Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is all of the cryptocurrency is down? - page 3. (Read 814 times)

Activity: 253
Merit: 10
November 25, 2018, 08:23:49 PM
Hello, why is all of the cryptocurrencies are bleeding right now?
Is there any news?
I heard that the market just bleeds last 3 months already, I think not many people know that how grave this situation was. I think many investors are interested in how much money will be going back on next year. They just think about the tomorrow and not today
Activity: 632
Merit: 60
November 25, 2018, 06:42:57 PM
We will never know the true cause of the fall. We can only speculate on this subject. Perhaps this was done in order to get rid of unnecessary people who came to crypto to earn quickly. Maybe there's another reason.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
November 25, 2018, 05:58:43 PM
there is no news. it seems to me that the manipulator decided to just roll the prices before we fly to the moon
Activity: 630
Merit: 104
November 25, 2018, 05:56:18 PM
Cause of panic sellers but the smartest will buy more . i dont think that blockchain technology will dissapier.
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
November 25, 2018, 05:38:53 PM
I think panic is making so bad work here(( People are seling their coins and prices going donw more with every day< and I don't know when it will be stopped.
Bitcoin is what they bases here in terms of price so while still encountered hype in market all currencies are possible to affect which is they are slowly falling .But just have a strong hands because everything is possible to repeat or surpass last fluctuated price.
Activity: 210
eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain
November 25, 2018, 05:24:27 PM
I think panic is making so bad work here(( People are seling their coins and prices going donw more with every day< and I don't know when it will be stopped.
Activity: 204
Merit: 250
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
November 24, 2018, 07:16:52 PM
Is there any news?
I see this month there is no negative news about cryptocurrency.
According to my point of view today many cryptocurrency investors use a hot budget, when investors need FIAT, like a domino effect, there is panic in the market.

I agree with your reply. After the negative news of cryptocurrency related to the refuse of ETF, I don't see any bad news about cryptocurrency. So that the sharply of decreasing is due to the fear of investors, they always panic sell to cut loss when the price slightly rises.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
November 24, 2018, 07:11:45 PM
The market is falling because the main coins were at the peak of their popularity and now they are not interesting to anyone, so the coin rate is falling, so you need to invest in coins that are not fast or in projects that are not very popular  Smiley
Activity: 560
November 22, 2018, 02:55:02 PM
It is so surprising that just when we were all expecting a bull run, that is when things have turned upside down and almost all coins, including bitcoin itself are seriously down.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
November 22, 2018, 02:49:42 PM
Crypto has been down for sometimes now, it is possible that too many negative news could be responsible. Normally in time like this, investors expected to get a profit from their investment, instead market is still going down. That's big time panic, you know.
Activity: 368
November 22, 2018, 02:42:14 PM
There is a lot of news. One of the main ones is HardFork BTCash. But it seems to me not true. Could it have so affected the price of BTC? As for me, this is more connected with CEK checks.
Activity: 378
November 22, 2018, 02:32:35 PM
throughout 2018 cryptocurrency die because they were overbought in 2017
Activity: 658
October 22, 2018, 12:55:35 AM
Is there any news?
I think the reason market going down is investors want to cash out their money and too many bad news pooping up in this year. We just need to hold a little bit more and i'm sure december will be a good day for cryptoworld.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
October 22, 2018, 12:25:17 AM
Because there are many who sell and it takes a long time to get back up the price.
I am also the same and ask a lot of questions about this, but how to do it again because this is cryptocurrency.
Activity: 308
Merit: 49
September 12, 2018, 07:59:37 AM
Is there any news?
I see this month there is no negative news about cryptocurrency.
According to my point of view today many cryptocurrency investors use a hot budget, when investors need FIAT, like a domino effect, there is panic in the market.
Activity: 294
September 12, 2018, 07:58:22 AM
Based on my knowledge gathered from other crypto hunters friends, all altcoins are just following the bitcoin flow. When bitcoin increases altcoins increases, and when bitcoin decreases same with altcoins also. And this is what happened since before i started and as i checked the crypto market trend this is really what happened so as expected what will happen to bitcoin, all alts will follow.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
September 12, 2018, 07:45:26 AM
Is there any news?
In actual in the present time two factors are going on simultaneously , at one side whales are manipulating the market because they know that soon the market will get up , and if they can buy assets at low price by create panic then they can make profit soon in bulk amount  before the implementation of ETF system in Bitcoin price that will make Bitcoin price about 3-4 times more easily .
And second Thing is about to the case that is going on in India high country , where day by day new new points are getting in the front of the judgement of light and that is making lots of delays in the final decision whether Bitcoin will be legal or not in India , this is small panic thing for the many people specially for those who are newbies in this field are thinking that there are much chances that the government of India will ban cryptocurrency assets and in that case they will face bulk loss with them .
And this panic is results into bulk sell of the cryptocurrency by the noobies and that leads into dump in the cryptocurrency market .
But here all chances are in favour of the cryptocurrency because here most of the people have positive hope with cryptocurrency descion by the government judgement and ETF launch , so soon everything will get back .
Activity: 773
September 12, 2018, 07:30:33 AM
I think that big players are knocking the market down and selling the crypto at a low price so that they can be bought at a lower price. Other reasons I do not see.
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 07:22:15 AM
The thing is no one expected the market to fall this far ,but after what has happened last year bull run it is sure the Government won't want to allow that again.
So until SEC resort the ETF issue am afraid ,it can even gets further
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 07:15:54 AM
I think it's because someone has started to panic and other people has followed him. And so on until we got into situation like that. And why has the first people panicked? Who knows. Maybe it was an effect of anti-crypto propaganda in media? Or maybe it was planned by someone?
Pages:
Jump to: