Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is bitcoin better than stocks, real-estate? - page 12. (Read 4654 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 47
They are strictly different. So we can not say this or that is better than other.
They have their own advantages and not. But bitcoin is mich higher profitable.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
What do you think why bitcoin is the best investment than real-estate?

There are many threads covering comparisons between bitcoin and gold, btc and stock markets, etc. Real estate is a new angle not covered much, I'll try to focus on that.

The primary issue with real estate is declining demand. Due to middle class to poor earners not receiving the wage hikes they would normally have, demand in real estate and housing markets is decreasing. Banks have tried to keep demand constant by lowering the standards a person must met to qualify for a home loan. Governments have tried to subsidize real estate markets to increase demand. Measures are in place to prevent demand from lowering the value of real estate in the USA. But it may be likely that demand will inevitably decrease and the prices of real estate will fall with it.

On the flipside, btc is a growing and expanding market. Demand for btc and crypto are increasing. This means that it could be possible for bitcoin being worth more tomorrow than whatever its worth today. That may be one of the most glaring comparisons a person could draw between btc and real estate.

Yes it is, then there will be a new real estate more and more with lower starting price and you need maintenance fee/taxes for real estate too isn it?
Activity: 593
Merit: 100
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
In the traditional investment systems  there are areas like stock exchange, real estates, commodity market, forex market. Then there are hedge funds, mutual funds, equity, debentures. Next in line are precious metals like Gold, silver, diamond. Years after year and decades after decades when mainstream economics was convincing people that how one of above is better than other as it is giving returns in the range of 8% to 9% at max 10-13% a new revolution named bitcoin is rising and spreading across the world. Bitcoin has defied all conventional knowledge about return on interest. Surviving each negative publicity and doubts, incidents like mt. gox and still growing better than ever.

What do you think why bitcoin is the best investment than stocks, real-estate, gold or any other conventional investment?
I really do not believe that bitcoin is better than stock or real estate but bitcoin has more futures than them.
Activity: 182
Well i think its because of price value that has been fluctuating so much which can give you enough profit, its supply is really low which makes bitcoin price increase from time to time, stock and real estate is hard to gain profit you need to invest time and knowledge.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
I think the main reason is the fastest profit was made from Bitcoin, the profit is high and safer than other things like stocks or real-estate.
Before i really want to invest on real estate physical companies, but it needs initial huge investment, unlike in cryptos we can do have shares with just minimal amount and Im thankful that I was able to do it so as well as having savings on btc.
That is the reason why i am also sticking with bitcoin because with bitcoin, i can just invest only small amount of money and still can make a lot of money unlike in stocks and real-estate that you need to put a lot of money in those kind of investment but you need to wait for a longer time to just make some money with that investment which is not worth it for me unlike in bitcoin that is cheap investment and also fast in making profits because of the volatility.
Activity: 626
Merit: 500
I think the main reason is the fastest profit was made from Bitcoin, the profit is high and safer than other things like stocks or real-estate.
Before i really want to invest on real estate physical companies, but it needs initial huge investment, unlike in cryptos we can do have shares with just minimal amount and Im thankful that I was able to do it so as well as having savings on btc.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 462
In the traditional investment systems  there are areas like stock exchange, real estates, commodity market, forex market. Then there are hedge funds, mutual funds, equity, debentures. Next in line are precious metals like Gold, silver, diamond. Years after year and decades after decades when mainstream economics was convincing people that how one of above is better than other as it is giving returns in the range of 8% to 9% at max 10-13% a new revolution named bitcoin is rising and spreading across the world. Bitcoin has defied all conventional knowledge about return on interest. Surviving each negative publicity and doubts, incidents like mt. gox and still growing better than ever.

What do you think why bitcoin is the best investment than stocks, real-estate, gold or any other conventional investment?

bitcoin is a very profitable asset if we have it, even now gold is losing with bitcoin price from first appeared bitcoin the price is very cheap until this is because they already see the future that bitcoin owned for future transactions is very safe and no theft money. and bitcoin can be an investment place because the price increase of bitcoin is very significant.
Activity: 276
Because bitcoin is unstable and that qualities can be use to achieve a great profit. Just apply the basic   techniques in trading by buying at a low price and sell while btc is at the highest price. By that, you will surely get a high profit.

In stock you will be needing a lot of time before you earn. Unlike with btc that you can earn easily within a month or so.
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
btc is better in terms of earning huge returns and hence btc is far better than stocks and real estate.
Yeah bitcoin is best in all aspects and bitcoin has driven the investor of stocks toward itself because its promising nature is far better than stocks and now more investors are coming toward bitcoin and I was also doing real estate business in past and then I come to know about bitcoin and I see it bit fascinating and now I am investing whole of my money into btc and it is giving more in one week as a month in that.
Activity: 896
Merit: 502
Bitcoin is better for those who believes and invest their money on bitcoin,  since they will have profit as return of investment. Just like the US Dollar, earnings, when studied  and evaluated carefully can give you impressive income since it is an internationally accepted currency. Bitcoin is a better option that hlas large potential of growth in the business market.
With the passage of time, the number of people who are getting to know about bitcoin is increasing significantly. That means its demand is increasing with each passing day. There is no point of denying this thing that bitcoin is no doubt the best investment than any other investment may it be stock or real estate. It is because of the reason that it is helping its investors in earning lot more money.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

If you are only looking at the possible profits that you can get then bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are the best option since those options that you mention are never going to give to you the profits you can get with bitcoin, however if you want to have security and avoid risk then it may be a good idea to look into other investments, especially gold and real estate since no matter what happens or how the price of those investments moves you are going to have the same real estate and gold.
Currently bitcoin is no doubt giving you a good profit. Although bitcoin is created as currency, but still people are mostly use it for investment and trading purposes. In fact people will be using bitcoin as trading and investment until there is fluctuation in the price of bitcoin. And still not more than 2% people know about bitcoin therefore we are expecting that bitcoin will continue giving us good profit.
I'm pretty sure more than 2% know about Bitcoin. Maybe not in great detail, but with Bitcoin being quite prominent in the mainstream media right now there's bound to be a lot of people who are aware of it.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

If you are only looking at the possible profits that you can get then bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are the best option since those options that you mention are never going to give to you the profits you can get with bitcoin, however if you want to have security and avoid risk then it may be a good idea to look into other investments, especially gold and real estate since no matter what happens or how the price of those investments moves you are going to have the same real estate and gold.
Currently bitcoin is no doubt giving you a good profit. Although bitcoin is created as currency, but still people are mostly use it for investment and trading purposes. In fact people will be using bitcoin as trading and investment until there is fluctuation in the price of bitcoin. And still not more than 2% people know about bitcoin therefore we are expecting that bitcoin will continue giving us good profit.

People sees bitcoin today as an investment like trading stocks because it don't have that much use for now. Few stores accepts bitcoin as a mode of payment but still the price keeps on going high because of the demand from people who wants to own bitcoin for their future. Once bitcoin is used as a currency then price will be too high.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
Maybe I am conservative, but I like to diversify investments.
And that is why I think that stocks, real-estate and crypto currencies complement each other.
I try to generate a balanced system of risk and safety. And to me that system needs more investment fields, not just one.
Although crypto currencies give most profit at the moment. When I look at how quickly they move in price, I would not want to miss my other investments.

That is the correct way to approach investing but many people decide to invest everything in a few investments because they do not have the money to invest in all of those options, currently I do not have the money to invest in real estate since the cheapest house in my country is beyond my capabilities to pay, so most of my investment is still in bitcoin and I’m going to keep it that way even if I would like to have a more diverse portfolio.
You can invest in real estate remotely. But investing in real estate is tethered to significant amounts of work, so I would only get into it with multiple millions that would allow for outsourcing all of the management work without carving into the profits too deeply.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
Maybe I am conservative, but I like to diversify investments.
And that is why I think that stocks, real-estate and crypto currencies complement each other.
I try to generate a balanced system of risk and safety. And to me that system needs more investment fields, not just one.
Although crypto currencies give most profit at the moment. When I look at how quickly they move in price, I would not want to miss my other investments.

That is the correct way to approach investing but many people decide to invest everything in a few investments because they do not have the money to invest in all of those options, currently I do not have the money to invest in real estate since the cheapest house in my country is beyond my capabilities to pay, so most of my investment is still in bitcoin and I’m going to keep it that way even if I would like to have a more diverse portfolio.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
Because if people get enough information about bitcoin. Bitcoin will be more progressive more than before if it is so popular to all the western countries. Bitcoin has no limits of value depending on the users balance to comply.
Agreed! With the passage of time and more specifically with the advancement in technology, changing quite rapidly. Since the time this concept of crypto currency was introduced to this world, we are really seeing a change in this society. Bitcoin is far better than not only stocks or real estate, in fact it is far better than many other investments too. Bitcoin holds a very bright future.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
We can say, bitcoin is much better in terms of investment return but we can't say that it could be better for a long term investment. Just because of bitcoin's price  volatility compared to real estate and stock. Though they have also chances of price inflation anytime but it is only of less percentage compared to bitcoin.
I wouldn’t say that anyone of is much better than the other, it just depends on you, what you will get from it will determine whether you call it a better option or not. Bitcoin is not the best, you all are saying it because you achieved something from it, but you forgot that there are people who tried but got nothing at all. So it doesn’t work in favor of everyone. If you believe real-estate works for you, then it’s best, if you think it’s trading, same thing applies, and if you think it’s Bitcoin, no probs.
Activity: 644
Merit: 113

Bitcoin is not actually better than those means of investment. Those means ave been tested from time and also becamebtge most secure and assured way of investment. On the other hand bitcoin has better features than those. It is decentralized which no has full control over your wealth, it also shows sudden and tremendous growth over a shorter period of time than those means. Still ita wiser if you woukd have investment in traditional and cryptosystem.
Activity: 453
Merit: 104
I think bitcoin and real estate is always better than stocks, so I cannot say that bitcoin is better than real estate. The human population  is still increasing, it will cause to the increasing demand of bitcoin and property.
Pages:
Jump to: