Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is bitcoin better than stocks, real-estate? - page 11. (Read 4654 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 253
In the traditional investment systems  there are areas like stock exchange, real estates, commodity market, forex market. Then there are hedge funds, mutual funds, equity, debentures. Next in line are precious metals like Gold, silver, diamond. Years after year and decades after decades when mainstream economics was convincing people that how one of above is better than other as it is giving returns in the range of 8% to 9% at max 10-13% a new revolution named bitcoin is rising and spreading across the world. Bitcoin has defied all conventional knowledge about return on interest. Surviving each negative publicity and doubts, incidents like mt. gox and still growing better than ever.

What do you think why bitcoin is the best investment than stocks, real-estate, gold or any other conventional investment?
Bitcoin grows and appreciates everyday. Where real estate and others will take like a year for your return of investment. Look at bitcoin. If you will invest and wait for 6 mobths you will see a spike in your money. This is the thing now!

True, although in real estates you or other conventional investment it does that a couple of years for your return of investment it's also a waste of time. That's why some would want to invest in Bitcoin because the returns are amazing, in a month or two you'd really some profits which you can't get from the banks if you invest your money there.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Thinking on the higher plane of existence.
In the traditional investment systems  there are areas like stock exchange, real estates, commodity market, forex market. Then there are hedge funds, mutual funds, equity, debentures. Next in line are precious metals like Gold, silver, diamond. Years after year and decades after decades when mainstream economics was convincing people that how one of above is better than other as it is giving returns in the range of 8% to 9% at max 10-13% a new revolution named bitcoin is rising and spreading across the world. Bitcoin has defied all conventional knowledge about return on interest. Surviving each negative publicity and doubts, incidents like mt. gox and still growing better than ever.

What do you think why bitcoin is the best investment than stocks, real-estate, gold or any other conventional investment?
Bitcoin grows and appreciates everyday. Where real estate and others will take like a year for your return of investment. Look at bitcoin. If you will invest and wait for 6 mobths you will see a spike in your money. This is the thing now!
It is because bitcoin is still in early stage and in any business that is booming the early stage is the best time to invest since it will give you the greater profits. If the time almost 20% of the world's population are using bitcoin then we can see stabilization in its price and may take time to get return on investment.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
I wouldn't say that bitcoin is better means of investment than e.g. real estate. Honestly, I don't believe it will last for long. We should stay current on the market news and sell it when the time comes
Well, that is your own call, which is why people like you with this kind of mentality are the ones you stay on the news and panic sell at every single minute you get, only to regret your actions in the long run. If you understand how bitcoin works, then you would not say that.

However, we all understand that there is risk in every investment, which does not exempt stocks and real estate, so it all balls down to the level of risk each individual might be willing to take. Real estate is a very good investment but comparing to stock is just like disrespecting bitcoin.
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
There is no such thing as perfect investment but as i see, bitcoin is a pretty good investment, in such a way that we're in the middle of improvement of technology right now and using your time and effort you can earn. In the other side still real estate and stocks is still pretty good asset despite of the technology because of being intangible you can use it very long time if you had the land title.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
Since I admire the diversified investment plan, I don't think labelling good or bad is the option in this case because we have to understand that good investment is a relative concept and if the investor is having low-risk profile then probably safe investment options like real estate might suit his opinion for the best investment whereas if someone is having a reckless investing nature then the high paying investments like Bitcoin/altcoins might be best investment for him thus it is almost impossible to label it any single option as best investment in my opinion.
The fact is that today you can very well earn with Bitcoin, but at the same time invest real money in real business. I'm more inclined to invest in real estate, both residential and commercial. To date, it is the real estate market has a good perspective.

Since blockchain based cryptocurrencies have huge potential, you can invest some capital in cryptocurrencies and at the same time, you can re-invest that capital in real estates around the world with the power of blockchain. There are developments going around in this way and some ICOs recently introduced to facilitate this kind of re-investment to earn from crypto-currency speculation as well as real estate investments. However, to see a stable product and investment platform, we need to wait for some more time.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Since I admire the diversified investment plan, I don't think labelling good or bad is the option in this case because we have to understand that good investment is a relative concept and if the investor is having low-risk profile then probably safe investment options like real estate might suit his opinion for the best investment whereas if someone is having a reckless investing nature then the high paying investments like Bitcoin/altcoins might be best investment for him thus it is almost impossible to label it any single option as best investment in my opinion.
The fact is that today you can very well earn with Bitcoin, but at the same time invest real money in real business. I'm more inclined to invest in real estate, both residential and commercial. To date, it is the real estate market has a good perspective.
Activity: 406
Merit: 110

Simply because bitcoin has the highest return of investment of all business that you have mentioned. Bitcoin is also easy to earn and many ways to earn. So better invest with bitcoins.
Aside from the highest return which is the most important for all of us is that bitcoin can access easily, you can get your investment anytime without the approval of many persons unlike in real life is that so many papers to sign before we can get our investments, worst of it is we cannot get our investment it will took at least 3 working days before we can get it.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
Activity: 518
Merit: 101

Simply because bitcoin has the highest return of investment of all business that you have mentioned. Bitcoin is also easy to earn and many ways to earn. So better invest with bitcoins.
Activity: 112
Bitcoin is better than stocks for now because it's price keeps on going high for now. Since stocks and real estate are both investment then you can invest in bitcoin rather than investing on those two for now. But you must be mindful on your bitcoin investment because  it's price keeps on going down and going high from time to time.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
The basic difference is that even at current prices, Bitcoin is heavily under-valued. And stocks / real estate looks over-valued right now. Just check the Dow Jones Industrial Average. It has increased from 6,700 in 2009 to 23,600 as of now, which represents close to a four fold increase. The profits for major corporations hasn't risen by that much.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

Bitcoin is absolutely obvious better than stock or real estate  because both is not so big profit while bitcoin when you just wait in a few years of savings is too much very high income when you go and an investment after how many years

That is true only this year we saw more then 7 times increase in price from 1000 to now over 8000 thousand.
This is definitely better option but think that many are still scared of bitcoin cuz they look and probably ask themselves what if bitcoin fals in price, from some point they are right real estate for example are having very low drop rate.
Activity: 501
Merit: 147

Bitcoin is absolutely obvious better than stock or real estate  because both is not so big profit while bitcoin when you just wait in a few years of savings is too much very high income when you go and an investment after how many years
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
Stocks depends from large traders, governments.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
We can say, bitcoin is much better in terms of investment return but we can't say that it could be better for a long term investment. Just because of bitcoin's price  volatility compared to real estate and stock. Though they have also chances of price inflation anytime but it is only of less percentage compared to bitcoin.
So you think stocks are not volatile too ?
They are as well and even as much as bitcoin is in its early stage, I would not want to compare it to stocks when looking at the possibility of growth and the volatility of the two. Bitcoin is much better.

Although, if we are referring to real estate, I know that can bring a good profit but I have seen some real estate business that has gone wrong too before. There is risk in every investment and it is just the level of risk that differentiates them all.
Activity: 350
I think what makes bitcoin so the best investment from other investments is because bitcoin has all the advantages from have other forms of investment like gold, stocks, etc.
As a simple example, if anyone says "gold is seen as a protector of wealth", and "stocks as a wealth enhancer".
then .. Bitcoin is seen as a combination of both types of investments, ..off course Bitcoin has both.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
I think it is better because if the stocks rise they only go to 50 dollar or 100 dollars nothing ever  went to 8.2k in a year not even a year because this year is not over yet and i think it can even go higher by the end of the day.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Bitcoin is better than stocks as well other properties, because the growth it has acquired is much big compared to those of the other forms of investment and stock market. Also cryptocurrency is expected to rule the entire trading system in the upcoming days. Hoping the same, I feel this to be the better one.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Bitcoin is better than Stocks and related,Because stock market too risky goes on peak and falls badly you cant stand easily also Investing for the long-term, not for a month or year.Investing in bitcoin you invest now and you are lucky prices go up you enjoy profit couple of minutes.Real state also long term and paperwork headache some time a land have many owners are claiming and for legalize you expense for fees of lawyer etc.Bitcoin has no comparison people should change the trend from traditional investment to Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: