Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is bitcoin better than stocks, real-estate? - page 8. (Read 4632 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Even though bitcoin has the highest value, we can noy compare yet to other stocks. Because stocks is more stable than bitcoin which is only start to bloom. However if bitcoin continue to rice and become stable then it will compete now to other stocks.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
It is better because there is a big possibility that it’s value will continue to rise in future. I like when there is some possibilities when i invest my money. Real estate is very stabilized, no profit.

I agree, bitcoin is there's possibility to rise his value and continue to growth that's why bitcoin is better than stock, and real statr. And if you invest in bitcoin you can gain a profit in a couple of time.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Why bitcoin is better than stocks, because in addition to being used as an investment, bitcoin can also be used in things like faster remittances, as well as more efficient means of payment and increased value quickly. I think that is some of the reasons bitcoin is better than stock.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
In the traditional investment systems  there are areas like stock exchange, real estates, commodity market, forex market. Then there are hedge funds, mutual funds, equity, debentures. Next in line are precious metals like Gold, silver, diamond. Years after year and decades after decades when mainstream economics was convincing people that how one of above is better than other as it is giving returns in the range of 8% to 9% at max 10-13% a new revolution named bitcoin is rising and spreading across the world. Bitcoin has defied all conventional knowledge about return on interest. Surviving each negative publicity and doubts, incidents like mt. gox and still growing better than ever.

What do you think why bitcoin is the best investment than stocks, real-estate, gold or any other conventional investment?

Those traditional investment are great investment but they took a long time before it will be worth as expensive as you can gain if you invested into bitcoins. Because bitcoins grows fast because of the trend today and lets take advantage to that we all know that bitcoins will always grow this point of time. While stocks they will take a lot of time and ypu should find a very successful business before buying atocks.
yeah like investing in real estate or property, you need at least a few years so your investment becomes more expensive than you bought before, but arguably this investment is safer, because property and real estate prices will always go up from time to time, while bitcoin is very profitable for the short and long term, but high risk due to fluctuating, I think relatively if to say which one is best, because everyone has different answers,,
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
In the traditional investment systems  there are areas like stock exchange, real estates, commodity market, forex market. Then there are hedge funds, mutual funds, equity, debentures. Next in line are precious metals like Gold, silver, diamond. Years after year and decades after decades when mainstream economics was convincing people that how one of above is better than other as it is giving returns in the range of 8% to 9% at max 10-13% a new revolution named bitcoin is rising and spreading across the world. Bitcoin has defied all conventional knowledge about return on interest. Surviving each negative publicity and doubts, incidents like mt. gox and still growing better than ever.

What do you think why bitcoin is the best investment than stocks, real-estate, gold or any other conventional investment?

The reason why cryptocurrency as a whole and not just bitcoin is much more better than stocks and real estate is that currently or as of today it is the trendiest and leading the charge in the market and is gaining attention rapidly and as such its prices are soaring faster than anticipated
Activity: 168
Merit: 15
i think bitcoin better than stock, real estate and gold just temporary but not continiues
if you invest in gold its profit more stable although not as high than bitcoin now
Activity: 70
So far I have never observed any cash making such high loan costs, you can get a couple of times higher benefits than the cash you contribute. In any case, it is significant that in Bitcoin, you can not foresee the future and also its expansion so its potential hazard is substantially higher than putting resources into stocks or genuine estate.Need additional time from now to prevalent BTC in social orders first.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
it is pretty obvious to see why bitcoin is a hell much better than stocks or real estate because of its profitability.we can earn much boatloads of cash in just a matter of short time in bitcoin while some other investments out there cant do the same thing. however bitcoin is i think more riskier than the other ones that i mentioned above because many said that bitcoin is a bubble and maybe it will pop out soon and dissapear and also bitcoin has a facing a lot of problems like scalability issues and slower/expensive transactions therfor people will soon realize that it was not really worth it to use bitcoin and soon bitcoin will become obselete  and  will result for its value to drop slowly.  that is the real risk that something we should worry about.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Just have a comparison taking an stock that has grown high, then a real estate property in a highly valued location together with bitcoin. Look at the growth at the starting of the year to the end year. None could have reached such a growth, and this is the one that makes bitcoin to be the best.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Those traditional investment are great investment but they took a long time before it will be worth as expensive as you can gain if you invested into bitcoins. Because bitcoins grows fast because of the trend today and lets take advantage to that we all know that bitcoins will always grow this point of time. While stocks they will take a lot of time and ypu should find a very successful business before buying atocks.
Activity: 56
ExtraCredit - BitcoinHomework
It is not better, is different. Trading and negotiations follow the same market rules, hte only difference is the traded asset. Nonetheless bitcoin created a new channel for trading the other two.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
It's a simple question.. Bitcoin is better because it allows you to gain up to 1000% profit per year!! Shares and property more safe investments, but it's boring and slow.
That’s true, it makes you more than you can ever make from other stocks and commodities and real estates. If I had millions to invest on real estate sale, I’d rather invest it on Cryptocurrencies than making such wrong decision.

Bitcoin is never a bubble, as some people say, it’s just being moved by the rate of investment, though it’s likely reduce in price, but that won’t be any time soon, it’s volatile and we all know that it is. So even if it goes down it will still go up to a good and decent value.
Real estate is much safer than crypto and stocks, which is why it has smaller potential profits (if you hodl and don't flip with leverage). It's a good hedge if you want to make sure that you will always be able to maintain a given level of lifestyle.
That is highly agreeable. Real estate have much secure profits than bitcoin but the difference comes when you talk about speedy profits and increasingly time span for such profits. Real estate is like bitcoin and they have some common characteristics like you can hold any assets in real estate just like bitcoin. But anyone who wants to get secure and immediate profits, bitcoins are best for them.
Immediate profits? Yes. Secure profits? Definitely not. Crypto is very volatile and risky and could collapse very quickly. I doubt it will, but there's still a chance.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
I think Bitcoin investment is the best because it's really easy for you to make an investment , not too much formality .
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
It's a simple question.. Bitcoin is better because it allows you to gain up to 1000% profit per year!! Shares and property more safe investments, but it's boring and slow.
That’s true, it makes you more than you can ever make from other stocks and commodities and real estates. If I had millions to invest on real estate sale, I’d rather invest it on Cryptocurrencies than making such wrong decision.

Bitcoin is never a bubble, as some people say, it’s just being moved by the rate of investment, though it’s likely reduce in price, but that won’t be any time soon, it’s volatile and we all know that it is. So even if it goes down it will still go up to a good and decent value.
Real estate is much safer than crypto and stocks, which is why it has smaller potential profits (if you hodl and don't flip with leverage). It's a good hedge if you want to make sure that you will always be able to maintain a given level of lifestyle.
That is highly agreeable. Real estate have much secure profits than bitcoin but the difference comes when you talk about speedy profits and increasingly time span for such profits. Real estate is like bitcoin and they have some common characteristics like you can hold any assets in real estate just like bitcoin. But anyone who wants to get secure and immediate profits, bitcoins are best for them.
Activity: 980
Merit: 507

Decentralization makes bitcoin better than everything else. These traditional methods of investments are regulated and have regular intervention by central authorities and new regulations are being framed which makes people to think again whether or not to invest. Bitcoin is next level,has a support of only the people,nothing else,its governed by the code. Bitcoin seems more fun than shares,debentures and Commercial papers etc.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

Activity: 2366
Merit: 605

Activity: 248
Merit: 100
Would not be completely correct to compare bitcoin with the other two, stocks and estates have been there for a long long time, bitcoin however is relatively newer and is fetching better returns, but we do not know how long will these returns remain lucrative, we need to be prepared for some kind of a downward spiral in the future due to some external factors like government
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
It is better because there is a big possibility that it’s value will continue to rise in future. I like when there is some possibilities when i invest my money. Real estate is very stabilized, no profit.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704

Bitcoin is better than stocks and any paper investment since it gives more profits and you can do whatever you want with your money, however there is an argument to be made that despite the profits bitcoin is no better than real estate, after all you need a place to be in this world and a place to be so you need to live somewhere and real estate does that, we as humans survived for millions of years without money but we cannot survive without a place to call home.
Pages:
Jump to: