Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is Bitcoin better that fiat? - page 4. (Read 7950 times)

Activity: 533
Merit: 500
November 04, 2015, 08:14:17 AM
the decentralization is the 1st reason why bitcoin better than fiat
then "limited supply" after bitcoin can't be mining im sure bitcoin will be super rare currency

Ofcourse decentralization is the best feature attached with the bitcoins and that is the reason it is gaining more popularity. And the best reason using bitcoins is there is no limit to carry, I mean if you are traveling to a different country you need to carry limited amount of fiat but same is not with bitcoins you can carry as much as you want in your digital wallet and no one can point it out  Grin
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
November 04, 2015, 04:45:50 AM
yes, bitcoin really does beat fiat in many ways. the main thing i like is no government and banks dominating the currency!!
copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Post your ann & bounty just contact me
November 04, 2015, 03:01:55 AM
the decentralization is the 1st reason why bitcoin better than fiat
then "limited supply" after bitcoin can't be mining im sure bitcoin will be super rare currency
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
November 03, 2015, 02:44:25 AM
good topic... but it though you werre asking the question Wink

it is good, anonymous currency. it will beat fiat in the future!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
November 02, 2015, 12:09:58 PM
Bitcoin is better than fiat (cash) because of the following reasons
(1) It's wireless-- means It's not like cash which you will keep secured in your locker. It's a wireless currency, it's in your wallet always without any doubt.
(2) Payments can be done from anywhere-- In cash there's a problem that you can only pay to the person when you're face to face, that is in Front of each other, but bitcoins can be transferred from wallet to wallet from anywhere, anytime.
(3) It's available everywhere--  cash cannot be available at multiple places at same time, but btc wallets can be used by multiple persons on multiple devices, so it's wherever you go.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
October 30, 2015, 06:32:21 PM
because its price can fluctuate more
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
October 30, 2015, 06:28:11 PM
Bitcoin is better because its impossible to falsificate the bitcoins, its easy to use (it don't need that commerces has a lot of change), and its fast (yes someone could say that credit card system is most faster but the shop don't have the money only has the confirmation of transaction, the money is redeemed two or three days later.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
October 30, 2015, 06:01:55 PM
because it is anonymous and decentralised currency that people want to use

The anonymity and decentralizing are the best and more attractive characteristics of the Bitcoin in my opinion too. we need this financial system for many reasons and i think it's also safest than fiat in this way 

Yes...The anonymity makes scamming honest peoples money so much easier because you get their money and not have to worry about being punished for it.  It is the most fantastic thing about the technology!
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
October 30, 2015, 04:00:15 PM
I don't know if Bitcoin is better than fiat.  It is hard to say.  That should be the original question.   I know I would rather have fiat at the moment than Bitcoin.  I like having both but I gotta pay my bills unfortunately!
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
October 30, 2015, 03:52:17 PM
the world is clearly moving into a more electronic era. Bitcoin is a superior electronic currency...

Agreed with you, people are using more and more digital products and this generation is tech savvy. People understand the advantages of bitcoins such as instant transaction with minimum transaction fee, freedom of banking etc. They are fed up with the fiat currency and now they have a very good option in the form of digital currency.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 30, 2015, 01:18:58 PM

The supply of the bitcoin is limited. There will be no free printing of the bills like US dollar. It will appreciate all the time.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
October 27, 2015, 02:53:31 PM
the world is clearly moving into a more electronic era. Bitcoin is a superior electronic currency...

bitcoin need to embrace phisical shop too, if it want to expand it faster around the globe

relying only on online shop can cut a big portion of adoption, prematurely
This, but more than shops, I think services, like restaurants, bars and whatnot, where you can't have that experience online, because you need to go out. Those places will always have people in real life, therefore they would benefit a lot by accepting Bitcoin in the future, but they should start now to be pioneers.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
October 27, 2015, 02:11:41 PM

We need to agree the entire world marching towards age of electronics. So, bitcoin will be acceptable by people as it's in electronic format and definitely better than fiat currencies. In the world of electronics, bitcoin will be the universal medium of exchange for sure.
Yes we are moving towards electronic era. Bitcoin would be the money for that electronic world. Still bitcoin needs to evolve more to make itself as a world wide country with many acceptance and infrastructures. Soon we will experience that too.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
October 27, 2015, 12:04:32 AM
Because its name is Bitcoin.  Grin
Activity: 742
October 26, 2015, 08:02:50 PM

The anonymity and decentralizing are the best and more attractive characteristics of the Bitcoin in my opinion too. we need this financial system for many reasons and i think it's also safest than fiat in this way 
Activity: 532
October 26, 2015, 07:20:30 PM
To me it is "near to zero" transaction fees. Also it is decentralized so hard to control and manipulate by big institutions.
Goverment for example. They cannot really regulate btc or tax.

I would say that it is not too hard for big companies to control.
Also they can easily manipulate the bitcoin price.
If you have heard about pumps and dumps this is because of these big companies.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
October 26, 2015, 12:54:49 PM
Activity: 672
Merit: 503
October 26, 2015, 12:26:55 PM
To me it is "near to zero" transaction fees. Also it is decentralized so hard to control and manipulate by big institutions.
Goverment for example. They cannot really regulate btc or tax.

Right now the only people that can manipulate Bitcoin is big investors tho... anyone that is rich on dollars or euro or Chinese yen or whatever, can go to any exchange, deposit a lot of money and start moving it at will. How to solve this? get more people on board. More people and more whales with opposed agendas is what makes the price go to Pluto while keeping it hard to compromise at will.
Activity: 532
October 26, 2015, 07:22:36 AM
bitcoins this, bitcoins that. blah blah blah!!! You all keep dreaming, not in our lifetime. The only ones that find it useful are scammers and a few exchangers who might scam anytime they like. I cant even buy cofee with it! the technology and idea behind it is cool and novel, but it will never become mainstream .

This makes as optimistic and we hope for the best to happen in the near future.
If you hear bitcoin here bitcoin there then you should know that you are in a bitcoin forum.
Where we mostly talk about bitcoin Smiley The new technology trend can change bitcoin value and popularity.

Bitcoin would be the future regardless of what ever happen in economical trends in coming years. Only better thing can survive regardless of how long which has been used. So, in the race of fiat and bitcoin, bitcoin would be the winner for use's most  affordable and ease of usage wise.

I think that while we earn in fiat and our salary is going through banks,
We are already paying tax/vat for the country and health insurance.
While earning through bitcoin you get more and you have not to pay these unnecessary 'fees'
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
October 26, 2015, 07:07:51 AM

bitcoin need to embrace phisical shop too, if it want to expand it faster around the globe

relying only on online shop can cut a big portion of adoption, prematurely
Pages:
Jump to: