubt.
Activity: 308
November 27, 2017, 09:38:27 AM
Because bitcoin has potential market movement and price correction, so the possibility of profit is very promising so I chose investing in bitcoin and some other altcoin
I will be invest in bitcoin because I want to earn some profit from this, so it will be necessary to invest and in future bitcoin will be grow up to high price, so that will be golden chance to earn some money and then invest in this forum.
Activity: 466
Merit: 100
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
November 27, 2017, 09:34:27 AM
because people more trust if investing in bitcoin has a great advantage and also provides a bright future. because if I see bitcoin prices continue to rise and likely to reach $ 10000 in the near future.
Activity: 340
November 27, 2017, 09:34:16 AM
maybe people think it's better to invest with bitcoin, because the price is very profitable sale. Bitcoin rose dramatically this year.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
November 27, 2017, 09:31:09 AM
Maybe for now bitcoin investment is the best investment when compared with other investments. Rapid bitcoin advancement certainly encourages increased bitcoin prices for higher and this has a chance to be able to get big profits from this investment.
but certainly requires patience and trust in bitcoin in order to be able to can profit as expected.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
November 27, 2017, 09:28:14 AM
Bitcoin is now more profitable than stock market. Stock market is the old testament and bitcoin is the new.
People are always looking for where to invest their money to make more profit and bitcoin turns out to be the best.

Yes, its more profitable if you know how to handle the risk, its just take some weeks and we see the big jumped happened, I think if you are seeking
for a good investment you will consider bitcoin as one of the best if ever that you fully understand how the market runs and what are the risk that you
needed to considered.
Activity: 322
November 27, 2017, 09:26:49 AM
Because bitcoin has potential market movement and price correction, so the possibility of profit is very promising so I chose investing in bitcoin and some other altcoin
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
https://exiptoken.io/
November 27, 2017, 09:23:46 AM
because after investing in bitcoin you can make a huge profit within a short period, while you are sitting in front of your computer. Smiley
Activity: 476
November 27, 2017, 09:22:24 AM
everyone believes good bitcoin to be an investment in the future,
in a fairly long period of time and I believe you will get considerable profit.
Activity: 267
November 27, 2017, 09:15:36 AM

Profit in btc investment is much more than investing in real stocks. It has crossed $9500.
Activity: 378
November 27, 2017, 09:10:01 AM
Because the price of bitcoin continues to rise over time, and also I think bitcoin is a profitable investment, therefore many people invest their money in the bitcoin. That's just my opinion of why I chose to invest in bitcoin
Activity: 798
Merit: 505
November 27, 2017, 09:01:08 AM

Well here is the diffirence since ive been to real stocks market and also bitcoin trading also mostly in bitcoin so first in real stock market you really need a lot of capital as in a lot, if you dont have a capital then you cant earn money as the same with the trading of bitcoin but it is more complicated and it really requires time in stock market because you will really into it like every hour every second you should watch the flow of market unlike bitcoin that it takes time and you can relax
Activity: 182
Merit: 120
November 27, 2017, 08:53:24 AM
Investing in bitcoin is better than investing in stock market, the volatility of its value and being decentralized makes it more appealing than in any other platform and there is a bigger chance of higher return of investment. Bitcoin investment has changed the perspective and offers new experience and dimension to its users of course with assurance that you can gain from it.
Pages:
Jump to: