Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is all of the cryptocurrency is down? - page 2. (Read 813 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
December 01, 2018, 12:52:48 PM
Hello, why is all of the cryptocurrencies are bleeding right now?
Is there any news?

They are down because bitcoin is down. I don't know if you have noticed but all of the coins in the market kind of get their prices and value from the price of bitcoin. Bitcoin is dominating the market by more than fifty percent and with all of the trading pairs. The only time that the market is going to go up is when the price of bitcoin starts to go up
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 29, 2018, 05:45:42 AM
The decline in the market is caused by BCH forked currency, but I think there are still many secrets. For example, why does the price of XRP rise when ETH falls?
Activity: 344
November 29, 2018, 05:41:16 AM
This is a normal phenomenon in the cryptocurrency market. Please look at the market correctly. The cryptocurrency bubble brought by ICO is unprecedented. The cryptocurrency market has experienced a sharp depreciation this year and may still continue to depreciate now.
Activity: 602
November 28, 2018, 04:26:49 PM
You probably are well aware of everything, and you see that there are projects that are very powerful, and successful teams,and fame in the world,but despite all these indicators,the company's tokens fell 2-5 times, and so at all!?Didn't pay attention?so if you analyze you will understand, this is not the Bitcoin market, or crypto currency is bad,this is the human factor, manipulation of the market, in order to drive people out of the young market
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
November 28, 2018, 04:23:11 PM
All or many cryptocurrency price is down now in the market.
This is due to the fall of BTC to USD price value.
But if you will just look on the ALTS to BTC value not all tokens are going down.
It is subject to fall in USD if the BTC is falling due to connectivity value in the market!
Activity: 276
November 28, 2018, 04:21:33 PM
This is the most pressing issue right now. People do not understand what this fall is connected with. Initially, we understood that this is a correction and it had to happen, but here is the current decline...

All this is man-made. Someone directs the price reduction in the market. Here it is right to ask the question, not who is leading the decline of the market, but why does he do it?
I think this is done with the aim of buying as many coins as possible at the lowest prices, in order to further arrange price increases and make good money on the price difference.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized
November 28, 2018, 12:35:12 PM
Is there any news?
i think taht it is justa a temporary thing and we shall be prepared for this and we do not need to surprise every time it is happening
Activity: 434
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
November 28, 2018, 12:30:57 PM
This is the most pressing issue right now. People do not understand what this fall is connected with. Initially, we understood that this is a correction and it had to happen, but here is the current decline...

The current market situation may continue for another year or even more and this is expected, so you need not panic and be patient.
Activity: 367
November 28, 2018, 12:19:21 PM
Activity: 322
November 25, 2018, 10:42:10 PM
What in my thought is that because many people are panic when seeing the market condition keep on falling. and force them to also sell their coins out of worry and panic if they will loss even more if they keep holding their coins.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
November 25, 2018, 10:29:19 PM
I think the prices are going down but the altcoin is slowly returning to its real value, and this is a good time to recognize the really good and valuable coin.
Activity: 215
November 25, 2018, 10:20:24 PM
In the bitcoin chart usually every time reach a new ATH it will be followed a big drop too. This market condition is like 2014 and the trend is bullish in 2015. But my prediction can be wrong.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
November 25, 2018, 10:14:30 PM
Is there any news?
People are talking about some big whale try to drive the price and make its price go down, they will buy at low price and sell it later.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
November 25, 2018, 10:12:54 PM
I think that is because of the influence of Bitcoin.
Every movement that Bitcoin has, it will surely affecting the altcoins, even if its good or any bad moves.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
November 25, 2018, 09:44:00 PM
Indeed, this is a difficult situation for cryptocurrency, all coins go down without exception both large and small, cryptocurrency is indeed fluctuating and conditions that rise and fall like this are indeed natural, still be fair in reacting and certainly need a short time to can return to normal conditions
Activity: 322
November 25, 2018, 09:34:47 PM
When the market will rise or goes down in its price value , no coins are exempted with the downfall , even the new tokens of the ICO bounty projects is not exempted ,it is also affected by the market price downfall, that is why all the cryptocurrency is down even the top stable coins also goes down like bitcoin and ethereum.
Activity: 910
November 25, 2018, 09:19:32 PM
We will never know the true cause of the fall. We can only speculate on this subject. Perhaps this was done in order to get rid of unnecessary people who came to crypto to earn quickly. Maybe there's another reason.
I believe that this reason is the most obvious. In the hands of ordinary people a lot of cryptocurrency is concentrated and the big players want to knock out these coins from weak hands.
maybe you are right,
indeed, many consider crypto to be a very profitable investment and make someone rich in a few seconds. that is why many people are attracted to crypto without knowing much about crypto, so some crypto rulers deliberately make weak coin holders panic and they will take advantage of it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
November 25, 2018, 08:42:09 PM
We will never know the true cause of the fall. We can only speculate on this subject. Perhaps this was done in order to get rid of unnecessary people who came to crypto to earn quickly. Maybe there's another reason.
I believe that this reason is the most obvious. In the hands of ordinary people a lot of cryptocurrency is concentrated and the big players want to knock out these coins from weak hands.
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
November 25, 2018, 08:31:10 PM
Many investors anticipated too much for a bull market this November to December, hoping it happens just like last year December, 2017. Once the market showed them no sign of such bull run, most of the naïve investors began to sell off their coins and withdraw from crypto. The recent Bitcoin hashrate from miners also is a contributing factor.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
November 25, 2018, 08:30:13 PM
because everyone sold it at the end of last year after they started buying at the beginning of last year. they or often called whales do the right thing because they buy cheap and sell expensive. so when they all sell the market will drop dramatically, and be followed by other people and eventually make the market go down.
Pages:
Jump to: