Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is all of the cryptocurrency is down? - page 4. (Read 814 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 07:08:58 AM
In my opinion, all coins are dropping because it is affected by the market. Bitcoin and altcoins are like chain in the market because when the market is down, all cryptocurrencies in the market are decreasing so when the market is recovering so the cryptocurrencies will recovers too. I also think that everytime the year passes by, every end of the year is the right time that the market is recovering i supposed because the chart of the year 2017 cryptocurrencies market is telling that cryptocurrencies have a good pricing when the month is in december.
Activity: 14
September 12, 2018, 06:50:06 AM
Its because of sudden regulations which are put by china on bitcoin transaction and trading and also the effect which south korea will put when it also starts the same as done by china . The holders when heard this news for regulation on BTC trading by china panicked and started to sell their coins since china's Bitcoins market was one of the most crucial markets in the world . this led to panick situation and thats why many coins dropped .
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
September 10, 2018, 10:41:30 AM
Hello, why is all of the cryptocurrencies are bleeding right now?
Is there any news?
No news really but I guess the market is bleeding because of two major reason, the first is because the postponed bitcoin ETF and the second is because of many people are still on summer holidays, things will improve when people are fully back from summer holidays

People on the summer holidays is not a reason ), especially as it is September now ). ETF bitcoin funds, of course, can be the major reason for cryptocurrency prices, many people are waiting for this.
Merit: 100
September 10, 2018, 10:39:46 AM
Just look on the previous year, what a huge growth of all crypto have been. Logically what this year we will see a big correction and bear market.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 10:37:44 AM
Well all the cryptocurrency world is seriously experience a very huge bearish market outbreak that has lasted for long  so the prices of cryptocurrency has been affected by the down trend of bearish market
brand new
Activity: 0
September 07, 2018, 10:13:03 AM
The biggest possibility of Crypto prices falling because of the large number of people who sell their coins even though the price is low. That's the main cause of the price of all coins on the market being red, and making panic which resulted in more people selling their coins, and consequently the price of coins dropped.
Merit: 250
September 07, 2018, 10:45:33 AM
This year, a rather difficult year, for crypto currency. There are a lot of manipulations from the authorities of different countries, many investors leave the market, traders are difficult to trade because of the constantly falling market. A large number of Scam and negative news do not allow the market to grow.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
September 07, 2018, 09:43:56 AM
The system of crypto currency can not in fact work stably and fully. And all because of the constant changes in the course of coins. And everyone buying a crypto-coin. He understands that he is at some risk.

You can just mention as volatile in single word because people whoever here really don't get trouble themselves on investing cryptocurrencies when the market is not stable and bearish.
Look around the issues happening towards you. It will make you understand how you can react when the cryptocurrency marketplace is not okay all the time.
Actually I couldn't mention exactly what is the reason why cryptocurrency is down but all I know is the market is still having it's price correction and I don't know how long it would take. Aside from that reason the fact that the crypto market is still volatile and may vary anytime that's why we couldn't make sure what will going to happen in the market.
Activity: 762
Merit: 500
September 07, 2018, 09:28:37 AM
This is a question that will be of great interest to the present. The sudden fall in the market rate has caused anxiety and panic for many people, especially investors. And I predict that this is due to the negative information coming from the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) delayed a decision on a proposed exchange-traded fund (ETF).

Not really, this dip is because of the delays caused by Goldman Sachs getting into the crypto-space. This news immediately had a big effect in the BTC dip (which almost did a $1k dip in few hours). This year will continue to be like this and next year will be huge for all of us with a lot many positive surprises.

Why the market is down I think one of the reason is that most of the people start school in September, start the university or move to another country at this month.
And they spend lots of money and they don't have assets to invest into crypto nor having time to trade in exchanges.
Activity: 154
September 07, 2018, 09:26:51 AM
All the coins are down because people are not investing properly in alts.
Activity: 152
September 07, 2018, 09:13:43 AM
Because BTC's dominance has not been disappeared and it is still interrupting the increasing of altcoins are common improving of cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
September 06, 2018, 05:10:47 PM
I have been reading various sources related to the crypto space and each one seems to have a different explanation for this phenomenon, although the only thing they seem to have in common is that there does not seem to be a solid and credible explanation that can justify the extraordinarily erratic behavior of the market right now.

That's why you never have to be overconfident, as many assumed that the recent rise in the price of bitcoin was the preamble to a new bull run that would take it back to the clouds again, but my suspicions have been fully confirmed: the recent hike was nothing more than a new bull trap.  Embarrassed
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
September 06, 2018, 03:11:44 PM
The system of crypto currency can not in fact work stably and fully. And all because of the constant changes in the course of coins. And everyone buying a crypto-coin. He understands that he is at some risk.

You can just mention as volatile in single word because people whoever here really don't get trouble themselves on investing cryptocurrencies when the market is not stable and bearish.
Look around the issues happening towards you. It will make you understand how you can react when the cryptocurrency marketplace is not okay all the time.
copper member
Activity: 308
September 06, 2018, 03:07:40 PM
it's just not the time for the green market yet. some analysts advise to distract from the market, do other things and wait.
Activity: 116
Merit: 3
September 06, 2018, 03:05:55 PM
This is a question that will be of great interest to the present. The sudden fall in the market rate has caused anxiety and panic for many people, especially investors. And I predict that this is due to the negative information coming from the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) delayed a decision on a proposed exchange-traded fund (ETF).

Not really, this dip is because of the delays caused by Goldman Sachs getting into the crypto-space. This news immediately had a big effect in the BTC dip (which almost did a $1k dip in few hours). This year will continue to be like this and next year will be huge for all of us with a lot many positive surprises.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 03:04:31 PM
Activity: 182
September 06, 2018, 03:02:16 PM
All altcoins are down because, the DNA of all altcoins which is bitcoin is also bleeding severely. I think with time, it will recover which will throw light on other altcoins to rise up.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
September 06, 2018, 03:01:09 PM
Hello, why is all of the cryptocurrencies are bleeding right now?
Is there any news?
Now this question is more relevant than ever.What has affected is unclear.I'm glad that the fall is acute and short-lived.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 02:57:52 PM
The cryptocurrency market is very unpredictable. It has a small capitalization, and small changes are accompanied by a sharp drop in price! be careful!
Activity: 142
Merit: 12
September 06, 2018, 02:56:38 PM
The reason for tokens downfall is the scam project they look only to get ethereum and forget all about the long term developments and with altcoins down and scam ico s eth price has fallen too.
Pages:
Jump to: