Pages:
Author

Topic: Why invest in bitcoin - page 22. (Read 3528 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 11
December 03, 2017, 07:02:12 AM
many invest in bitcoin to get fast money because price changes fast so that they hold bitcoin and sell them BTC when price break other range
Activity: 418
Merit: 10
"simply getting the job done"
December 03, 2017, 04:11:44 AM
why invest in bitcoin when u can invest in real stocks market?
Bitcoin always increases every time and the way of investment is very easy. this is what investors expect. so when investing in bitcoin is more profitable, I believe investors in the real stock market will switch to bitcoin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
December 03, 2017, 03:11:29 AM
Because investment in bitcoin is very promising, because the bitcoin price chart every day is increasing. so very good for future investment.
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
December 02, 2017, 05:44:46 PM
Bitcoin is the king of store of value asset that can be easily moved across borders without any intermediary/3rd party that unlike gold, stocks, bonds, real estate, is largely free from any central bank led price manipulation.

Bitcoin is ultimate store of value and its popularity has strengthened over time and maximizes value compared to any other altcoin...why?:
If it can be shutdown, and have assets frozen by a bank or government, there would be no value
If it wasn't secure, there would be no value.
If it wasn't immutable, there would be no value.
If it wasn't globally distributed, there would be no value.
If it wasn't so strong, open-source decentralized and unstoppable, there would be no value.
If it wasn't so scarce, there would be no value.
If it was easy to spam transactions, there would be no value
If it was stopped after all major banks on Earth banned in 2013 to today, there would be no value. (say "bitcoin" when transacting and watch the block of the transaction. simple fix=never mention "bitcoin").
If it didn't have the history of 8+ years (and still no hacker can exploit bitcoin blockchain), there would be no value
If its development wasn't decentralized around the world, there would be no value
If there was central "leaders" or foundation for the coin, there would be no value
If it was exactly like fiat and only did transactions, there would be no value.

Bitcoin has all the characteristics needed combined to make the most value and increasing more than any other financial-asset option coming from the manipulated fiat central-banking debt-system.

Here's a very old outdated comparison chart with BTC price only 3200usd back then:

Compares Bitcoin vs S&P 500 Stocks vs Gold vs Bonds

That chart is just amazing man. It just goes to show how much better of an investment Bitcoin is than anything else right now. Like, I have never seen anything rise in value so much and so fast compared to only perhaps the dotcom bubble in the late 1990's, although even that probably isn't a perfect comparison seeing as Blockchain is an even more important technology than the internet.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
December 02, 2017, 05:41:31 PM
Bitcoin is a revolutionary technology. It is based on the Blockchain, something people are saying is even more revolutionary than the internet itself. Imagine how much the internet affects life these days. The fact something even more impactful could be devloping (or is developing) around the corner is quite amazing. I give it 20 years before Blockchain tech is proliferated throughout society.
Activity: 322
December 02, 2017, 05:23:42 PM
I invest in bitcoin because Bitcoin is online based coins. So there is no trouble carrying Bitcoin and invest in Bitcoin more beneficial from another investment side.
Activity: 348
December 02, 2017, 05:15:58 PM
 Investing in bitcoins can make profit  now a days  the value of bitcoin has increased to an unimaginable hike.so I think that this is the right time to make investment since the value can increase more for these coming months.
Activity: 155
December 02, 2017, 04:59:36 PM
why I am interested in investing in bitcoin because its excellent selling value is now very expensive and very profitable, with its members currently incorporated into more value for bitcoin to continue to survive in world markets and increasingly famous bitcoin. Wink
Activity: 290
December 02, 2017, 04:47:45 PM
you dont need to worry about bitcpoin because bitcoin is not a item so this will not be damage. Bitcoin is a digital money if you invest it then you choose a right way because bitcoin is the easiest way to become a rich guy. but in real stock if you invest that? i think you will be worry  everyday because your stock sometimes will damage.
Activity: 378
December 02, 2017, 04:35:52 PM
I prefer bitcoin because I know bitcoin rather than stocks, with little money investing in bitcoin while stocks can not, I think bitcoin is more attractive than stocks for investments because bitcoin is a new type of lucrative investment.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
December 02, 2017, 03:57:12 PM
Higher returns and no taxes
Activity: 8
December 02, 2017, 03:44:39 PM
because you have in front a growing share, which can be a leading currency in the not too distant future without saying that its price is still growing which would make any investment grow as it grows
Activity: 378
Merit: 278
Bitcoin :open immutable decentralized global fair
December 02, 2017, 03:43:12 PM
Bitcoin is the king of store of value asset that can be easily moved across borders without any intermediary/3rd party that unlike gold, stocks, bonds, real estate, is largely free from any central bank led price manipulation.

Bitcoin is ultimate store of value and its popularity has strengthened over time and maximizes value compared to any other altcoin...why?:
If it can be shutdown, and have assets frozen by a bank or government, there would be no value
If it wasn't secure, there would be no value.
If it wasn't immutable, there would be no value.
If it wasn't globally distributed, there would be no value.
If it wasn't so strong, open-source decentralized and unstoppable, there would be no value.
If it wasn't so scarce, there would be no value.
If it was easy to spam transactions, there would be no value
If it was stopped after all major banks on Earth banned in 2013 to today, there would be no value. (say "bitcoin" when transacting and watch the block of the transaction. simple fix=never mention "bitcoin").
If it didn't have the history of 8+ years (and still no hacker can exploit bitcoin blockchain), there would be no value
If its development wasn't decentralized around the world, there would be no value
If there was central "leaders" or foundation for the coin, there would be no value
If it was exactly like fiat and only did transactions, there would be no value.

Bitcoin has all the characteristics needed combined to make the most value and increasing more than any other financial-asset option coming from the manipulated fiat central-banking debt-system.

Here's a very old outdated comparison chart with BTC price only 3200usd back then:

Compares Bitcoin vs S&P 500 Stocks vs Gold vs Bonds
Activity: 171
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
December 02, 2017, 03:39:37 PM
I invest in bitcoin because I find bitcoin has a good future. bitcoin will give me a lot of profit. Thanks to bitcoin, I'm financially self-sufficient.The price of bitcoin is rising fast, I want to become a millionaire from bitcoin.
Activity: 318
Merit: 251
December 02, 2017, 03:37:41 PM
People are investing in bitcoin, because they are new modern and very promising technologies that can change the perception and understanding of many common things. Cheesy
Activity: 120
December 02, 2017, 03:25:42 PM
I'll be investing where I feel safe.So I think Bitcoin is a safe investment for a long time.The price of Bitcoin is increasing as the day goes on.Already I have achieved double profit.
Activity: 742
Merit: 397
November 30, 2017, 11:02:23 AM
For me investing in bitcoin instead in real stock market gives you a higher return and also it don't have taxes. But it is your choice no one is preventing you or putting a gun in your head to choose in one another.
Activity: 406
November 30, 2017, 05:46:17 AM
Real stocks didn't raise your investment that much compare to bitcoin therefore I choose to invest in bitcoin rather than in real stocks.
As you can see the value of bitcoin now and way 2014 its value is only 300$, if you have invested even 1 bitcoin at that time then you can imagine how big is your profit compare to real stocks.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 518
November 30, 2017, 05:35:59 AM
Is just because bitcoin provide us a huge profit in return in which everyone are aiming for. Because of being volatile of bitcoin it gives chances to be more profitable than having invested with real stocks.
Real stocks also gives us profit but it is totally far from of what we've got from bitcoin. And the increase of their market price is very low and it take years to have a real profit.
Activity: 3
November 30, 2017, 05:26:09 AM
Though the bitcoin market is so volatile, I still prefer it to the Stock Market because it is free from the manipulation of the Federal Reserves, Governments and the Rich..
Pages:
Jump to: